News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I awoke to an Angel or an Illuminati

Previous topic - Next topic

aleshah

I awoke to an Angel

He /or She. Im not sure what kind of sex it had. It planted ribbons and code to remote-control me, it planted astral spiders on my windows and some etheric cameras in the air of my sleeping room.

I awoke to an Illuminati

Had you similar experience?  They recalled my memory and done very good psychological threats for my well being. They changed my old memories. However i don't need my past life anymore. I am awoke now. :roll:

Eol007

Aleshah,

We value your contributions, but you are spamming!

I have merged these two threads as an example. You do have interesting and valid points to say! So why not take a little more time over your thoughts before committing them?

Kind wishes,

Stephen

P.S. Please see Acceptable Use Policy  http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/aup.html

aleshah

What is your definition on spaming?And what's wrong with it, to set a starting point?I felt rater unaccepted/labeled as a 'spamer', even i respected your posts.It shows only your level of tolerance.Anyway this was yesterday.
I think you just don't accepted my bullsh*it book i offered for reading and viewed it as ageneral spam tactics, while books doing  the opposite of spaming - reference.
and will do it again.. http://www.crystalinks.com/illuminati

Rastus

The Illuminati know they have lost.  That is the leaderships knows.  The second echolon thinks they can grab power, but it is self delusion.  They can accept their loss and transition, or they can refuse and go with the split, it's their choice.
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

aleshah

I'm not a member of this group, or i'm unaware of it, but involved in it somehow...i think.or their inplanted just this toughts in my sweet braina.
As i undestood the Illuminati don't exist anymore(lost), even if this pop group had got the best echolons, but
the NEW WORLD ORDER is continued or selled to another group.Is this also a self illusion?

Ps: It has nothing to do with SCIENTOLOGY.I noticed people in US shut up very fast if they hear this word.

Rastus

I am of the opinion that what you experienced was itself an illusion.  That seems a lot of effort on the part of an Astral visitor for what purpose?  Seek within yourself, the true answers lie there.
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

CaCoDeMoN

From what I've heard angels are obsessed with controlling people, but to a such degree? Are you very spiritually advanced?(this would explain it's behavior) I hope you don't use LSD....
And how do astral spiders work? Maybe you could shield a room?
MEAT=MURDER.

James S

Hi Cacodemon,

It is RELIGIONS that seek to control people. No angel or spirit being of higher energies (this is as distinguished from negs) will ever lead someone to do something against their will - which is what I would define as controling.

Angels, and indeed all genuine spirit guides work only through love. This is because they understand fully that we are all one - our spirits are all pieces of the whole, so they would no sooner seek to control someone than they would seek to be controlled themselves.

If you wish to get a better understanding of angels, see if you can get your hands on books written by either Ted Andrews or Doreen Virtue. These are people who work with angels and other spirits all the time. Don't go by the words of religious texts. Their authors have corrupted their words to their desire to MAKE people believe them, and thus control them.

Aleshah,
You were quite adamant in another post that you did not believe in angels.
But then your description is not one that fits an angel - they do not do the kind of things that you speak of. As I said before, they only ever do things out of the purest of love, and love does not seek to control.

Regards,
James.

aleshah

Quoteam of the opinion that what you experienced was itself an illusion
I think to this point, we all agree or?Cause any experiences pass.
No i'm not an angel.I written text cause facing my fears of, step by step and learning from this fears.Before I even feared myself, then i recognized, i don't need to fear my self either.

QuoteAre you very spiritually advanced?
I think i'm equal, but had worked on it much more than usual.
This could be one gate, cause then they can use me for their purposes, in earlier times, as I wasn't into 'control', but was a psyhic.

QuoteI hope you don't use LSD....
No.I know it causes Schizophrenia.This would be another gate, cause multiple peronalities are good and very genuine, but forget what kind of stuff was going on.

QuoteI've heard angels are obsessed with controlling people, but to a such degree
I experimented with ether and other crystal matrixes on earth and above, maybe I hit on a mirror-ether, which saved my fears and released them, as i recalled them 'accidentaly' trough an OBE.
Some of my desires are out of control, create mostly another experience, gain/lead to knowledge.

astral spiders work, generally are guards of the dream matrix, but clones of them can be observed for tasks, the most manipulative ones look not naturally anymore, can shield very high & have got higher intelligence.A shield arround the room would achieve anything, cause they can beam trough it or observe somewhere for a very long time.

my energy body and blood is not clear, cause affected from many attacks.
my body is full of some inplants and negs and i do healig very slow and carefully.Some of negs create undesirable toughts, but with time i learned
to fade from this reality, so i don't affected.

QuoteYou were quite adamant in another post that you did not believe in angels
Better not to believe and to defend as to believe and to be a serve.

last year ago i infected undesirable a friend, while we were car driving, i tried to drain energy from earth trough root chakra.However i
sucked some entities trogh my body, but was not actually aware.
We played Star Gate and i played ?guahould (the bad alien)just for fun.
And I send energy trogh my palms to the third eye of my best  friend.
This was the worsest failure of my earth life.I could transport this 'hidden' neg and he setteled down to the 3 eye of my friend.
As he was going on mediation,when he was alone, he noticed it and this being was hold on 3 eye, he could actually sleep bad, shifted to kind of nightmares.He contacted a psychic girl trough i-net,girl had the ability to
read minds(she was a good character, as she helped suicidal persons trough RP) and seeing what was going on.(An angel maybe :) ...
After that we fighted all back and infected this neg, send it back to earth energies.

