News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hearing something before sleep

Previous topic - Next topic

DreambreaX

I have several times of hearing something during before sleep.

Just before sleep, I hear someone slam the doors, it makes me awake again, But actually no one is really slam the doors.

Just before sleep for the second time, I hear someone put their glass on the table, I wake up again, no one is there.

There are many other sound, its sound like people are doing something in my house but actually no one is doing that. This hearing appear just before I sleep.

what is this?

Xanth

Jessica_Lynn

I hear people talking. Now It's in my mind, I can't hear what they're saying or it's just random words, I cant really follow it, dont know if my brain is doing it or if I'm tapping into something else.

I also half dream and shock myself awake because I've fallen off something and hit the floor / believed my story in my head and gotten frightened. The more I'm aware of all of this the more creepy my existance becomes haha
Woohoo!

Jessica_Lynn

I'll also add It's not like a schitzophrenic thing .. it sounds like it but I know it isn't, I'm not fearful of it if that makes a difference haha
Woohoo!

Xanth

Jessica_Lynn

Woohoo!

Xanth

Bluefirephoenix

Schitzophrenics cannot distinguish reality from astral. The input they recieve is mostly shadow and thoughtform in nature. The problem is their mind cannot distinguish between what their forming and astral input and physical reality. What's more the barrier then breaks down and they're not able to sleep and the problem becomes a destructive cycle.

Szaxx

These sounds can be created by you. Not thumps bangs and screaming which you'll.have read about if you did the research Xanth suggested.
You create your own.
Think of actually hearing a song that you like. Not imagine it, actually hear it playing. It will when you  get into the same position next time. The other random noises don't come if you do this correctly.
You'll hear your song playing.
:-D
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Mydral

I actually hear cracks in my room at night before going to sleep while I am still perfectly awake. Just at night, at no other times during the day, right at the  bottom of my bed. There is no object which can cause this as far as I can tell, unless of course some damage in the floor wood and some weight/pressure causing it randomly. I usually just think "leave me alone" and go to sleep then lol.
In somnis veritas

Szaxx

When deep enough in the hypnagogic state any cracks and bangs can have a metallic synthesized aftertone. These sound like a digital playback error.
All natural and nothing of concern, ignore them and continue.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Nameless

There could also be a perfectly natural explanation. Houses/buildings can sometimes just hold onto sounds. I used to could quite clearly hear conversations that had taken place in the kitchen in the day time. Wide awake in my room I could hear them exactly as they transpired. Mom and dad would hear a fuzzier version but then again their bedroom was further away from the kitchen. That all changed when they remodeled. It was only creepy till we figured it out.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.