News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Effects of Tobacco smoking on Aura.

Previous topic - Next topic

*LightProtector*

A question for you to ponder???

I smoke cigarettes and I do want to give up.

I've read that passive smoking leaves a yellow tinge around the aura, So smoking directly is probaly worse.

And abilitys Might also be not fully expressed.

In my mind theres a mini battle going on between my higher self and lesser self, and I feel if I can give up my higher self will grow stronger and my lesser self will hopefully fade.

Any suggestions or thoughts???
" Be Brave, Live Brave, Play Brave!"

Canicula

I read in the book You Forever by Lobsang Rampa that moderate smoking doesn't affect the astral body, but drinking alcohol can damage it. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the aura. My suggestion would be to not worry about it, when your ready you will quit! :-D

Chris_com28

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Allen-Carrs-Easy-Stop-Smoking/dp/0141026898/sr=1-1/qid=1170798443/ref=sr_1_1/026-0139806-8515611?ie=UTF8&s=books
He also wrote about for people scarec of flying. I read it and it was pretty good. He tries to argue with you how flying is perfectly safe. I'm guessing he does the same thing in this book.
Good luck with quiting. I'll probably try and quit once I get my stress under control.

*LightProtector*

I have stopped smoking. Feels like I am reborn...
" Be Brave, Live Brave, Play Brave!"

James S

Well done LightProtector.

Not an easy thing to do.\
I'm a smoker and yes it does definitely affect the aura. I've not experienced a 'yellowing', but I do definitely feel my aura (and my energy levels) diminishing when I've had a few too many.

So why dont I quit?
I still enjoy it! Gotta have some vice going. I don't drink and the sex thing's been a little slow lately.  :-)

MW

congrats on giving up smoking!  Have a read of The Astral body by AE Powell, it mentions the effects. Something by CW Leadbeater also mentioned it.

MusicSoulFae

Quote from: James S on May 28, 2007, 04:37:54
Well done LightProtector.

Not an easy thing to do.\
I'm a smoker and yes it does definitely affect the aura. I've not experienced a 'yellowing', but I do definitely feel my aura (and my energy levels) diminishing when I've had a few too many.

So why dont I quit?
I still enjoy it! Gotta have some vice going. I don't drink and the sex thing's been a little slow lately.  :-)

I've often wondered about that...if my smoking is affecting me, why i am having certain symptoms. in light mediation, i get that the vibrations will stop, as well as many other astral things when i let go of the need to smoke. And that i might be trying to hold a higher energy while depressing it unconsciously by smoking. I noticed a shift a year ago, that i could no longer drink. that if i had one, i felt energy sink fast. And wonder if this is also occuring with cigarettes. At times when i have been sick, i notice that after one, i feel like i "sink". At other times, i'll see a greyish mist near me. I've been told it muddies the aura. Or that i can ease better thru the vibrations.

majour ka