News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Controlling George W. Bush

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonburn33

yes- but i wouldn't discuss this in a public forum.  i know that you are just curious, but you don't want to give anyone the wrong idea.  and don't think that for one moment that this forum is not monitored.
as below, so above

Rastus

And you think world leaders don't have a version the the physchic secret service?
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

TheDarkApprentice

quote:
Originally posted by Moonburn33

yes- but i wouldn't discuss this in a public forum.  i know that you are just curious, but you don't want to give anyone the wrong idea.  and don't think that for one moment that this forum is not monitored.

Yes but wouldn't you think that some of these powerful psychics would already think about controlling powerful people???

And about the psychic secret service, I don't really think bush would have one because it would probaly be against his religous beliefs. Although I am sure some people and other psychics maybe protecting him without his consult. Why would someone protect Bush??? God this election sucks, hmmmmmm Bush or Kerry??? What do I choose??? I'd go with Nadar, yeah it's sad but their is no better choice
"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear"
          -Brian Tracy

Moonburn33

there are a lot of things that goes on in every administration that the president doesn't know about.  it's essential to clean functioning.

i would protect bush if i stood to gain from the act.  say... monetarily...  just because someone is perceived as being the bad guy doesn't make him repugnant to everyone(he is a human being).  it's the buddy system "up there."
as below, so above

pod3

So now it's taken for granted that politicians are just the figureheads, representing organizations who were not really voted for. What light did you suppose illuminates the Illuminati, anyway?

beavis

If anybody is controlling him, please make him go insane and jump off a cliff.

Rastus

The illuminati collapsed a few years ago, victim of the Internet.  Look at Enron, that was the result of the Illuminati, but it wouldn't have been public if they were still in power???

For all practical purposes, Bush and Kerry are the same thing, placeholders(although Kerry won't win, so you will have to wait until Hillary gets in in 2008, but she's the same as any of them, in fact what she doesn't do will be the catalyst for 2012).  Remnents of the old ways.  Look to the 2012 election to see some 'new' blood.
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

TheDarkApprentice

quote:
Originally posted by Rastus

The illuminati collapsed a few years ago, victim of the Internet.  Look at Enron, that was the result of the Illuminati, but it wouldn't have been public if they were still in power???

For all practical purposes, Bush and Kerry are the same thing, placeholders(although Kerry won't win, so you will have to wait until Hillary gets in in 2008, but she's the same as any of them, in fact what she doesn't do will be the catalyst for 2012).  Remnents of the old ways.  Look to the 2012 election to see some 'new' blood.

What is "Illuminati"??

I hate to say it, but, i agree that Kerry probaly won't win. He's really not taking a stand or being agressive. I say vote Nadar. He's definitly better than Bush or Kerry. But lots of people say they will be throwing their vote away to vote Nadar even though they feel he's the canadite. Well if everyone didnt think this way and we didn't have this crummy two party system, then I wouldnt be suprised to see him in office
"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear"
          -Brian Tracy

beavis

Its outrageous there are less than 1000 candidates for usa president! 2^10 = 1024 so if there were about 1000, you could choose on 10 different things (that have only 2 options). What kind of screwed up country thinks its free while only having 1 choice every 4 years?

TheDarkApprentice

quote:
Originally posted by beavis

Its outrageous there are less than 1000 candidates for usa president! 2^10 = 1024 so if there were about 1000, you could choose on 10 different things (that have only 2 options). What kind of screwed up country thinks its free while only having 1 choice every 4 years?

It sucks man. I don't think that it will ever change. I mean the other closest party in popularity is the Libertarians and they have never came close to the presidency. I can name like only 7 poltical parties. Its just that their voice is never heard by the public and the other two parties dont usually want them too be heard. Money money money
          -Brian Tracy

beavis

Screw bush and kerry. I've never voted for someone I hate and I'm not about to start now. When usa destroys itsself, I put the blame on those who vote against somebody but not for somebody, and take no blame myself.

TheDarkApprentice

quote:
Originally posted by beavis

Screw bush and kerry. I've never voted for someone I hate and I'm not about to start now. When usa destroys itsself, I put the blame on those who vote against somebody but not for somebody, and take no blame myself.

