News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Communicating with Superconsciousness

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumaza

Wi11iam, in regards to the communications you are having here, is it coming through via "automatic writing", mental chatter or other? I understand how you are using your new found software "UIC" device. It seems to be what leads you to your numerical conclusions. But it is the actual, what seems to be "verbal like" communications that you are having that really interest me.

When I get mine, they seem to be more of a mental chatter while deep in a Phase session. Imagery can also be used for more of a symbolic message. Many times I will attempt to ask a question and will find myself being answered before I can even finish said question. This shows me that there is a two party conversation occurring. Sometimes there are more than two voices as well. The voices always come via telepathy. Thought to thought.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Xanth

Quote from: Lumaza on August 04, 2020, 01:34:36
Wi11iam, in regards to the communications you are having here, is it coming through via "automatic writing", mental chatter or other? I understand how you are using your new found software "UIC" device. It seems to be what leads you to your numerical conclusions. But it is the actual, what seems to be "verbal like" communications that you are having that really interest me.

When I get mine, they seem to be more of a mental chatter while deep in a Phase session. Imagery can also be used for more of a symbolic message. Many times I will attempt to ask a question and will find myself being answered before I can even finish said question. This shows me that there is a two party conversation occurring. Sometimes there are more than two voices as well. The voices always come via telepathy. Thought to thought.
That sounds very much like what Bruce Moen talked about in his books.  He would just start out with a kind of back and forth questioning of himself... and eventually, the answers (and sometimes the questions!) would start to seem like they were coming out of nowhere and taking turns that even Bruce didn't know.  This is how he knew he was tapping into something not physical, not himself.

I remember reading that stuff about 10 years back and thinking Bruce Moen was such a lying flake... but now I recognize it as projection as much as anything else, like remote viewing. 

Nameless

Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Nameless

Hey Willian, I hope I didn't throw you by posting those numbers up there. I have no idea what they mean. I had some kind of experience the night before and when I woke up all I could remember was those numbers. I didn't know what to do with that till I logged in here and saw your thread and it just seemed like putting them here for you was the right thing to do. Anyway, maybe not.

I haven't commented on this thread before because quite honestly I am lost and simply have no clue what is going on here. Please forgive my ignorance.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Wi11iam

Quote from: Nameless on August 07, 2020, 01:03:14
Hey Willian, I hope I didn't throw you by posting those numbers up there. I have no idea what they mean. I had some kind of experience the night before and when I woke up all I could remember was those numbers. I didn't know what to do with that till I logged in here and saw your thread and it just seemed like putting them here for you was the right thing to do. Anyway, maybe not.

I haven't commented on this thread before because quite honestly I am lost and simply have no clue what is going on here. Please forgive my ignorance.

Hi Nameless

I have not been on the forum because I got a worm of some kind which made my computer flag the site as a security risk of some sort - a way of preventing me from using the site.  I have yet to figure out how to find and get rid of the coding which has caused this to happen.  (am on another computer at the moment which allows for me to load the site and post replies.)

This thread itself is simply showing a way that I have developed to investigate interaction with "Higher Self" - after all, if it exists, we should be able to do so.

It is the generated message part which I consider to be the less able to be fudged by my input as this relies on the factor of serendipity under the assumption that there is no such thing as random - just the appearance of it.  Although one does have to fling that veil aside in order to appreciate this as being the actual case.

I don't know if I will be participating very often here as opportunity to do so is limited to having access to another device - but we shall see how that goes...
Cheers
Think With The Heart - Feel With The Mind