News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I awoke to an angel who was dressed in blue.

Previous topic - Next topic

AuraMassageArt

I awoke to an angel who was dressed in blue.
I was so at ease with the awakening I laughed then went back to sleep.
I was so enhanced by it that I even wrote a song about it.

It goes as far as I can remember:

"Like lightening. You're there.
Just like walking out of a dream, like out of thin air.
You laughed.
I felt at ease.
I went back to sleep.

You're on my mind.

Who are you... ...  
You're a mystery. No history.
Who can you be? So set free.

Ooh you're on my mind.

Who are you? Who are you?"

Something like that.

Any way, I felt like I woke up and saw this angel, for Real. I've never seen anything so clear in a dream!
I felt as if my eyes were actually open and what I was seeing was actually physically right in front of me (an angel dressed in blue and white), and it happened just like in the song.

Any thoughts on this???

Please Share.

It only happened once about 15 years ago.

I slept with a light on, very near by, over head and I've read that this may cause this.
What are your thoughts?

MJ-12

I'm definitely not an expert on angels, so I just have a few questions of my own.

How did you "feel" during this experience? Would you say that this being noticeably radiated any qualities or emotions that you could sense?

Sounds like a great experience though, that's for sure  8)

AuraMassageArt

MJ-12,
To answer your questions;
"I'm definitely not an expert on angels, so I just have a few questions of my own.

How did you "feel" during this experience? Would you say that this being noticeably radiated any qualities or emotions that you could sense?

Sounds like a great experience though, that's for sure "

MY REPLY:
I felt relaxed, I was so at ease, I fell/went back to sleep almost immediately after this angel like being laughed.

What could I sense from it?
Well, I sensed that it was not a threat. It seemed like a harmless being, but a dream could not be that clear in real detail as I was awake unless I was having an out of body dream (or a dream outside my body?), which could be possible.

I read this thing years ago that said a falling asleep with a light on overhead could cause this.
Has anyone else heard of this? It's something like "sleep paralysis" (Name?)
Except I'm pretty sure I sat up in bed and looked straight at it, although maybe I didn't. It was so long ago.
I once had a client that he saw an angel too, and it laughed too.
I was amazed. He was a writer and wrote a book on some angels and other related writing.
He said there was a name for a laughing angel and it was one of the highest forms of communications from God or something like that.
Not sure when his "angel experience" was. My experience was like 14 years ago when I was about 22.

The color of the skin of the angel was white (even though an angel researcher told me that the angel known to laugh had a darker skin color). There were blue (eyes?) and although (hair?) hints of color around as her/his being. Light and dark blue colors of clothes.
It sort of looked like a nun dressed ever so beautifully in blue.
I did Not see any wings on it.
I have a few nuns in my family, maybe it was a a dear departed nun type of family member who visited me?
The being looked ageless although if I had to say what age, I would say 20's.

There are philosophical sayings out there about laughter regarding God, and angels. Anybody know of any to share?

I have one I will start with, I remember clearly. It happened to me and I had a one panel cartoon drawn about it.
A friend who happens to have an angel hovering invisibly near his shoulder walks up to another friend. Without realizing why he says to his friend,
[/b]  "I'm an angel sent by God to give you three and a half messages, and the first three are irrelevant."

When my friend told me this I couldn't stop laughing for a few minutes. I found it so absolutely hilarious at the time.
If you don't get it try again. Think about what it actually means. It's a total hoot. I'd rather not explain it. You have to get your own answers.

Well, that's my joke.

James S

Hello AuraMassageArt,

That's a really lovely story (and song), and I liked the joke!  :D

If deep in your heart you feel that the spirit you saw was an angel, then don't doubt it. Many guides that come to people are indeed angels, in the "biblical" sense.

Even though the word is used to describe all manner of spirit beings, there are indeed many varieties of spirit beings. I'll rattle off some of what I've experienced myself to hopefully give you some insight into your experience, and thoughts you may have about it.

There are departed souls, who have chosen to stay in the spirit world to help still living family members or other people. There are Earth spirits - fairies, water sprites, gnomes, etc. whose bodies are slightly more dense than other spirit beings due to their close connection to the earth and the physical realm. Fairies are regarded as angels of the Earth. There are dragons - the wise, knowledgeable and very powerful protectors and guardians, who can and do appear in human form when they choose to. There are angels and arch-angels, higher "divine" beings who  oversee other spirit beings or guide those who are developing spiritually.

