News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

How to use your dreams to get answers

Previous topic - Next topic

franco77

Dreams can be very useful if we know how to use them. If you have a difficult problem and need an important answer there's a way to get that answer from your dreams. One technique the Rosicrucian mystics use when looking for an important insight is to sit down on a chair facing east then take a few deep breaths and imagine a white circle around you and with your eyes closed you imagine you are the center of a nucleus and there's energy coming towards you. You do this exercise for about fifteen minutes and then you go to bed and while still imagining the white circle go to sleep and as you go to sleep think or imagine the problem at hand and try to sleep with your problem in mind, then you will dream of the solution and will remember it when you wake up in the morning. Like anything else it might take a few times of practice but it's worth the effort because the insights, intuition or solutions we get could be invaluable to us
please visit my free blog: www.alittlemindcontrol.blogspot.com

roman67

Ya I know, we can get many answers of many questions which are running in our mind. But I haven't heard about the technique which you have shared. I want to try this technique.