News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Future of humanity

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Brightside

Does anyone else have something to add?

Cheers.

mon9999

It would appear that history would repeat itself.. the far future is plenty of forest and trees and small population of people who are very metaphysical..  aren't we like this in the ancient times?

Bedeekin

The problem with government is that those wanting to be in a high enough position within government to make a change or have power to do so, needed to have climbed the political ladder. This generally means that they would have to climb the ladder without being influenced by the snakes that are there on the way up and it's not a stretch to conclude that politics is a writhing snake pit with very few ladders. How could they get to the top and still maintain pure intent to be right and just?

Leadership would be best taken by those who don't want to be leaders.

This creates a dichotomy that can only be resolved by a specific change in overall quality of consciousness and as Xanth is points out, is best left to our individual selves to evolve... not a sudden mass paradigm shift in consciousness. Which is a lovely idea but a total fallacy.

ForrestDean

Keep in mind however, the snakes that run our institutions are serving the System like most everyone else.  They are no different than the majority of mainstream society.  The average individual of mainstream society would most likely do the exact same things the snakes are doing if they were in their position.  Actually, the average individual already does the exact same things our corrupt institutions do as well as the people who run them.  It's just that institutions have a much bigger target on their back because, well, they are BIG.  :wink:  We compete and conspire against others all the time for the purpose of serving ourselves before serving others.  This is the nature of the current System we have in place.  But you are right, we cannot change the System.  We must change ourselves, and when we change ourselves then the System will change as a result.

zareste

Quote from: ForrestDean on October 26, 2012, 11:00:09They are no different than the majority of mainstream society.
Boy that's just plain wrong. The people heading these hierarchies are literally a different breed and culture from normal people. They've kept their degenerate bloodlines apart from ours for thousands of years and will not ever interact with normal people as equals. A few of them have even tried but were killed or outcast by the other degenerates for breaking the status quo. They don't think or act anything like normal people do, and they view functioning people and cultures as nothing but targets.

ForrestDean

Quote from: zareste on October 27, 2012, 06:41:39
Boy that's just plain wrong. The people heading these hierarchies are literally a different breed and culture from normal people. They've kept their degenerate bloodlines apart from ours for thousands of years and will not ever interact with normal people as equals. A few of them have even tried but were killed or outcast by the other degenerates for breaking the status quo. They don't think or act anything like normal people do, and they view functioning people and cultures as nothing but targets.

Hmm, I see. So is this a problem?

Xanth

Quote from: zareste on October 27, 2012, 06:41:39
It has nothing to do with anything metaphysical though (if that's what you're trying to say).
They're not a different breed or culture from "normal" people (whatever normal is lol), they just haven't learned to work through their ego.

In essence... they're just jerks.  LoL

All the money in the world won't give you one iota of power.  Power isn't anything physically attainable.

Lionheart

Quote from: Xanth on October 27, 2012, 12:50:09
All the money in the world won't give you one iota of power.  Power isn't anything physically attainable.
No, but it feeds their hunger and that alone fuels their greed even further!

Xanth

Quote from: Lionheart on October 27, 2012, 18:16:36
No, but it feeds their hunger and that alone fuels their greed even further!
Yeah, but that's really not your problem.  That's THEIR failing. 
You are only responsible for yourself.  Not what other people do because of their lack of growth.  :)

Don't take the world and every inhabitant onto your shoulders.  It's a weight nobody can, or should have to bare.

zareste

Quote from: ForrestDean on October 27, 2012, 11:52:40Hmm, I see. So is this a problem?
I'd say so. Obviously the rest of us aren't perfect - we've been degenerating for thousands of years alongside them and have become rather nutty ourselves. The problem is that sometimes a branch of the gene pool starts to develop predatory habits, or other habits which are self-destructive in the long run, and these behaviors ought to be fixed or the degenerate branch will continue to evolve in a predatory direction and become more and more proficient at it. One day they'll exhaust their resources and descend into physical and mental decay until they're forced to attack the other cultures, sometimes winning and enslaving and interbreeding with the other cultures. Effectively they will drag everyone down with them, turning everyone else degenerate, and it's a no-win situation because the new bigger bunch of degenerates will deplete their resources and start targeting more cultures.

So, if a degenerate branch can't be changed in an easy fashion, they eventually have to be euthanized. Deciding which branches and behaviors are 'degenerate' is a very tough judgment call.