Such "true" angels usually feel and look different from other spirits due to the immense love and divine energy they radiate. Angels are often seen as having wings. This is not because they require them for flight, it is more a matter of "keeping up appearances" in many cases. It is actually the aura of an angel that gives the appearance of them having wings. This increadible aura they have radiates gold and white light that fans outwards either side of their upper body. This aura does look like wings! This is how many people have interpreted seeing them, especially if such people have had no prior knowledge or experience with auras. If an angel really needs to get someones attention they will often show themselves as having wings, so there can be no mistaking who and what they are.

Other times though, they are simply a comforter or a messenger (after all, the word "angel" does actually mean messenger), and they don't need to show themselves in their full glory.

If you felt peace and comfort in the presence of this spirit, you were inspired by this encounter to write a song about it, then I would say that your heart was indeed touched by an angelic spirit, an experience to be remembered and cherished.

Oh yes, angels definitely do have a very well developed sense of humor, and they really do know how to laugh! If you ever find that one is actually laughing at you, or at something you've done, there's a very good chance in a second or two you'll catch on and start laughing at yourself right along with them!  :)

Kind regards,
James.

aryanknight666

Forgive me james, I'm a little confused.
From your posts you seem to be a neo-pagan and quite anti-christian so what is it with all this 'angels' stuff?

AuraMassageArt

Could we please keep our opinions our opinions?
And not tell others their view of their opinions.

Maybe a moderator should end the topic while we're ahead? Frank?
This or any other type of post is not to pick on others and try to tell them how they are.
You should be giving me your opinions not telling me how others are wrong.

Please stick to the topic. I do want to hear what YOU have to say about it, not what you think someone should or should not say about it.
Are you God? If you believe in such a thing.

Thanks for staying on the topic which isn't about anything much, really, maybe that's why you're squabbling. Just trying to come up with something. Please just share about the topic.
If you really don't have anything meaningful to share please go somewhere you actually do.
Thanks.

James S

Thank you AuraMassageArt.

At the risk of having future readers asking "what were you talking about", I've removed the posts that detract from the purpose of this thread.

Though you may feel that this topic is not terribly important, the experience that you had might very well end up being of great value to you. From my own experiences, and those of many people I have now met on my spiritual journey, acceptance of encounters with spirit beings has a tendancy to open you up to much greater possibilities. There are many spirits, from angels to departed loved-ones, who are eager to help us remember why it is we are here, who it is we really are, and what lessons we have set for ourselves to learn.

Aryanknight,
The thing I find with my spiritual path is that the further along it I travel, the further removed I have become from any particular religion.

The only possible "religious" label I would see as applicable to me is I am a Lightworker, though that's not so much a what you believe thing as much as a who and what you are thing.  

I know of the existence of angels simply by virtue of the fact that I feel, see and speak with them fairly regularly. My experiences with these beings are consistent with the experiences of many other people who have also had contact with them, so I am happy with my level of understanding here.  I also feel, see and speak with earth spirits such as faeries, tree spirits & earth elementals, with ghosts (spirits of passed humans), and with dragons.

Kind regards,
James.

AuraMassageArt

Tyciol

What told you this wasn't a dream?

Why weren't you nervous, afraid, curious, or surprised to see an Angel? Is this something that has occurred before?

How did you know it was an Angel and not something else?

AuraMassageArt

Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:50 am    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What told you this wasn't a dream?
Answer: No one told me this wasn't a dream. It is my own conclusion so far.

Why weren't you nervous, afraid, curious, or surprised to see an Angel?
Answer: Who says I wasn't?
I felt at ease.

Is this something that has occurred before?
Answer: Never has occurred before that time and never since.

How did you know it was an Angel and not something else?
Answer: Intuition told me so, for years now, so far.
No on can prove it's existence or non-existence, so it is just an event that was whatever it was.

aryanknight666

'Could we please keep our opinions our opinions?
And not tell others their view of their opinions. '

Please, don't start on the opinions. I simply asked a question, now you seem to have plunged into an cringeworthy 'opinions' discussion/argument.