News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

How Long Have We Got Left?

Previous topic - Next topic

kakkarot

"I always wake up in the morning expecting something terrible to have happened on the news. As if I know its comming soon".

lysear, and others who feel this way, could you let me know when this feeling kinda hits a calm time. if i'm still around. you know, like if it ever feels like how calm it is right before a really big storm?

thanks.

~kakkarot

Parmenion

I too have recently been waking up with an intense fear of dread that i cant explain(yet).I like to think that we all have the answers, if only we could unlock them.

Parmenion

bitsmart

I feel compelled to respond to this thread. If you're worried about the outcome, please don't be. A few months ago I felt the same way, so I distanced myself from my usual sources of information and focused on other things. The result has been a kind of detached outlook on everything. It comes with the laziness, apathy, and general 'lost' feeling others have described, but it's worth it for the peace of mind.

Humans will not be allowed to destroy themselves on a large scale, because it's a violation of free will. The higher spiritual forces that watch over us are doing what they're allowed and nothing more. That means the details of the coming years are up to us...easy or hard, it's our choice.

It is the nature of the universe to maintain balance. Right now, we're seeing an abundance of negative activity. What does that tell us? That soon there must be a rebalancing, an increase in the positive and a decrease in the negative.

The scenario I'm betting on is really irrelevant, because none of us really knows for sure. My scenario makes me feel good, no matter how bad it gets before the positive change. I encourage you to find one that makes you feel good too, because fear and worry will only make life more difficult. Have faith in the divine plan and let it go.

I hope this helps someone.

Peace -

- Drew

Fat_Turkey

Hmm the Apocolypse. Well what does that word even mean? Literally, it means "time of revealing," or so I heard. So it's not the end of the world, it's the end of an eon (good one parmenion). I'm also writing a story right now that just doesn't seem to want to "work" with me.

My dreams: I'm standing in an empty barren city. Others surround me, all waiting, preparing, for something to appear. Suddenly a flash of light, a loud rumbling and the ground shakes. After the quake there is a shriek. A deep, loud, unmanly shriek. A huge creature emerges from a crater. We all charge in with swords raised (why do we have swords??). Of course, all of us can use energy in some form or another. We all attack this creature in one form or another and suddenly it ends and I wake up.

Another dream is where I'm travelling, lost through a maze of emptiness. When I finally reach the goal I somehow end up on the shore. In the distance, a massive black creature rises out of the distant water and bellows that he is the one who will end us all and have power over all eternity. As he says this a great fear grips my heart and I fall over crying. I try to fight it but it always laughs it all off. This particular dream has recurred for as long as I can remember and I've never fully seen it, remembered it, or understood it.

I've also had dreams recurring about aliens attacking but me somehow using energy to ward them off. I don't even study or practice energy combat but I somehow know it in these dreams.

My theories/prophecies?? on the End -
Basically, a great catastrophe will happen. Whether it be a war, a massive amount of death, I don't know. With all the current negative energies everywhere in the world, the Real-Time Zone and Negs are very close to us. This is why so many people are getting psychic attacks and hauntings so often. Now this big great catastrophe will be enough to make gateways between the physical and Real-Time to open up all over the place, worse than ever. This is possibly the 5th (alien) force that you were talking about, Parmenion. At the end of it, the Real-Time Astral Zone will FUSE with the Physical, and then reality as we know it will cease to exist. Everything will constantly change, and everything will be a confusing turmoil of vicious battle as different groups of humans go off in their different ways as the Negs try to destroy us all.

Finally, the spiritually evolved realise what they must do and fuse themselves into a higher being. Others than come into it and eventually all is one and we are a God. This gives us the ability to recreate the world into some place peaceful, where energy is accepted and learnt, and pretty much, Eden all over again.

The only thing I'm worried about is the pathway to this new world, and whether or not whoever has the power to create it has a kind heart or not. Love is the most powerful emotion of all, and I would hate to lose all those I love in this world and never see them in the next. Perhaps our love will pull us through this huge cataclysmic event?

I don't know. All I know is that I always feel as though something is coming. Something I must prepare myself and my loved ones for. My family doesn't accept this all so I guess I might not see them ever again, when the time comes. All I hope is that Humankind will realise who and what it is, and that all this death and hate is not what we were made for. Love and peace should be the focus of the next world. Eternal bliss. Something that should not become corrupt for at least 10 generations.

Sorry bout the long post, I get pretty dramatic about this kind of subject ^_^.

-FT
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.

x_wolf19

Think about it this "end of day" BS comes around every time there is a conflict in the world.  Especially one that has anything to do with religion, and since this particular one does, because its in the middle easy, everyone says "its the end of the world AHHH!"

Now I personally am a christian and you know, alot of hte book of revalation does seem to fit as of late, but I'm not gonna worry about it and change my life the way it is.  I am happy where I am, who I am and what I am doing.  NOTHING can change that.  

Good day, and goodnight!

Parmenion

Thank you ever so much for sharing that x_wolf19. Good for you.

Parmenion

x_wolf19

Amen brother permenion keep it real!  Keep it worry free and enjoy life with waht you can make of it and what you got available to you.  Now only if the gas prices would go down!  :)  (I drive a v8, and have to run premium cause the engine sucks, so gas aint cheap!)

Parmenion

Actually x-wolf19 i was being a little sarcastic.Sorry about that i hope you dont take offense.The reason why is that this thread which is in prophecy and divination was simply asking if anyone had prophetic dreams or visions about the coming years.I understand you being sick of end of days scenarios, i am myself. But this was a valid question in the appropriate thread and was also posted before the war was for certain.If you dont want to think about it great! but understand that some people do.

Take care

Parmenion

the_demigod

Weirdly--I'm looking at TWO eventualities:

1. The world WILL break down--in that case I have the knowledge and skills to SURVIVE.

2. The world will evolve--I wanna be in the process. Its much more optimistic, and we as Humans have been optimists through our entire history. Individually maybe not, but as a species--YES.
Vendi, Vidi, Vici, Mucho denero.
[I came, I saw, I conquered, I got paid--my mercenary motto]

Parmenion

Hey everybody. There's a subject thats been on my mind constantly for days on end now and its really bugging me. I briefly mentioned it in my post called "Strange strange thing" and i will gladly elaborate if anyone wishes to hear more but i dont want to be merely another doomsday cryer which is why ill say no more here and now.

My question is this: Have any of you had prophetic dreams relating to the future of civilisation as we know it? or have you any theories on the immediate (5-10 years) future based on referenceable information.

Please tell anything at all that you think is relavant, no matter how far fetched it may seem.

Yours, as allways

Parmenion