News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

electroknises

Previous topic - Next topic

fireprooflighter

I know a tiny bit about it,

I read that one way to practice is to make a PSI ball and put it on the object you want to do something with.

But then again, I walk in front of my radio and it goes static ::shrugs::

Veekry389

Hi! I know about electrokinesis.I have been practicing for about 2 weeks now. I point out one of my index fingers and get electricity around it. I dense it alot and then move my index finger a few centimeters near my opposite hand and you feel a weird pressure and sometimes when I touch it its hot or kinda stings. I felt static 5 times (kinda hurts) but I can feel it, it feels amazing.

Eonnn

Hi

I am slightly technokinetic (ability to manipulate electrical devices) and I do it by mind not by energy. You just gotta imagine your goal and believe you can do it. For me, I have to set the right brainwave frequency wavelength whatever it is and just imagine my objective being in its "off-state". I am really not a big believer of energy generated electrokinesis.

Trying2BeHuman

Electrokinesis is something I deal with. I just posted a thread about it ("Serious Inquiry About Electrokinesis").

Forgotten Flame 13

Eonn:
With technokinesis is it like turning on and off?
Or like making a program ( if you're good enough?)

Eonnn

technokinesis is only turning on and off electrical devices
also manipulating eg. with lights u can make them flicker or go dim instead of just turning on and off

in the future when humans harness the full potential of the human brain, when some of us are technokinetic, we will be fighting aliens and using our technokinesis to disable their ships and weapons, and to repair our weapons/ships, repair alien weapons/ships, etc. hehehe :P

vikram88

Are you a Star Wars freak???

Just a Hunch.[;)]

Eonnn

I like star wars but im not a fan or freak. However, I am a Matrix fan/freak :P

SCI-FI's are the best! :)

kibeginnersnightmare

does any one practice it or know about it?