News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

fast super human induction

Previous topic - Next topic

steveo233

Are there any ways to become super telepathic and telekinetic without super expensive electromagnetic brainwave amplifier.

NoY

you could try Monatomic elements

:NoY:

steveo233

monotomic elements....... yay! thanks

steveo233

how and where do i obtain and a use this gypsy magic.

NoY

on the net lol
look for white powder gold

:NoY:

steveo233

will this raise the electromagnetic amplitute of my brain for to resonate with brains of others and read them

Xanth

Szaxx

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Mini stapler

Quote from: Xanth on September 20, 2012, 18:54:13
What the hell?

Xanth could probably teach you a thing or two about this, after all he just read my mind! :lol:

I do have a suggestion, though it wont help you in your aim. . . consider why it is you want to become super telepathic or telekinetic in the first place... 

majour ka

maybe call the lightning thief ...

dotster

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. Perhaps some day you'll join us, and the world will live as one.

Szaxx

Lightning thief, rofl.
Glad you didnt say thunderpants.
Anyway, who ya gonna call?...

majour ka

Lol I still dont  :? :-D whats going on here!

steveo233

The reason I desire these powers is to find out where bad people keep their money, take the money, buy gold with that money, find out how the annunaki use gold to make themselves superpowerful, harness this energy, AND HELP TAKE DOWN THE ENEMY NORDICS, GREYS, AND REPTILLIAN ALIENS!!!

AH...... I get the picture now. That is why the Annunaki wanted gold... to convert it into monoatomic gold for it's life prolonging qualities? THis is great help but immortality will only take me so far. I need to help people who are suffering. Can gold be used to harness large amounts of nuclear energy... like sustainable atom bomb status?

Lionheart

Quote from: steveo233 on September 24, 2012, 15:23:39
The reason I desire these powers is to find out where bad people keep their money, take the money, buy gold with that money, find out how the annunaki use gold to make themselves superpowerful, harness this energy, AND HELP TAKE DOWN THE ENEMY NORDICS, GREYS, AND REPTILLIAN ALIENS!!!
Good luck with that!  :?

steveo233

Yeah if you guys are interested in being super saiyan and whatnot please join my Yahoo! Group Jews For Satan. It's my modified version of the current popular form of theistic satanism which is to sum it up the veneration of the sumerian god enki. Just take a look into it... it's all about raising your psychic (nuclear) powers in order to take down the jerks that have enslaved humanity.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jewsforsatan/

Szaxx

Hi,
Search the net for "Ormus".
Read then look in YouTube for monatomic gold, you could make it by electrolysis too.
I wouldn't suggest eating it made this method. It may contain chromium 6. That's nasty for the body, really nasty.
Best of luck.

steveo233

Is this stuff safe while being a not fully developed 16 year old, and how do I make it through electrolysis?

Szaxx

Hi,
Forget electrolysis, it could easily kill you.
The best route to follow is ormus rich foods.
These do exist and would be very safe for ingesting.
I eat raw kale, it has an extremely high level of antioxidants.
Again, I'll stress research from MANY sources. Theres too much con and hype in this world. Don't fall for any.

NoY

steveo233

All i know is we need to help those kids

Jdeadevil

Am I the only one who thought of Captain America reading his username and his opening post/title?

steveo233

That's pretty much what I'm getting at. Becoming one with god like energy... such as harnessing nuclear fission... To be able to teleport and be super swift and agile to take down bad people. I'm sure I'm not the only person who has thought of this... If any of you have watched naruto and seen how they have to be able to be aware of every friggin cordinate that a high vibratory fist could attack from... You can understand where I'm getting at. I want to be able to be one with an energy that will give me god-like power so I can take down bad people.

Szaxx

Hi,
I understand what you want to do. If this involves killing them, thats not godlike.
Convert the bad to good.
A better ideal imho.

steveo233

Yeah Yeah you're right. Convoit the good into bad.