News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Everything has an energy

Previous topic - Next topic

Silent Shadow

Ever since I was a little kid... I saw auras and I felt energy. Over the years it has gotten stronger and stronger. I'm 14 now... and I can feel the energies of everything so strongly I can feel the force of everything pressing itself around me. Yesterday, I could pin point where something was without looking at it.. I could feel its energy to know where it was... I could feel all the energies individually, but I felt them all at the same time... I had such a big headache from it I had to lie down on the grass and stay still for a while... *I was riding my bike so I wasn't at home*

Laying down.. I was looking around.. I was able to sense the presence of everything at the same time and I got a huge headache from feeling the energy of everything at the same time. I looked around and saw the different aura colors and sorta laughed. It was so beautiful, yet painful to feel it all at once. My forehead throbbed with pain... and the only way I knew how to ease the pain was by channeling my energy between my hands.... I gentle let go of the feeble ball of energy that I had created... and let it float above me... I reached out and touched it... it was warmer then the air surrounding me... so I know... that controlling energy is possible.

The question that I ask is... How can you control your energy... into becoming something... that could be used... like.. How could make that ball of energy... into a weapon so to say... or to release it...

How can you harness OTHER things energy... because what I'm thinking.. perhaps.. If somehow you could grasp something else's  energy... you could control them... like for example.. if you had a hold of their energy and forced the energy to go up, then the object would go up to.

Is this possible?

How can you master control of all energies around you?

I want this to be the first thing I master... out of the many things that I know I have the ability to do.

And how do I control myself from feeling peoples vibes? I feel vibes very strongly... I know how people feel, just by being near them. I know when they are afraid.. I know when they are sad, angry, happy.. or anything. I can feel confusion... anything that's going on inside them. How do I master this?

I think that If I can learn to control energy, then maybe... being able to control everything else I can do will be a little bit easier.

Any suggestions about what I should do to be able to learn control? Does anyone else know what I'm feeling or talking about?

If.. I don't master this.. I think I'll be feeling these headaches a lot more often.

I would really appreciate it if someone could give me advise about controlling energy, or anything that might be useful in some way... any information on energy forces... any info at all is welcome.

Thank you for your time... Cause I need it... :?
May the force be with you. Always

GOTHIKA

Well to begin with for a person your age you have incredibly advanced abilities and there may be a strong possibility that you may be an Unawakened Psi Vamp.
But I don't agree with the thought of using one's own power as a weapon or using it to control someone else.
If you are experiencing pain and headaches perhaps you should try meditation and there are many other techiniques to deal with such pyschicly related disorders.
I personally enjoy being able to sense other people's energies and emotions and am able to block them out when I want to.
You have to learn how to sheild yourself from things such as this.
I belong to many different Vampire Courts and Houses and suggest that you do a google on pyschic vampirism and check out one of the Houses I belong to www.kheperu.org which will wether you're a psi vamp or not be able to help you with problems further.  :D
"LISTEN TO THEM,
CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT,
WHAT SWEET MUSIC THEY MAKE!"

"Dracula in Bram Stokers "Dracula"

shadow_specter

My friend has the EXACT same problem as you!  She is extremely gifted, i am so jelous of both of you!  To get rid of the headaches she has my friend heal her third eye with his energy.  He practices healing, so he can do it decently I suppose. OMG we have to talk on AIM or something, i am so jelous of you and want to hear more, lol.
Aim: xShadowXSpecterx
MSN: Shadow_Specter_2007@hotmail.com

CaCoDeMoN

Any suggestions about what I should do to be able to learn control? Does anyone else know what I'm feeling or talking about?
I think that the best way gain more control over your experiences would be meditation. I think that when you will learn to clear your mind of all thoughts for at least 10 min., you will have a good level of control over yourself. I've found out that Vipassana meditation can help very much:
http://www.enabling.org/ia/vipassana/Archive/G/Gunaratana/MindfulnessIPE/
Of course you should never try to destroy your personality using this meditation, use it only lo learn controlling of thoughts.
MEAT=MURDER.

CaCoDeMoN

Well to begin with for a person your age you have incredibly advanced abilities and there may be a strong possibility that you may be an Unawakened Psi Vamp.
I find your statement disgusting. Being a psi vamp is a straight way to self destruction. Energy body can always draw enough energy from enviroment, drawing energy from people will only result in destroying natural pathways and causing addiction. Anyone who decides to become psi vampire should know that this path will result in more suffering than any human being can bear.
But I don't agree with the thought of using one's own power as a weapon or using it to control someone else.
Why? Sometimes controling poeple can be very useful, and even can be used to do good things. And of course to gain money. I never witnessed any negative effects from it(maybe law of karma as understood by most new agers is BS?)
If you are experiencing pain and headaches perhaps you should try meditation and there are many other techiniques to deal with such pyschicly related disorders.
For me Robert Bruce's New Energy Ways has helped a lot with energy-related headaches.

And from psi-vamps. :)
I belong to many different Vampire Courts and Houses and suggest that you do a google on pyschic vampirism and check out one of the Houses I belong to www.kheperu.org which will wether you're a psi vamp or not be able to help you with problems further.
Yeah. If you are good enough they will do anything to recruit you, and if not then you will be drained of all energy you have. Both cases are equally bad. They are like people addicted to drugs, they are trying to get more people addicted because it's easier to believe in lies about their superiority then.
It's like silly brain washing sect.
MEAT=MURDER.

