News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Levitation-Teleportation...

Previous topic - Next topic

ether2

Levitation - Teleportation (and another area=not say'n) as many know these areas are highly sort after the governments have spent shlt loads of $$$ trying to get this information to that even the safe guards (non-intrudeing) are already in for teleportation due to the work from an area (known as the light/workers, more about the light here: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_spiritual_evolution/you_are_the_light-t34833.0.html ), the thing as many may know is that their were systems in place so as to see when the "light" levitated and or teleported (and the other) (see how it's done more so steal the process (to cover their Butts for what they face (feel worth while) these systems have been crushed (no more) ya dont intrude on anyone ya intrude ya fail (mind) in these fields same goes for decieveing and or lieing ya fail in these fields of the developement of the mind, just simply really because ya only fooling yaself lieing/decieveing/intrudeing does'nt give ya abilities, it only builds the process of failuure...

a decieveing/lieing process does not will not build into a prosperous process of the mind because as ya know you are the one that truly knows that it is not doable, the knowing process (like thoughts but different) is way more powerful than thoughts overides it ya cannot mix and match after as many know :-)...

it's one thing knowing (thinking ya can) and another thing HAVEING THE ABILTIES (quality energy = power) TO DO THE REQUIRED TASK(S) it's doesnt build it with the abilities of the mind, maybe it will with for example with running a marathon/mile or weight lifting etc just requires physical strength, but when it comes to minds abilties as many know their is a thing called energy to do the required tasks at the high end of the minds abilities being also the being the high end of the energy QUALITY more powerful/quality etc...

as some may know i posted here or another site that i was to be shown how these planets do their thing i was shown this some time ago earlier this year really cool stuff (Dont ask!) it as one could imagine is done by levitation (obviously) i saw the goods it requires to do the required tasks this same QUALITY :-) of energy is needed to levitate any physical matter on this planet...

and NO it has never been done before, dont believe anyone who claims too as it's all BS...

dont forget we human in a full awake conscious state are to take controll of the worlds universes workings, cool man hay, love all gets ya foot in the door then the system knows ya wont f*** around doing the wrong thing as love all gives ya access to the highest of heights of consciousness in the dimensions we live in where the prime knowledge/wisdom/minds abilities lay...

here
http://thewayitisether.wordpress.com/existencedimensionsladder-love-all/

and here gets ya their
http://thewayitisether.wordpress.com/summary-of-ladder-of-consciousnessdimensions-2/

you have to earn this quality energy :-) not stealable cannot buy it, earning is the only way "hence love all", the system will not give idiots prime abilties/knowledge/wisdom and or Quality energy to go and f*** around with their shlt thought processes of not knowing as it could cause harm "hence love all"...

take note some people are more than granted permission to see these events take effect...selected people only no more no less cannot buy ya way in nor can ya steal ya way in, those above will decide who gets to watch...

this with the 'other area" is going to change the world as a whole and erradicate the problems one sees in the world today mainly being poverty, some may know what i'm say'n 8-)...

good luck

love all

Don't Forget-Love All, Means To Care 4 all=being more ONE which is the highest of height of consciousnesses in the dimension we live in...love all doesnt mean cuddly cuddly

http://thewayitisether.wordpress.com/

teddybear

teddybear

Questions for you, ether2:

When someone takes away your abitilties, not by stealing them, but by plain ruining them, do you think it's possible to get them back? Do you know how to?

When someone ruins your energy, flattens it out, completely takes away your energy signature...any idea how to deal with that?

When you do your best to do good things, and then makes mistakes, and, for different reasons, hurt someone...or when what you though was a good thing to do turns out to be bad...or...you know...what happens to your abilities then?

You mention someone deciding things above us...is it your experience that they sometimes shut down people, or take them apart?

Would be interresting to know your thoughts on this :-)

ether2

When someone takes away your abitilties, not by stealing them, but by plain ruining them, do you think it's possible to get them back? Do you know how to?

it sounds like to me that this comment/quote below is part/all of your problem(s)...
QuoteWhen you do your best to do good things, and then makes mistakes, and, for different reasons, hurt someone...or when what you though was a good thing to do turns out to be bad...or...you know...what happens to your abilities then?

it's actually part of my job (CIA know as well as some of the worlds most colorful figures) to decommission people of such abilities that make wrong decisions in these fields their are various reasons for this mainly for safety reasons as we approach our New Beginning as to many people were f***ing around doin the wrong thing with the minds abilities, the system was designed to give a taste (Test) of what is to come to happen with the minds abilities for the near future, again to see who done the right thing at this time frame (Test), all is not as it seems as we awaken (Spirituality) to our New way of life with the minds abilties, it's just a test man mostly to see who's doin what...

Two areas only effected for life time bands those that like children too much (if ya know what i'm say'n) and those that are serious mind bandits (ya may know what i'm say'n, thiefs etc) or a combination of both, this also has an effect "depending on seriousness (part played) in areas" all the way down to their familys friends and further (they get noth'n in minds abilties, time pending some for all life), the reason being is alot of people have left this world needlessly being some of these areas mentioned contributors to these crimes, those familys/friends etc have a life time sentence of loosing loved one's so it is only fair, agree?...

you could be the worlds biggest drug dealer/criminal organisation = economy and i/we wont even look at ya twice, more than fair...

you talk'n about R.I.P ? (not meaning rest in peace), thats the biggest problem (was) at the moment with these areas...

we are the worlds fairest with this shlt man :-)...

good luck

love all

Don't Forget-Love All, Means To Care 4 all=being more ONE which is the highest of height of consciousnesses in the dimension we live in...love all doesnt mean cuddly cuddly

teddybear

Thanks for you answer.

