News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

hey, any clairivoyents can tell me if this happens to them

Previous topic - Next topic

wizzle3

sometimes when i look at someone i get the fealing they know im looking at them, like i send off a frequerncy that gives them a fealing someone is looking at them

does this happen to you, or is it just me??

do we give off some kind of fealing ? i dunno

any opinions would be greatly appreciated thank you
my name's Ali G
and i have ESP
and i wanna project ASAP
so please believe, ali G is runnin on a higher density
and here's a quick rap for your eyes to see
and again i'm THE real Ali G so praize me (lolz)
______
18 year old male

daem0n

when you establish energy link when scanning (or looking) attention goes where energy flows, to you that is
happens all the time
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

wizzle3

my name's Ali G
and i have ESP
and i wanna project ASAP
______
18 year old male

daem0n

Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

wizzle3

i also feal that, when i look at a girls chest, or butt, they know where infact i am looking

i am not sure if this is in my imagination due to them fealing they're being watched or not

but i just realized this is EXACTLY why all my life, whenever i look at someone a bunch of tiumes, 1 our of 3 times they look right at me

and a few times it made me look like i was starring at a girl once, and it made me mad haha cause i'm no creep that stares at girls

well i do look at girls obviously, i don't stare at them for 5 minutes straight, like their face or something

but it's happenbed to me

now i have a better understanding on why
my name's Ali G
and i have ESP
and i wanna project ASAP
______
18 year old male

Anonymous

Mr. wizzle3
               What your experiencing is in fact a overly powerful scan. Although I have a few questions to ask of you. When you uuu how can I word this "stare at a girl" can you tell what has happened to her in the past or at least get a general feeling, or tell what emotion she is feeling, or maybe if she has any habits like smoking? Also if you train yourself you can tell things like weight favorite foods etc.

With interest
                                                                   Adam Grazewski

Sunn

hah that happens to me aswell sometimes.. like i'd be waiting for something to download on my pc and to waste some time i'd look out the window at people walking by.. most people look straight at the window when i look at them.. but we have lace curtains so they can't physically see me. its strange really..   :P

Chimerae

Years ago when I was in therapy, a psychiatrist had to explain to me that I was an empath and an powerful one.  He told me then that "if you can receive you can send"

It was causing me problems because when I did therapy work I'd overwhelm anybody in the room with me.  

This has been consistent with my general experience.

Everybody (even those not gifted) can do this, but it takes something extra t get the intensity and focus for "normal" people"

Some questions/lines of thought for you . . .

1.) Does it happen in other venues than those sexually linked?  Just "reading" your writing, it seems like you have something powerful going on with your 1st and 4th chakras.  Not like it's out of balance, but more like that's the way you're made.  If that's so, you could learn to shape this experience in ways more helpful to you and everyone else.

2.)  Have you tried altering the pattern you are sending?  Just for fun, instead of whatever you're doing (sounds like you are sort of weirding girls out) see if you can induce feeling of being beautiful or sexy or wild or safe or laughing . . .

Obviously, learing to do this opens up possibilities for manipulation.  Keep in mind that what you will get is a mirror image of your own patterns.  As you learn to send different patterns, you will learn to "tune" your own inner experience.  

Sex stuff is automatically focusing -- that's just the way we are all wired.  Most women and especially most girls have already learned to experience that as a threat.  That doesn't help you in any form . . .unless you just want all females to flee like a flock of startled birds whenever you appear. . . or else en masse begin collecting stones and looking a little to hard in your direction.

astral man

Where ever i am the same also happens. for example, i will be sitting in a restaurant with my family, and just look around the room innocently (i don't look at people in a sexual manner very often) and as i am, a split second after i see someone, they look up and look at me, and then i feel terrible, because i think they think that i was staring at them... I have a question...

Why is it when i meet some people, i get a vibe from them that i just can't stand, which makes me not like them. Is it just me, or does it happen to other people, and if so why does it happen?

Thanks
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

jason

I've always been highly empathic,although I haven't much control.I haven't tried scanning yet.How would I do this?

I can't socialize for a long time like some people, because I find it incredibly exhausting to deal w/ all the information that I recieve.Kind of like trying to pay attention to 5 conversations at the same time.Sometimes it drives me crazy to just be in the room w/an especially negative minded person.

I've always been "sensitive", but I never realized the depth of it until very recently, & as a child & teenager, I assumed it was normal to recieve other peoples feelings & mindset, & sometimes very personal details.

I have no control at all over this though, & it's very confusing. :(

BTW-What wizzle3 esxperiances has happened to me just recently, although I forgot about it.I was looking at someone from behind them, I felt like I was sending a signal in a "line" of some kind, then they looked back at me. :?
The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

Chimerae

Quote from: jasonI've always been highly empathic,although I haven't much control.I haven't tried scanning yet.How would I do this?

Was this question directed at me?

Regulars here will be able to direct you to reliable techniques that it's worth your time to master.

Myself, because of what you are already experiencing, I'd suggest this:

Choose a place where you can "girl watch" without it being inappropriate.  Campus, outdoor event . . . something like that.  Choose a venue where you are pretty comfortable.  Find a corner where you can view the movement but where there's limited range -- where nobody can get behind you.  I like stone or cement walls, personally.  Take a book or a newspaper or writing materials or anything else that can both draw your attention if you need and also serve as a cover for "people watching"  

Get settled in and get comfortable inside and outside yourself.  Coffee, tea, whatever, as if you were settling in for several hours.  Like nature watching, get quiet so that you are part of the background.  

QUIETLY bring your attention up and scan around the room.  If you are a visual person, you can do this by looking up from your book and just visually scanning around the room.  You will probably find that your eyes are drawn to one individual or another but KEEP YOUR EYES MOVING in casual visual scan and then look down, in visual concentration on your book or newpaper.  Take a drink of latte.  Take a deep breath.  

Without looking up, you will probably notice that you "know" things about different spots or people in the room, even if you don't know what you know.  If that's so, your natural (and healthy) curiousity and interest would have previously used "laser vision" to try to really get whatever your unconscious flagged.  That's a boundary violation, and most people get creeped out or take it as a challenge.

Learn to do the quiet scan, organizing and regrouping your information, EYES DOWN.  Pretty soon, you will master the ability to do the scan without using your eyes.  

Once you do that, it's an easy (and usually automatic) step to send good thoughts.  

and then they will come to you.

d4nce4m01

Wow, I always thought the whole looking at someone and them looking straight back into your eyes was a thing that happens to everyone all the time. Something about feeling the eyes on you or something akin to the nature of humans/mammals/living things.

I've also had 'vibes' about people, but I always attributed it to Malcom Gladwell's intuitive snap judgments thingy, and how we can make accurate assessments about people based on a minuscule amount of time.

but then maybe what I do is just basic version of what all of you can do. I have no idea.. I also have no idea what I'm talking about. hehehe.

jason

Thanks for the tips. :) I addressed my question to anyone who can answer or give advice.

And, to comment on the above post, I tend to think that we're all empathic,more or less, & most people just don't know it yet, so they can't use it w/full knowledge & effectiveness.
The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

sashamasha

I ALWAYS get caught staring, even if for a few seconds, and its part of the reason why I am really very shy and try to keep my eyes averted usually.  But my boyfriend has this jaw dropping ability to stare and stare and stare for hours and they never even notice!!!!! I dont understand it at all.