Most of our problems come from late Egypt and early Europe. In short, a few degenerate breeds showed up and were not eliminated in a timely fashion, so they developed until they were able to conquer the stable breeds. Some of the degenerates interbred with the conquered cultures, while others (who led to the European monarchies, for instance) kept their bloodlines to themselves but degenerated all cultures around them with deceitful and warmongering behaviors.

Because these degenerates defected from some very developed cultures, they were able to spread their reign to countries beyond Europe. Fast-forward a few thousand years and we have our situation today.

The plans to kill off 98% of the population may sound like a solution to some people (Xanth has been sending positive vibes toward it) But the people behind the operation are much worse than the general human public - if you can imagine that. They're like that kid who burns animals, and thinks you're crazy because you're negative toward burning animals. They come up with various reasons for killing people, but really they just like to see things die and will keep it up until the ecosystem finds a solution to them.

Szaxx

Hi,
Maybe the eco system itself is the answer. In China a few years ago a limit was placed on child bearing. An attempt to slow the population growth. In nature the old fox and rabbit line of thought comes toind. Eith humanity it could easily be us against the evo system. Imagine the effect of a few large volcanoes erupting. Or the limits of supply and demand being breached. Civil war in search of sustenance. That alone is enough to reduce the overall numbers. Not a pleasant thought.
It may have happened to the Mayans, speculations exist supporting this. We have a superior technology of kinds but what use is it if everyone wants monetary rewards? The ozarks and similar may seem behind the times, are these groups actually the overall winners.
We're too conditioned to actually see the big picture through commerce etc. Its too late when the walls come tumbling down...
Maybe the A-board carriers displaying "we're all doomed" have made a valid point. Time will tell...
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Lionheart

I just finished a Phase session where again I was just basking the 3D vastness and a thought came to me to try and send some good energy to make the violent "Frankenstorm", as they call it, avoid the east coast all together. Immediately I saw a scene with Dinosaurs of all kinds roaming the Earth. i saw them terrorizing mankind. Then all of a sudden a Meteor hit and all was wiped out. In the next scene man was once again, but this time peacefully rebuilding on the Earth. Then I was shown a violent volcano going off and wiping out a village, but again the aftermath was a bigger village was made, and the volcano had cut grooves enough to create a new water supply for the village. Next I was shown a devastating Tornado hitting a home and demolishing it, just to see the next scene of the family, together with their friends rebuilding. Next was a home on fire, again the cut scene after was of a family coming together and rebuilding. Every one of these destruction scenes had a "silver" lining. The Meteor that wiped out the Dinosaurs could be seen as good because there is no way man would have what we have today with vicious 20 ft. creatures wondering around eating everyone. The Volcano event as devastating as it was, cut a path so water could be brought to an even bigger rebuilt village. The Tornado and the fire brought families and friends together. It showed the love they had for one another.
So, in the the end I changed my intent to sending good energy to the people that are going to be challenged by this approaching storm. That they may realize the severity and get out of the way. That they may be safe during this experience.
Mother Nature is going to do what she always does, it's really just our enormous population that has gotten in the way.

Well I guess my Phasing drought is over!  :-)

ForrestDean

Quote from: zareste on October 27, 2012, 19:02:28
I'd say so. Obviously the rest of us aren't perfect - we've been degenerating for thousands of years alongside them and have become rather nutty ourselves. The problem is that sometimes a branch of the gene pool starts to develop predatory habits, or other habits which are self-destructive in the long run, and these behaviors ought to be fixed or the degenerate branch will continue to evolve in a predatory direction and become more and more proficient at it. One day they'll exhaust their resources and descend into physical and mental decay until they're forced to attack the other cultures, sometimes winning and enslaving and interbreeding with the other cultures. Effectively they will drag everyone down with them, turning everyone else degenerate, and it's a no-win situation because the new bigger bunch of degenerates will deplete their resources and start targeting more cultures.

So, if a degenerate branch can't be changed in an easy fashion, they eventually have to be euthanized. Deciding which branches and behaviors are 'degenerate' is a very tough judgment call.

Most of our problems come from late Egypt and early Europe. In short, a few degenerate breeds showed up and were not eliminated in a timely fashion, so they developed until they were able to conquer the stable breeds. Some of the degenerates interbred with the conquered cultures, while others (who led to the European monarchies, for instance) kept their bloodlines to themselves but degenerated all cultures around them with deceitful and warmongering behaviors.