this year, as i gone deeper to the core a copy of my young uncle was desturbing me during dreams/altered past life experiences, which not occured but were constructed of some of details, were i lived before .I think he was one of my guides for this earth lessons.
One of them was really cool  lucid dream, as we driven a very good sport car (black ferrari) i suppose.I flirted with some chicks out there.... ok back again.As my energy was destroyed I woke up , but not on the physical, into the rtz zone.Another copy of my uncle disturbed me and I was really shocked, cause I don't expected it to met him in rtz.His energy looked as in one of this matrix movies.As he touched me, he upstreamed a soul fragment and suggested this information/DNA i needed for future, cause i was runned out of time.As i woke up my whole energy body was rebuild and was very refreshed, and my internal energies were flowing much stronger, i was very often in light  bliss as described on kundalini
effects.However now I became another problem, something happended to my crown chakra, it raised outside sources.Sorry i can't describe it clear in words.I need further experimenting. I was introduced by RB of spherical view and definetly focused on it yet, to raise my 4th dimensional awareness.

CaCoDeMoN

I've read on one satanist site that members of it were attacked by angels.
MEAT=MURDER.

aryanknight666

^^
yeh, I personally know the individuals who were attacked, I know many others who were attacked as well and I myself have been attacked.
Or if you want then you can read about angels mass murdering people in the bible.

aleshah

...i read books written of earlier gods/false gods made nuclear/similar wars before 10000 years on earth, also flying saucers were included.It had been supposed this were the indian and the greek gods.Or back to Fall of Atlanits, while Atlantis had spread its shine over the whole globe.
Attaining this propaganda i just need to watch Star Gate.lol

Adam

Alesah:

I've experienced ... similar things as yourself, in the whole planting of higher-density devices, monitoring, manipulation, and also implants.

Generally, best to disregard the whole new-age movement. A lot of crap in it, a lot of people being manipulated by entities whom they don't know the real identity of - they like to think 'oh, it's all love and light', but peer past the image, use your intuition, and you will know that something ain't right.

As to these devices, I had two etheric implants in me. They kept me in a mental loop, nearly all of my energy was focused into this loop, and it closed my 3rd eye off, and basically have gone through years trying to understand what the *hell* i was going through, and feeling extremely alienated in that time. But, I also learnt much about myself, and learnt to trust my intuition and inner voice (or more specifically, spirit) and not rely on the 3rd eye for my guidance and direction.

I recently had a friend help me by removing them, as I felt helpless to do so, and could not see what was affecting me, and was unsure about the whole process. But, he pulled them out at source level, and now I can feel the energy slowly starting to recirculate to the proper areas.

I'm not sure what advice i can offer you, except to trust what you know deep down. People will try and compromise this information, and i've already seen it being done in this thread... best to rely on your own self.

Perhaps if you know someone who has the awareness levels and/or esoteric knowledge to help, you might ask for assistance from them, or perhaps from other-plane entities whom you *trust*. Don't blindly trust other-plane entities just because they are that - so many people in the new-age movement make this mistake, and are unwittingly manipulated by entities whose intentions and alignment they have blinded themselves to.

But, I believe, the biggest factor in all this, is faith. Keep faith in thyself - for it was in my faith I found the knowledge that kept me along the path, and what is required of me to fulfill my obligations, so to speak. :)

aleshah

ha, i can't trust my soul.
it is just an etheric lasso.
i wan't call names,but by trying backtrace i just found computergenerated/ projections.
If you trust your intuition and check their energy sig, you will notice they are not bound to earth, just swaying as most happyinfected-energy-projections, quite real.
Maybe the reason is the poleshift, as many advanced alien races record this event. Last i don't understand completly why they should do this.
Like mimes they not fully aware of the whole emotional/energy body, get stuck very fast as i get into their energy structure.Paranoia is generated by social community, so i really need to learn Let Go for myself.

Here is an article about TK:
http://istina.rin.ru/cgi-bin/eng/print.pl?id=146&p=0&sait=1

Adam

Nah, i wasn't referring to your soul.... but rather your spirit. That's what you gotta listen to :D

Rastus

You have to choose to allow the implants.  Ask yourself why you did so?  Try asking your higher self?  There is always a purpose.  Perhaps when you can remove them you will have hit a new stage in you journeys?

aleshah

QuotePerhaps when you can remove them you will have hit a new stage in you journeys
Definitly i will  :roll:

daem0n

hint: don't wear any electronic devices on yourself
i found that watch i have been wearing blocks energy flow in that particular area, carrying them in the backpack (if you're using one) is ok
not mentioning that i shielded my computer, and plugged tv off
as for  "love" beings, all you have to do is switch into 4th or higher dimension to see the ugly face, dirty tricks too, but there are exceptions, i admit
frankly speaking i prefer those who attack on sight
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

aleshah

by your advice i should throw my computer against the wall and to shift my toughts  to higher dimens to view the relative ugliness of a creature, who tells me I am this creature.It is paradox to make any sense this creatures are there without love for me.Only possible if you don't value love and your life. i don't i have no need to see this creatues anytime in my life if so.While demons (sukkubi) play monogamy, multidimensional demons play polygamy.No one party fight the other, expect they are sharing the same food, don't even there, they need diffrent things.Watch out of their seed.You will recognize them by their seed.

Tyciol

Satanists attacked by Angels? Well I certainly wasn't... :)

I do agree, you are a bit of a spammer there.

So, I did hear about the Illuminati's fall. I always did hear about them prior to that, but never learned much. I'll do some research before bed tonight.

So... in whatever Astral battle they lost, who beat them? I've heard Egan say he did, but he says a lot of stuff and he's fat.

aleshah

Any admin reading this topic, please delete it.