News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Weird head feelings...

Previous topic - Next topic

d4nce4m01

Anyways I've recently whole heartedly delved into the 'unknown', astral projection, ghost hunting (actually I have yet to do that because no one will go to the cemetery w/ me...), developing psychic abilities, and even reading fortune cards.

The other day I was listening to some binaural sound thingies made by some guy  in a different forum in order to help one project, and while I was just previewing the recording I started to get pounding on two points in my head, right above each of my ears, and then I started to get woozy, and my whole body felt like it was rocking back and forth. Pretty cool feeling except the head pounding was kind of weird.

Anyways tonight I did a fortune card reading for my landlady, and it was my first real big reading. So far I've just been doing readings for the day, but this was a large three month thing. Anyways I was doing the reading, and was off the main reading into the sub categories when I started to get the head pounding and woozy feeling. However I was still able to concentrate on my reading. In fact everything started to get a little clearer, and since I've just really started learning the cards, I needed the book to help me w/ translations, but it's just like everything was rolling off my tongue.

Anyways I was just wondering if anyone thought there was a connection. I mean there was a connection because it was the exact same feeling, but maybe I was just.. concentrating really hard, and I got a headache thing? hahaha, maybe. Or maybe there was a relationship in what I was doing when reading the cards, and listening to the binaural track... I'm such a n00b.

In any case some of the stuff I've been reading has been connected to a dream I had last night... about a bear, and a bear cub. Anyways they're in the cards, a bear next to a tree... growth from the bear? The bear also means big, or strong... I don't know.

Anyways, if anyone wants me to do a reading for then, I'd like the practice :P but I can't say I'm any good at it, or if any of it is particularly true... but so far things I've read have actually turned up, but in ways I hadn't anticipated.

Oh, and I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place... I thought about it, and it was more about reading cards rather than anything else. And I'm not sure what skills are involved in reading cards, so I just stuck it here. heh.

Wizard of Light

Bears actually relate to awakening of the unconscious!  Did you know that bear cubs are born helpless and only semi-conscious?  And they need their mum to keep them safe until emerging from the cave once strong enough to follow their mother.  This could be reflecting a need to go deep within yourself, maybe be a bit reclusive for a while and allow some ideas or projects to emerge and give yourself time to help them grow.

On another point, I'd be happy to have my cards read by you!  Card reading is good fun, and even those starting out can get GREAT results!
And he said "Let there be light", and so there was.

d4nce4m01

So it might not be a good thing that in my dream I killed the bear?

It was going to kill me! I only had one option, and that was to get it. That or die, and I wasn't ready for that. Anyways I was slashing at it w/ a knife, and long story short it was on the ground dying, but I knew that if I didn't make sure it was absolutely dead it would get back up and kill me. Anyways I started to stab it in the face (morbid yes, but I can't control my dreams) and it was only until the next day when I was recalling my dream that I remembered that the bear started to turn into the shape of a person, only thing was I don't know who it was because basically I had mutilated its face. It was a woman though. Anyways I was too scared to notice the bear change in my dream...

I don't know, I'm so confused. The bear cub was fine though. well.. I didn't kill it at least.

K I did a seven card reading because of my headaches when reading. Anyways I'll write down the cards so if you know anything about them, you can investigate the meaning yourself. They're Titania's fortune cards btw.

Aright: the mountain, the garden, the child, the bear, the man, the ship, and the coffin.

ok the mountain represents something big, or rock solid. It can also mean foreign affairs, or someone/thing abroad. Since it's next to the garden I'd say that it's a place abroad, or maybe a garden abroad (if you know any that are important to you that it, otherwise I wouldn't take it so literally).
The garden next to the child might suggest someplace new, however next  to the bear, it might mean a big child? I'm skeptical about that though, and I think the first three cards may have a separate meaning from the last four.
The bear and the man represent a large/important/perhaps tall man (maybe you?) and that traveling is finally over.

Hmm so abroad in a big new place, and big/tall/important man's traveling is coming to an end. Haha I'm not sure if that has anything to do w/ you.

Orrr... well maybe abroad in someplace there will be a young male bear cub and your traveling will come to an end.  Or even MORE literally, in a garden next to a mountain there will be a young male bear cub, and your journey will come to an end. (although this bear cub bit might have something to do w/ me.. and that means I might've failed here. heh)

Anyways as you see I never really get conclusive, I just say keep an eye out you know? Then if you encounter something similar you'll know what to do. However there is nothing negative in these cards, so I can't council wisdom or anything, but I do say that thoughtfulness is important. Well it always is.

-Jessica

Wizard of Light

Hello again!  Back to the bear for a minute.. the one in your dream.

I think you are being given opportunities to expand your psychic awareness and are fearful of being wrong or what you might experience and so are hesitating.  You are not allowing yourself to receive the guidance from spirit that is around you - you are afraid of what you might see/hear. So you are going with that basic instinct - in the dream it is lash out and kill the bear before it might hurt you.  In your life, it is probably holding back for fear of getting it wrong.

This is obvious in the reading you have just done for me (no offense).  You aren't really saying what you think, you are just laying out possibilities and questioning yourself the whole way through the reading.  Can I ask you, what do you think the reading means?  Without worrying about whether you are right or wrong, what do you instinctual feel?

I am not trying to be mean, or nasty, I want to know what you really think.  I believe you have the right answers, and I am keen to know your thoughts on this.

d4nce4m01

I am quite fearful of being wrong, you're absolutely right. For example today I was practicing TK and trying to draw my target card from a stack of playing cards, and I did it at least four time, but every time I did, i refused to believe I actually did it because you know, what if it's a fluke? It felt like a fluke, nothing particularly special happened, I just decided to flip over the card and there it was. I guess I am hesitating.
However I do find that card reading is coming easier for me, and at least while reading for people close to me. I seem to be more sure as to what the cards are trying to tell me. But while I was doing the reading for you, in my head I was thinking "how can I do this? it's impossible because I have no idea who you are, where you are" or w/e. I feel as if the only way I could be able to do an actual reading is if you were here in person, or if I knew you quite well. So I guess I was doubting myself, and I still doubt if I can get an accurate reading for someone I have no connection to at all.

anyways first thing that came to my mind when I looked at the cards, as a foreign new place, a tall man, and traveling being over.

uh oh... I'm going to be late for school again!!! ciao!!

-Jessica

Wizard of Light

Don't be frightened that you cannot do it because the person is not there and you don't know them.  In fact, you will come to know that these are the easiest readings to do - simply because you cannot read anything into them, and can let it all come from spirit.  I mean, think about it, when you read for someone you know, how can you tell how much is coming from intuition and how much is you knowing what is going on and adding your own two cents to it?

It makes no difference how far away the person is, or that you do not know them.  If you focus on wanting to give a certain person a reading, and wanting to tune into their energy, then they (as in spirit) will make it happen for you.

Good job for having a go, despite your fears.  It is always the hardest when you are starting out.  Take it from me, having done many readings over quite a number of years, that it gets easier the more you do it!!

I think your reading might relate to a place overseas which I have been drawn to go for a long time.  I feel that it will certainly happen next year - and I feel that there a strong ties for me from past lives there.  Once I have been there, the strong pull to go may actually subside, and I'll feel satisfied and have found my answers.  Do you think this makes sense from what you got??