News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dogs, what exactly can they see?

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivanda

I wasn`t sure where to put this, hope it is the right place.

Recently I have noticed dogs behaving in a special way around me... Dogs who have never known me before come running and "laughing" when they see me. One dog forgot all about his owner and his stick and tried to follow me... I told him to go back, but even then he was following me with his eyes for a long long time. Another one saw me approaching from a distance and kept staring like he knew me very well. His owner was quite amazed at this.  :lol:  What is it with dogs and me? Any ideas? Well, I`ve heard that animals can see spirits and maybe auras... could it be something in my aura?
"And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love. But the greatest of these is Love."
(Corinthians, 1:13)

Nay

My husband and brother are like this.  It is simply amazing to witness. I had closer relationships with animals when I was younger.  I will say, I always trusted my dog's instinct about people.  I don't know what they see and aura sounds very plausible.  :-D

WalkerInTheWoods

Do you keep meat in your pockets?  :-P
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Nay

Why did you change your name, fallnangel?

WalkerInTheWoods

Because I did not really care for that name any more and now with the new forums it is easy to change the name people see. If it is confusing I can change it back. It does not really matter to me.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

fuse

I remember just when my dog was on his last legs, he was lying on his bed with very little energy left in him (he wouldnt even raise his head for food) then he suddenly lifted his head and stared at the top corner of the room for about 15 seconds as if he could see something i couldnt, later that day he died.

It wouldnt surprise me if we could see things when we are on our last legs as well.
"Fear is your best friend or your worst enemy. It's like fire. If you can control it, it can cook for you; it can heat your house. If you can't control it, it will burn everything around you and destroy you." - Mike Tyson

GANAMOHA

yeah my great aunt was in the hospital in her 80s and the nurse said she was talking to her brothers and parents telling them that she wasn't ready. But heres the thing they all died a while ago. then 4 months later we heard her say she was ready and she passed on. life's a mystery you know. but about  the animal thing I have the same effect. animals act differently around me like lay on the ground when I walk by or just try to be around me. they also always stare if I walk into a animal store kind of weird. I don't know if they are afraid or what.
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

Ivanda

Hey, thanks for responses...and no I dont carry meat with me  :-o :lol: that`s funny though!
"And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love. But the greatest of these is Love."
(Corinthians, 1:13)

Vilkate

The same with me, dogs really have a great liking in me. What is interesting, most cats don't like me, except for one individual, who comes to me while being agressive towards others.
An interesting thing - yesterday I stayed at a friends house, and, while I was meditating, his cat (not the friendly one) came to me, sat in front of my chair and started staring at me with large eyes - I wonder, what did she see?..
~Our name is Eternity~

On my way to the infinite universe of Light and Unity.

Mydral

Dogs normally like me a lot too..... and yes I also think they see more then we do.
Sometimes my dogs just stare at a point for no reason...... like if there is something there.
In somnis veritas

Nay

Quote from: Vilkate on July 15, 2006, 06:29:43
The same with me, dogs really have a great liking in me. What is interesting, most cats don't like me, except for one individual, who comes to me while being agressive towards others.
An interesting thing - yesterday I stayed at a friends house, and, while I was meditating, his cat (not the friendly one) came to me, sat in front of my chair and started staring at me with large eyes - I wonder, what did she see?..
I've had my cat jump on me while I was half way out.  I know it was not my physical she was jumping at.  I started closing my door while meditating.  Now they don't bother me.. I guess the newness has worn off.

rave_master_naruto

i also like dogs but dogs doesnt like me. But the wierd thing is that when i looked at the eye of the dogs i feel that i can understand there feelings(angry/accepted) towards me.
If you are confused, then do not be confuse so that you will not be confused :D

CFTraveler

I have also had a negative thing with horses- I'm afraid of them (even though I think they're beautiful creatures) and any time I've been on one I've been thrown or had to be rescued because they go on mad gallop.  On my last mishap with one I was biking with a group of people and people on horses came upon us (2 or 3) and we stopped to let them pass, and when the last one that was passing looked at me, his(her?) eyes got real big and started rearing up and  showing teeth and I thought I was going to be trampled or something.  It was scary- I went way back and they passed through.  Every one kept staring at me like I was Damien or something- so I just don't try to go riding anymore.
Maybe something karmic, or they can just smell my fear and interpret it as hostility.

Noli

Quote from: rave_master_naruto on July 16, 2006, 09:23:09
But the wierd thing is that when i looked at the eye of the dogs i feel that i can understand there feelings(angry/accepted) towards me.

My sister can do that, too. It's kind of weird.
Marinize Legaluana!

Water surrounds the lotus flower, but does not wet its petals.

Sunn

this thread reminds me of the film.. my dogs skip

so sad what happens that little dog  :oops:

MRoberto

I always joke that my dog is psychic, but they seem to see something, aura's or energy. My latest dog I adopted will instantly read a person and is very choosy who she barks at or will go right up to for attention. She's very accurate too for the people I know a little about, she always barks at the "shady" people and will go right up to the nicer people.

Sadd-e Eskandar

Quote from: Vilkate on July 15, 2006, 06:29:43

To me is other way around , heh.I can do all sort of "mean" things on them, then never turn on me.Now dogs..i don't do nothing and they bark at me.for no reason.

OycheeKrapsoze

yo, where the NWO at? i killt that nigga a long time ago.  my neighbor tommy be saying the cars is cops.  yo tell me he ain't foreal yo, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.