Yes, I know quite a bit about what's going on :-)

What is R.I.P?

ether2

Quote from: teddybear on August 13, 2011, 10:48:57
Yes, I know quite a bit about what's going on :-)

What is R.I.P?

what do ya know whats going on?...

R.I.P maybe some other time, take away the dots...

good luck

love all

Xanth

teddybear

@ether2

I mean I know of those people using their abilities to do bad stuff. It's because of them I'm seriously ripped apart at the moment.

kurtykurt42

ether2

Quote from: teddybear on August 13, 2011, 14:01:55
@ether2

I mean I know of those people using their abilities to do bad stuff. It's because of them I'm seriously ripped apart at the moment.

well then ya should not have a problem then in the future because those above know exactly whats what who's done what who has'nt done wrong who's guilty who's not guilty, thats one of the sole reasons of the Akashic Records to cross reference, if ya are effected for now it stays as is (earn ya way back man)  as i said it was just a TEST and to see who buggers around or not, thats the whole thing for my bottom line "love all" explained in the consciousness thing (higher consciousness = knowledge) on my web site, so as ya work out whats what and dont go and do stupid things thats the wrong thing with ya minds abilities, thats the/was biggest problem with this, like leaveing loaded weapons on the street in front of a pre-schoolers school, but it's a TEST (from above) some pass some fail...

were ya going after an area that so called done wrong, that same area being attacked (mentally) on average (lower in the order) the same people attacking that area were also trying to protect the one they were attacking, LMAO...

some high in the chain of leadership of a country(s) :roll: were the one's that made up Ball crap to take out someone (kill) because umm you'll hear about it soon TV etc, now their the one's faceing the fireing line :-)...

oh and the EDIT bit is that the fireing line will be done through the courts approval, and extra Edit because mod man (ryan) posted in chat warning people about covering swear words...

good luck

love all

ether2

Quote from: Ryan_ on August 13, 2011, 11:44:25
*sigh*

whats wrong xanth/ryan :-)

hay while i got ya attention i've been seeing ya avatar picture/s old and new combined in my visions of late of course i kindly cut their heads off, lol...

no harm :wink: (obviously)...

good luck

love all

teddybear

I sure would like to see theese things acnowledged in the courts :-)

teddybear

I hope you already know this, but just in case...

It is fully possible to disguise oneself as someone or something else in the astral. It is also fully possible to disguise others, so that they appear as someone or something else, and they will not know that this has been done. There are a lot of people out there who are doing this, on a large scale, playing the battlefield, so to speak. They are making allies attack each other. They are making those who wants to fight the baddies attack the good guys instead.

There are also people, who think they are good guys, that are attacking everyone that are attacking others. Without checking out the reason for the attacks. This means that if you are attacked by the baddies, and you fight back, some of theese guys might come along and kill you.

There are also some, again, they think they are good guys, that are suffering from the incredibly stupid misunderstanding that shutting someone down is actually helping them. So if you are attacked, fighting, some of theese might come along and shut you down with the best intentions...

Also there are some that will see you fight, see you suffer, and then decide to "help" you by taking away the parts of you that is hurting. In other words, they rip you apart.

There are also people, and other entities, that are really skilled at working through people, triggering them to attack. Often that person will not be aware that this is happening.

I have seen a lot of this. I have seen a lot of horrible things done to people. Sadly, the worst things are done by those who thinks they are good guys.

Some of theese things explains why it may seem like someone is both attacking and protecting the same person.

There are also lots of other tricks out there. For instance, some can take the place of one of your loved ones, energetically, for instance you child, and seriously confuse both you and others.

Of course there is also abusers out there, who will destroy someone, but protect that same person from others...

I seriously hope you, and others who intend to fight the bad guys, concider this info.

ether2

dont worry man it's all good, understand what ya say'n alot of dirverting "USE" to go on...

the clowns cannot shut anyone down (at height) as it is a height of consciousness thing where ya have abilities they dont, more power if ya like if they are doing as they are/were do'n well then that clearly shows their knowledge being their height of consciousness=abilities "weak"...
thats how it works no way around it, thats how it works, knowledge man...

it's just like 10,000 people putting all their power together with their energy (power) quality (poor=low) say for example each makes up only say being 91 octane (the lowest power quality)(being fuel for ya car) and combineing it to make 130 octane fuel does'nt work like that it will still be 91 octane yeah combined more of it more than one person but still only at that octane (poor quality=weak), but if ya can produce the 130 octane (higher power) comes the abilities, and also (job pending :wink:) ya can produce way more than those combined even to the point of all idiots doing wrong :-)...

Quotesome of theese guys might come along and kill you.

lol, no see man i get these threats daily have done for years, amatures man weak as urine...

QuoteThere are also lots of other tricks out there. For instance, some can take the place of one of your loved ones, energetically, for instance you child, and seriously confuse both you and others.

nah man no see...

good luck

love all