GOTHIKA

CaCoDemon wrote:

Quote:

I find your statement disgusting. Being a psi vamp is a straight way to self destruction. Energy body can always draw enough energy from environment, drawing energy from people will only result in destroying natural pathways and causing addiction. Anyone who decides to become psi vampire should know that this path will result in more suffering than any human being can bear.

There is nothing disgusting about being a psi vamp and if your ethical then its not a straight way to self destruction. Drawing energy from people does not destroy natural pathways and if proper care and responsibility is used doesn't cause addiction. Also either you are a psi vamp or you are not. You don't suddenly become one and you cannot be converted into one. Also I have been a psi vamp for many years now and believe me when I say that I am not suffering in any way whatsoever from it.

Quote:

But I don't agree with the thought of using ones own power as a weapon or using it to control someone else.

Why? Sometimes controlling people can be very useful, and even can be used to do good things. And of course to gain money. I never witnessed any negative effects from it(maybe law of karma as understood by most new agers is BS?)

You must of course realize by saying this you are behaving in the exact same manner as you are accusing me of. How can you possibly say it is a good thing to use people and even for gain profit or otherwise? I think you should review your ethics 1st. before you criticize others.

Quote:

If you are experiencing pain and headaches perhaps you should try meditation and there are many other techniques to deal with such psychically related disorders.

For me Robert Bruce's New Energy Ways has helped a lot with energy-related headaches.

I believe that knowledge should be shared from what ever source where it can be found. If that particular book worked for you then great and share that with others and help them out too.

Quote:

And from psi-vamps.  
Quote:

I belong to many different Vampire Courts and Houses and suggest that you do a google on pyschic vampirism and check out one of the Houses I belong to www.kheperu.org which will weather you're a psi vamp or not be able to help you with problems further.

Yeah. If you are good enough they will do anything to recruit you, and if not then you will be drained of all energy you have. Both cases are equally bad. They are like people addicted to drugs, they are trying to get more people addicted because it's easier to believe in lies about their superiority then.
It's like silly brain washing sect.
_
We are not looking to recruit anybody either you are one or your not. We are not like people addicted to drugs or get more people addicted.
We don not believe that we are superior to others because of our abilities. Sometimes people have similar abilities like empaths with the ability to sense energy and emotions. So sometimes the things that work for psi's work for others as well such as being able to control psychically related disorders such as headaches and such..

"LISTEN TO THEM,
CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT,

CaCoDeMoN

You must of course realize by saying this you are behaving in the exact same manner as you are accusing me of. How can you possibly say it is a good thing to use people and even for gain profit or otherwise? I think you should review your ethics 1st. before you criticize others.
Not really. For an example my grandmother just gathers her money in the bank account and she doesn't spend anything of it. In this case subltle manipulation won't harm anyone, and will even help her fight her money obsession. Your case is definitely different. People need energy to live, draining it will make them die sooner, and you should remember that most of the people have only a limited supply of energy and cannot refill it from enviroment.
When I am healing a person, only 10 minutes is enough to heal many problems and give enough energy to the person that she/he will feel energetical "high" for as long as two days. And I don't have any experience in healing. I wonder how much damage can cause experienced vampire in 30 minutes?
MEAT=MURDER.

GOTHIKA

Cacodemon wrote:

When I am healing a person, only 10 minutes is enough to heal many problems and give enough energy to the person that she/he will feel energetical "high" for as long as two days. And I don't have any experience in healing. I wonder how much damage can cause experienced vampire in 30 minutes?

I can also give energy and heal problems such as stagnant or unhealthy energy by drawing it out and releasing it harmlessly into the atmosphere.
People I have done this to have also reported feeling much better than they did before.
Vampires do not create damage in an ethical feeding.
Only unethical ones harm others psychically and while feeding from others.
Not all psi vamps are bad, I have to keep stressing this.
Its a bad misconception that alot of people have about them.
"LISTEN TO THEM,
CHILDREN OF THE NIGHT,

G3MM4

QuoteWhy? Sometimes controling poeple can be very useful, and even can be used to do good things. And of course to gain money. I never witnessed any negative effects from it(maybe law of karma as understood by most new agers is BS?)

I don't agree with controlling people at all. We're not puppets, and controlling people imho interferes with their free will. You might not have witnessed any negatives effects from it YET because karma isn't always "instant". Imho it's NEVER a good thing to try and control anyone, no matter how you feel about them, or whatever reasons (excuses?) you come up with for attempting to control them.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

Please visit Astral Planet.

G3MM4

QuoteWhy? Sometimes controling poeple can be very useful, and even can be used to do good things. And of course to gain money. I never witnessed any negative effects from it(maybe law of karma as understood by most new agers is BS?)

I don't agree with controlling people at all. We're not puppets, and controlling people imho interferes with their free will. You might not have witnessed any negatives effects from it YET because karma isn't always "instant". Imho it's NEVER a good thing to try and control anyone, no matter how you feel about them, or whatever reasons (excuses?) you come up with for attempting to control them.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

G3MM4

Silent Shadow

Is it.. ooooh.. possible to use someone.. or somethings.... energy.. to get rid of them...

aaaaaaaand when I mean something.. I'm talking about a certain 3 little shadow people who are driving me CRAZY!! *I'm like so desperate to get rid of them.. they are interfering with my practices and lots of other stuff... pain in the butt is what they are being*

So.. manipulation of energy.. hmmm... just an idea.. if I learn.. to drain energy.. from other things.. Like those shadow people.. I know its not... safe... but... possible could they see me as a threat to them and leave?

Well.. if not draining... do something with energy to scare them off.. or something.... ?

AIM: blacknightstar13 *tips and info and stuff is welcome*
May the force be with you. Always