News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Crystals overcharge?

Previous topic - Next topic

Thaki

Sooo yeah..If it says you should leave a crystal to charge on sunlight for lets say 2hrs and i leave it out on the sun for two days does it matter?Will it overcharge and become unbalanced or will something bad happen?Is it unhealthy for the crystal?
Also,since my house is position awkwardly,with pillars and stuff,a single location receives maybe 45mins of direct sunlight a day,and passively troughout the day.So is it really necessary for it to have direct sunlight,or will anything-except-shade do fine?
Yup,those two questions..

Looking forward to some anwsers
Regards,Vedyl

Greytraveller

Hallo Vedyl
I basically posted that same question in the "Crystals and Gemstones" forum over at www.spiritualforums. a few months back. Some people replied that, yes, you can overcharge a crystal with too much sunlight. Other people responded that, No,there is no danger of any crystal getting too much sunlight. I tend to believe that, No, there is no danger of too much sunlight yet I will only leave a crystal exposed for 4 or 5 hours a most a day.

Sincerely
Grey

Thaki

Thanks Grey
Unfortulately,im a memeber of this forum only ^^
Thanks for your response

SuperManny

No, they don't get overcharged... if they did, the crystals out in the wild would be in a heap of trouble! :-D

The main thing is your intent to clean and recharge them. So you could set them in the sun; stick them in the ground or under running water, etc. I bury mine sometimes to clean them; seems to ground out the negative/lower energies, and then set them in the sun to recharge.