I totally agree with you. Too bad that our society has been brainwashed and mislead
          -Brian Tracy

Rob

Aye, a sad situation indeed.

Back to the original question, I am sure it is possible to affect these people and I am sure there are people and groups who do. If I were to point fingers it would be my middle one in the direction of the black lodges.

An aside - the general population at large no doubt has some effect on the leaders. Think about all the energy that is behind hundreds of millions of people focusing on their president! Similarly some people think thats why pop stars and etc tend to lose it pretty fast.
Anyway, this might make it more difficult to create the effects you want in said leaders, as you might end up pitting your will against millions of peoples expectations. Urinating in windy places etc [:P]

Illuminate - you know that lucifer means "light bearer"? Food for thought. IMO the illuminate probably think they illuminate themselves, poor fools! lol.

"The illuminati collapsed a few years ago, victim of the Internet. Look at Enron, that was the result of the Illuminati, but it wouldn't have been public if they were still in power???"

Ummmm....meh? You dont think an organisation with such vast resources would be crippled by the net do you? Surely they would just go more underground? No, I think "they" are still going strong, whatever their real name is.

"If anybody is controlling him, please make him go insane and jump off a cliff."

LOL!! But alas, if he jumped off a cliff the media would probably report he was pushed by someone wearing a turban, and declare Iran responsible [;)]

Rob
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Krevency

Boy, oh, boy.  Talk about speculation.

The truth is, none of us are presidents, or their "psychic guards," or their representatives, or their anything.  

If it's fun to throw these ideas around, thats fine.  I'm all for fun.  

But "I statements" are in order.  If you don't know what an I statement is, ask my old english teacher.

And looking back over my post, I did not use any I Statements.  What a hypocrite![8)]Insert

astralpwka

A friend gave me a bumper sticker that reads:

Cthulhu For President in 2004.
Don't Settle For the Lesser Evil!

Found the website:
http://www.cthulhuforpresident.com/

Rob

ROFLMAO!!!! Thats a good one [:D][:D][:D]
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

TheDarkApprentice

1. Do you think that someone may be controlling the president?? Look at the stuff he has been doing.

2. Can you be so good at telepathy that it is possible to do this??
          -Brian Tracy

pod_3

Sorry. I'm not seeing a logo for the deletion of messages, anymore
Delete this, Major Tom. I will not have any more of my posts removed due to their rebuttal of admittedly anti-Semitic Illuminatists, who have have been referred to with quotes and specific bibliographical information.

pod_3

In some schools of thought, when kundalini has occurred, the person has become illuminated. As I read it, they are empowered by channeling a disturbing serpent energy coming from the bowels of the earth. Though there are many forms of kundalini, in this connotation, illumination by Kundalini sounds like a demonic possession.  It would be more interesting that heat generated from said illumination marks the forehead, were it not for VeriChip.

Regardless, Yale's Masonic Skull and Bones fraternity, which employs the same mystical symbolism as the Babylonian mystery schools was fabled to host every future-president in recent memory.

What is certain is that membership in the Council on Foreign Relations is prerequisite to the position of president. Anti-conspiratorialists, I defy you not to find all 10 planks of Communist Manifesto being practiced by the CFR and Rhodes Scholars.

Also, so many politicians were purportedly sighted at Bohemian Grove. If we are to believe the narration in certain videos, specific individuals are obviously practicing the worship of Molech.

I  have no idea how to read the rolls of Skull and Bones', but (if didn't misunderstand) Kerry mentioned to Bush in the first debate that he was also a Yalee.
Delete this, Major Tom. I will not have any more of my posts removed due to their rebuttal of admittedly anti-Semitic Illuminatists, who have have been referred to with quotes and specific bibliographical information.

Chimerae

Early on, a friend suggest to me that I join others in a particular focus on this administration.  It's just focus and:  "Let the Light shine.  Let it be revealed."

No matter what clever things people get up to -- in or out of body, psychics or strategists, the simple truth tends to sort it all out.

Trouble is, three fold law and all, when you summon truth for others you have to be willing to deal with it yourself.

Let the Light shine.  Let it be revealed.  

It's all just unfolding anyway.