News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Enough with the Doomsaying!!!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenadots

In the immortal words of Eddie of AB-FAB fame:

"CHEER UP! IT MAY NEVER HAPPEN!"

Even if it -- whatever it is -- does, life persists and will go on in some form.  We are not likely to go the way of the dinasaurs.  We are a little bit smarter and a whole lot more adaptable.  

In the meantime, there is life -- all of us -- and all other living things on this planet of ours.  And that is a good thing.

So I agree, let us treasure it while we have it.

Tao

The funny thing is that if there is no life after death i won`t be able to laugh at you.. :) lol

Mike

beavis

I am sure I will exist after death, but if I didnt I wouldnt care, because I wouldnt exist to care that I dont exist.

I dont fear death. I like to talk about end of the world theories because they're interesting, not because I'm afraid they might happen.

What I do fear is being badly injured but not dead.

DjM

quote:
Originally posted by travelinbob

I believe that one thing we should all learn in the practice of OBE, AP, meditation, and many of the stuff being taught in this website is to NOT FEAR DEATH. We should also not fear living either. But my whole point is: So what if the world ends? Its not like its the end of the universe, which is our real home. This earth is just a piece of turf we tread on. Even if this 2012 deal is not like one of the many dates given before for the end of the world that tdid not happen, you should be OK if you are seeking your spirituality.

I believe we should not fear death. The spiritual knowledge we all look for in our different paths, practices and methods should lead us towards the happines of not fearing death!! [:D] Without this fear, our short lives are a lot sweeter. If death is the worst thing that can happen, SO WHAT!! If our path is good we should be fine when an asteroid hits, or floods come in, or when poles shift.

STOP FEARING DEATH SO YOU CAN ENJOY LIFE!!!
BE MORE POSITIVE!!!
BE HAPPY!!

I concur.  The fear of death alone can kill!

"The more I die, the better I live."

Tao

Well.. i agree with beavis there - who cares if life after death exists ? maybe non-existence is better

Anyways - - - it`s a win-win situation :D

All to the better,
mike

travelinbob

Right.

It really does not make a difference one way or the other. If I hear there is a nuclear bomb, an asteroid or some other catastrophic deal happening, might as well take a look at it before going than dying like a rat in some bunker. If there is "life" after, great! I will be ready, if there is not, I'll never know that I was wrong. Win-win situation.

But I really doubt anything that bad will happen and I refuse to live my life in fear. And I do believe that there is something beyond this mortal coil. I believe I will die when my time is up, and not a second sooner.

In the meantime we should all:

DRINK, EAT AND BE MERRY!!

And yes, beavis, being injured and in extreme pain might be the only thing worst than death.

travelinbob

I believe that one thing we should all learn in the practice of OBE, AP, meditation, and many of the stuff being taught in this website is to NOT FEAR DEATH. We should also not fear living either. But my whole point is: So what if the world ends? Its not like its the end of the universe, which is our real home. This earth is just a piece of turf we tread on. Even if this 2012 deal is not like one of the many dates given before for the end of the world that tdid not happen, you should be OK if you are seeking your spirituality.

I believe we should not fear death. The spiritual knowledge we all look for in our different paths, practices and methods should lead us towards the happines of not fearing death!! [:D] Without this fear, our short lives are a lot sweeter. If death is the worst thing that can happen, SO WHAT!! If our path is good we should be fine when an asteroid hits, or floods come in, or when poles shift.

STOP FEARING DEATH SO YOU CAN ENJOY LIFE!!!
BE MORE POSITIVE!!!
BE HAPPY!!