News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling God!!

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

Wow, kudos gentlemen.

Surely this is God at work through two who are willing to listen and act.   :-)

DH
God created the Universe for His 7th grade science project -- and got a C.     - Swami Beyondananda

Steel Hawk

My my how I've changed. I was an angry person :-(

You've been at this for a very long time MS. I don't know if I should be impressed or worried.

Mustardseed

Quote from: Steel Hawk on June 09, 2008, 17:36:37
My my how I've changed. I was an angry person :-(

You've been at this for a very long time MS. I don't know if I should be impressed or worried.

I am not sure what you are getting at. I sense some sarcasm but wonder if its me being sensitive. Whats your point. Impressed worried about what.

Can you be more clear or is this only a quib intended to ................well........... you tell me.
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

Steel Hawk

Quote from: Mustardseed on June 09, 2008, 17:47:08
I am not sure what you are getting at. I sense some sarcasm but wonder if its me being sensitive. Whats your point. Impressed worried about what.

Can you be more clear or is this only a quib intended to ................well........... you tell me.

I was just surprised that you were still posting on this thread (5 or so years now). I've never seen someone do something similar. And I also was suprised at how much of an angry little ant I was.

But I wasn't being sarcastic, I seriously don't know what to think of you. Should I be impressed that you have such dedication? Or should I be concerned that it's more than dedication, perhaps an obsession.

It's not my business either way, so I shouldn't have brought it up -- I was doing something equivalent to thinking out loud.

Flamethon

I was reading through this post and wanted to communicate with God if this post is still going.

My question for The Creator is:

What is the best way for me to overcome these obstacles in my life and staying balance so I may fulfill my purpose in this great life?

Thank you God for hearing me and David for your truly amazing gift that you shared and continue to share with others on the forum.

- Jesse
Life is a Journey, a Journey where all events that occur are merely those created through Will and Faith. Have Faith that you Will overcome all obstacles. Open the Heart and let the Mind flow freely for these are the keys to living life to the fullest.

Everlasting

Hehe page 48 was funny, in a religious nutty kind of way.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

CamiGurlRox

Hm? I recently decided to read this on a whim....  :-D 

I have a few questions... :)

1)  How come I can't get a response from you god?  Am I not trying hard enough or not in the right way?  Please tell me how to improve on getting your response.  I would love to hear you voice and be able to talk to you whenever... :)

2)  Am I accurately describing my own personality, or am I overanalyzing it, like I often do things? 

3)  As you know, my family says I'm obsessed with finding myself...Is this really true?!  I don't understand this somehow...

4)  Why can't I astral project!  This is really frustrating...grrr...

Thank you god, and mustardseed lol...

Amen  :wink:

kurai kokoro

I have a Question for god, it's not a question of faith or anything like that I just seek an answer that I believe only he can.

Edited:Q: how did the angel fall? that is the only question I Truely Desire an Answer to.
"I am the Phoenix that engulfed the dragon."

Mustardseed

There is a message in the thread from a Girl, I think she is called ....let me see.....Camigurl........... Interesting name by the way.

Yes I know, ha, ...I still think its funny to say that. I know.........

Well why can't she hear from you

Who says she can't

Well she does

Read it again Mustardseed

Ok One sec...........1)  How come I can't get a response from you god?  Am I not trying hard enough or not in the right way?  Please tell me how to improve on getting your response.  I would love to hear you voice and be able to talk to you whenever... :)Here it is

See I told you

Told me what it is me who is right, she says she can't get a response from you.

that is correct, but asked why said she could not HEAR from me. There is a difference. A response is like talking on a two way radio and hearing from me is like opening the radio, and I am always broadcasting. Her issue is that she wants a specific answer, and is not able to decipher what she hears to get it, she need to do some more and closer listening.

Can you explain that,  it sounds confusing to me

OK think of it this way. If you are lost you stop at a crowded office and ask for the way and 20 people answer you at the same time, how do you know where to go

Well I guess I don't

Exactly. You see she has to learn what my voice sounds like before she can distinguish it from all the other voices in her head as well as her own thoughts. That is the trick it ain't complicated but just takes some fine tuning.

Well how does she actually do that

How did you do it?

Ummm I don't really know actually. I think I talked a lot to you without expecting an answer, just like I would talk to a friend and pour out my heart when I was sad or happy. Then gradually it seemed that I had more and more a idea of what a best friend would say in a given situation.

anything else

Well I read the Bible a lot as well as positive and uplifting books, I made a clear decision to stay away from writings that were either Violent or had a dark feel to them. I sort of chose the good loving stuff we could say pure stuff.

