News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Head Scans

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Faced Liar

The weird thing is for a long time I thought I was going to get a head scan.

cainam_nazier

"hmmm.. I forgot his name, but the gentleman who created the last topic in this specific forum - he to had one"

That was me. I ended up getting one because when I passed out I smacked my head. They wanted to make sure I did not damage it.  I hate when I bump my brain case.

But, in al actuality I was researching for a time, to see what kinds of scan of the brain could be done to detirmine a hightened usage.  Not linking it to intelligence but rather to metaphysics to track growth or natural ability.  I think that it would be a fun study.  But the only thing is that you would be exposing a person to rather high levels of radiation because of the number of scans, some 12 different scan a day.  Each one tracking a different aspect of the brain/body.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com

pod3

Qui-Gon Jinn - CT scans, MRI, mindmelds?

I had a CT for migraines, which showed nothing, except for that my head was extremeley large for 9year old's. Ever hear of Homer Simpson Syndrome, in which the character can be "hit with this surgical 2by4 all day long without falling down"? My strongly psychic tendencies were not shown by any abnormalities. Accept for an unproportionately thick skull, which is soft even now at 23, it was confirmed that the picture of the inside of  my head was just like a bigger version of the operator's (whose I thought a small child's.)

A martial artist can cut stone with a normal but energeticallly enhanced, bamboo sword, and a psychic can have a normal but energetically emhanced brain. Otherwise, if the mind was not confined to the head, it would never show that speed smoking causes brain damage.

I have found that the migraines quit when strong energy surges have no auric impurites to clash with. Imagine one of those super-powerful, metal vaporizing lasers shining through a lense with grains of filth imbedded v.s. one shining through an optically perfect lense. I feel that, on this level, illnesses are psychosomatic.

Synapse

i had a CT scan when i was about 7 because i kept getting headachs too. its strange how many people have had head scans.
maby most people do but no body talks about it.

#

Tom

Me, too, and I live with someone who had one.

Weird, though, that some of us have been irradiated.

Craniosacral therapy is excellent for treating migraines and even cluster headaches. I got it direct from someone who has both.

Qui-Gon Jinn

Okay, forgive me for this, sort of unserious perhaps (which probably won´t lead anywhere), post...  but I got a bit curious as to why so seemingly many in here have had a real head scan.. I´ve had one, Dog Faced Liar (right nick ey?, BTW you got your post.. lol) had one, Mobius had on, and...  hmmm..  I forgot his name, but the gentleman who created the last topic in this specific forum - he to had one...  that makes us four.. seems a bit "unstatistical", I mean people don´t normally go scan their head just for fun on their day of, anyone else had an head scan??  Would be "interresting" to know..

Again, forgive me if you find this post a bit unserious.

Be well //Qui-Gon

- Your focus determines your reality -