Because these degenerates defected from some very developed cultures, they were able to spread their reign to countries beyond Europe. Fast-forward a few thousand years and we have our situation today.

The plans to kill off 98% of the population may sound like a solution to some people (Xanth has been sending positive vibes toward it) But the people behind the operation are much worse than the general human public - if you can imagine that. They're like that kid who burns animals, and thinks you're crazy because you're negative toward burning animals. They come up with various reasons for killing people, but really they just like to see things die and will keep it up until the ecosystem finds a solution to them.

Well if this is a problem and something one does not wish to experience, then why focus on it?  Why not take what you have learned so far, and just let it go and focus on something else?

zareste

Try focusing on a flower while someone is piercing you with a long needle.
That's one of those things a lot of us learned when we were 3 or so.

ForrestDean

Quote from: zareste on October 27, 2012, 23:07:17
Try focusing on a flower while someone is piercing you with a long needle.

But there's no one piercinig me with a long needle at this moment.  At this moment the sky is clear and the moon is bright.  Which perspective do you prefer?  There is always a choice.  Always.

Also, there is absolutely nothing anyone or anything can do to you without your agreement, whether conscious of it or not.  You have exclusive power over your own reality.

Quote from: zareste on October 27, 2012, 23:07:17
That's one of those things a lot of us learned when we were 3 or so.

Exactly!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4jeREy7Pbc   :wink:

Lionheart

That Yoda, so wise! He handles the fear based scenarios pretty good too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIr1fjjjFQQ&feature=related

zareste

I prefer to have standards, personally. What you're doing is not actually making you feel better, but lowering your standards of happiness to the point that it's inseparable from misery. This is why we have people who enjoy setting fire to animals or cutting themselves. They're okay with it. Their concept of happiness is the same as their concept of pain.

Now, if I tried to get rid of you two, in order to inch humanity a little closer to being objectively happy instead of having to love pain, you would take offense and become violent in return. You wouldn't actually set there and think happy thoughts while I do nasty things to you. So, your urge to fight and take violent action is certainly there. It's just directed at the good guys while you're okay with the bad guys.

ForrestDean

Quote from: Lionheart on October 28, 2012, 00:46:10
That Yoda, so wise! He handles the fear based scenarios pretty good too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIr1fjjjFQQ&feature=related

Hehe, yeah Yoda, Morpheus, and the Oracle always has some enlightening pearls of wisdom.  8-)

ForrestDean

Quote from: zareste on October 28, 2012, 01:49:24
What you're doing is not actually making you feel better, but lowering your standards of happiness to the point that it's inseparable from misery. This is why we have people who enjoy setting fire to animals or cutting themselves. They're okay with it. Their concept of happiness is the same as their concept of pain.

Ahh yes.  I'm sure there are many who do this.  Most likely because they have deeply attached themselves to the illusion of this reality and they believe there is no escape.

Quote from: zareste on October 28, 2012, 01:49:24
Now, if I tried to get rid of you two, in order to inch humanity a little closer to being objectively happy instead of having to love pain, you would take offense and become violent in return. You wouldn't actually set there and think happy thoughts while I do nasty things to you. So, your urge to fight and take violent action is certainly there. It's just directed at the good guys while you're okay with the bad guys.

Yeah, the ego has many many layers.  It's very much like peeling a very large onion.  Awareness is one of the major factors in subjugating the ego.  Awareness is key in almost if not every aspect of our life.  For example how many times does one notice they scratch an itch on their nose or their arm.  It is the ego's subconscious knee jerk reaction to seek relief from that itch.  Something as subtle as an itch may seem somewhat insignificant, but many times it's the subtleties that have the greatest effect.  To those who have a high level of awareness of every moment of their experience will be aware of the itch before the ego has a chance to take control.  At that point the individual can make a choice.  There is also an excellent opportunity to control the ego, and mold their perspective into whatever they wish.  In most cases it's all about letting go.

zareste

Quote from: ForrestDean on October 27, 2012, 23:41:57Also, there is absolutely nothing anyone or anything can do to you without your agreement, whether conscious of it or not.  You have exclusive power over your own reality.
You didn't know I was going to post that. So, yeah, another thing we learned at an early age.