News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Death and Energy release

Previous topic - Next topic

goodvibes

Suppose at the point of death an 'energy' was released from the body. A discrete unit of energy, perhaps part of the collective energy around us, that is released back to the general pool of energy that surrounds us. The same energy of also which all matter is composed.

There are a lot of what ifs in this statement. However, assuming the above is true:

How would one image this? What type of 'energy' may be released from the body? Perhaps ideas should not be limited to electromagnetic radiation. However, suggestions of which frequencies of EMR could be considered.

Are there any devices already in existence that can measure the type of 'energy' you propose? Anything other than EMF meters? (would interested in hearing about different types, settings, and sensitivities of EMF meters.)

Finally, any informational resources are always appreciated. Has anyone else looked at these types of questions beside MacDougall, Burr?

Thx!

Dr. Goodvibes MD

Tiny

Dear goodvibes,

at the point of death the etheric body is ejected. This will be the first post-mortem vehicle for the consciousness. This will rapidly desintegrate and the consciousness will begin to relocate in it's astral body in (in an astral dimension) as it's new dominant housing unless he keeps his post-mortem etheric body intact by feeding off of the living.
The etheric body is composed of etheric matter that is to be considered the first and lowest sub-atomic energy. It can influence and leave it's imprints on the electromagnetic levels and if condensed/comprossed enough, can move or even make objects float, but on the atomic level we can only measure it by the imprint that it leaves in the EM-fields, I believe. Hence this would have to be the way, independant scientists do measure auras and auric colors.

peace
"He never speaks but he understands thinks higher than a manHes living in The northern lights In winter everlasting He travels around Big drum in his hand And he knows what you have in your mind Theres always wolf within That leads him down And back home"

horaciocs

The energy you mention is very likely to be what Wilhelm Reich named "orgone". Look for some of his bibliography on the internet. There are some devices (orgone generators) which suposedly generate such energy. Google them also, you'll find some interesting stuff.

It's the energy which is used in Reiki healing (See the link Reiki<->Reich??) and is what we feel when doing energy works.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
than are dreamt of in your philosophy"

I've created a blog of some sort: http://pursuingconscience.blogspot.com/

kurtykurt42

Where does one go about purchasing these 'orgone generators'?  :-D

horaciocs

You have plenty of them at home, Kurt, there's no need to go shopping  :-D

kurtykurt42

Just asking for some of the individuals that aren't so fortunate.

solbreaks

"This will rapidly desintegrate and the consciousness will begin to relocate in it's astral body in (in an astral dimension) as it's new dominant housing unless he keeps his post-mortem etheric body intact by feeding off of the living."

Isnt that what earthbound spirits do?

Tiny

Quote from: solbreaks on March 08, 2010, 18:47:07
"This will rapidly desintegrate and the consciousness will begin to relocate in it's astral body in (in an astral dimension) as it's new dominant housing unless he keeps his post-mortem etheric body intact by feeding off of the living."

Isnt that what earthbound spirits do?

Dear solbreaks,

that is the case.

There also appear to be other ways, earthbound spirits are able to stay in the ether, I don't know how but some appear to stay without having to feed on the living.

peace
"He never speaks but he understands thinks higher than a manHes living in The northern lights In winter everlasting He travels around Big drum in his hand And he knows what you have in your mind Theres always wolf within That leads him down And back home"

horaciocs

I believe so. We're able to project into the RTZ (4th dimension) because we are still connected to a physical body that provides the energy required for one to exist in that dimension. Hadn't we got a body, we'd have to leech energy out of any other physical being.

Earthbound spirits are still attached to the physical somehow, and inhabit the RTZ by taking energy out of wherever it is available.

That's how I think it happens. Once there's no energy left, I think they go straight to the Astral, but I'm not so sure about that (After reading Tiny's reply)

kurtykurt42

All the 4th density grays are after me because my devices generate a bunch of energy for them to feed on. I put up barriers everywhere but the sneaky bastards still find a way to get in here.