Right, you chose the good and reject the evil, that's a good beginning, and she can do the same. Everyone can. Have a spring cleaning in a spiritual way and decide to think on positive loving joyful things, to live in a loving way and be thankful no matter what I bring along the way, then gradually they will tune out the voices of the world and my voice will become clear and distinct

Ok I guess that is the answer to the first question, here is number 2. She sounds like a Libra discussing things with herself

Am I accurately describing my own personality, or am I overanalyzing it, like I often do things

Ha good one. My dear one. You are not one personality, your personality is not static not permanent. It changes as you grow and all you can do is asses it at various times in your life, but yes you do tend to over analyze things but that is ok. It shows you are thinking about things and not just wandering aimlessly through life, I like that about you

3)  As you know, my family says I'm obsessed with finding myself...Is this really true?!  I don't understand this somehow...

It is very simple my sweet gurl, your family is not obsessed with finding anything, they think they KNOW, again it is my spirit prodding you to find the reason for it all, finding yourself is not as important as accepting yourself, the moment you accept yourself you have also found yourself.

4)   Why can't I astral project!  This is really frustrating...grrr...

Time time time, all in good time, looking into the everlasting in to the land of the living, the truly alive is not something that is given to all. There is a time period of testing training but relax and just do your best to live life the best way you know how and in due time.........

Thankyou God

You are most welcome. By the way black in not a color, it is the absence of color you might say, and it does not match your spirit, just a hint.........

What was that all about

Well nothing I just don't care too much for black, no biggie

Ok whatever, thanks for the help. Talk to you later

Ok my boy ..........cya

CamiGurlRox

Thank you so much for your reply god! :D  It was very helpful, and I really enjoyed reading your response.

Mustardseed, you said that think of what your best friend would say when you spoke about your problems, are you not hearing an actual voice inside you?  Just wondering, I would like to know how to distinguish god's voice from all of the others.

And, I have a few more questions for god.  :-D

1)  What do I have to do to gain a better relationship with my mother?  She doesn't respect me at all, and I think she severly undermines me.

2)  I have a fear of getting older.  Am I being silly?  Getting older seems so daunting, especially when you have to leave the things you LIKE.

3)  Do you think you could aid me in a lucid dream? :-)

Once again thank you god, especially for the fortunate life you've given me.

:-)

Mustardseed

will get to it .................i am onavailable  :-D

red_esper

Mustardseed,

შენ ნამდვილად ესაუბრებოდა ღმერთი?

Ці можаце вы гаварыць з Богам?

کیا واقعی تم ہی وہ خاص قسم کے خدا کے ساتھ بات کرنے کے لئے؟

"Are you really talkin to God?" <-- supposed english translation ~Xanth

Stillwater

Not sure if he speaks Arabic... or whatever that Cyrilic one (Russian?) was.

When you use alternate languages, you should post translations, since it is against forum policy.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

red_esper

I'm sorry for breaking the forum policy. I'm just curious if Mustardseed can give me answer for that questions for his/her God.

If he can truly speak to God, I bet he/she knows me well.

:-D

DH

Red Esper,

We all communicate with "God" and reveal "God" in whatever language we know.  Why should he be expected to translate the languages you posted if he doesn't know them?
God created the Universe for His 7th grade science project -- and got a C.     - Swami Beyondananda

red_esper

Quote from: DH on December 16, 2010, 00:48:06
Red Esper,

We all communicate with "God" and reveal "God" in whatever language we know.  Why should he be expected to translate the languages you posted if he doesn't know them?

Well, I've been speaking about the reality you know. Some of us can do Psi, telepathy, vision and etc. If that person can really talk or just say telepathically communicate with God then he/she must be of something beyond a normal human being. And then his/her God can give me a right answer for me to awe or believe his/her God. We're not talkin here about childish imagination. I'm talkin about the reality.

Well, I don't expect him/her to translate it to his/her God. I truly test if that is the REAL GOD of his/her!
I've been waiting for his/her answer.

And share each others ability, if one can do!

Stookie

It's been over 2 years since mustardseed responded to this thread. There was a newer one you must have missed, but he hasn't been in that one since last June:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_metaphysics/channeling_godagain-t31783.0.html

red_esper

haha... i was tricked by this thread.  :-D

:lol:

Xanth

I'm just gonna lock this one up.
Any further posts on this subject should be over in the new thread Mustardseed setup.
You can the link two posts above in Stookie's post.  :)