News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What is the fastest way to have a paranormal encounter?

Previous topic - Next topic

MaDroX

Hi,

Well, first of all I was not sure where to put this thread, I hope it's fine here..

Alright, I have been reading really much about all this "stuff" (OBE, Ouija-boards , pendulum, -> having contact with ghosts etc.). I tried having an OBE for a pretty long time, but I never made it.. (But I was close I guess - Had an OBE Dream, one morning I had vibrations, ... ) . But anyways, after I read about all this (ghosts, paranormal things, astral travelling)it has become the most interesting thing there is for me.. And I really want to have at least one paranormal encouter in my life.. I read about people saying they see strange creatures standing around their bed at night, people seeing ghosts and so on .. Its probably really scary, but I want it :)

So, I read about Ouija-Boards .. That seems to be an easy and fast way.. Can you do it alone? Is there anything better/easier/faster (to contact ghosts) ?
It would be awesome if somebody helped me to have my first paranormal encounter :D

Thanks

James S

Hi MaDroX,

What you are asking here could be compared to someone who wants to learn to swim the fast way by going out in a boat well away from shore then jumping in the ocean. There's a chance they might learn how to swim, but there's a much better chance they'll learn how to drown!

Is there a really quick way to learn how to play a musical instrument well?
Is there a really quick way to learn how to ride and do tricks well on a skateboard?

No. Sorry, but nothing in life that is worth doing comes quickly or easily. It all takes time and practice. Learning to communicate with spirits is no different, except maybey to those who have been born with an innate talent for doing so, and have not had that talent supressed by what society considers to be normal acceptable behaviour.

I used the analogy of learning to swim by jumping in the ocean, as learning to communicate with spirits by way of ouija boards of pendulums without sufficient training, is a very dangerous way to proceed. Take some time to look back through posts in the psychic defence forum to see just what kind of nasties can be manifest by the unprepaired.

If you do seriously want to learn to be a medium or channeler, then I'd very much recommend starting out by making contact with psychics in your local area, find a tarot college, or something along that line where you can be taught how to go about things properly and safely. You will also find that such learning is like a journey of discovery. You'll pick up all sorts of wonderfull things along the way, and it can be very enjoyable.

Kind regards,
James.

aleshah

It sounds like RB style to invest time, but never find and if this occurs you actually forgot your goal. Take it easy!

Rastus

Why do you wish to meet a ghost?  That's not actually hard to do, but why?  Are you seeking 'proof' of something?  A way to know all this is 'real'?  There are things around your bed right now that you won't/can't see, what does that imply?

Perhaps you should ask yourself what it is your truly seeking?  knowledge?  Truth?  All that you are?

-Namaste
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

Apostle

I understand where this guy is coming from, as I would love to experience some remarkable paranormal activity...with a catch.  I frighten easily, and since this stuff is REAL, I want it to be on my terms in a safe and non-threatening fashion.  Somehow, I think some paranormal forces wouldn't be so accommodating, especially my own subconscious.

daem0n

the fastest way to having a paranormal encounter is commiting suicide
work on energy body ...
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

Tyciol

I'm pretty sure Ouija boards were meant to be used with at least one other person. Using it alone would be the ultimate proof that it works. There's only three explanations I can see for the 2+ guideline.

1. It doesn't work, so the manufacturers make at least one other so eventually someone will get impatient (or jokey) and move it to scare the other person.

2. It does work, but moving it alone would be proof that it's a ghost, so they make at least one other so you can blame it moving on them.

3. It does work, but for some reason ghosts want more than a single person, and the resulting emotions coming from that.

Kelly

I'm part of a paranormal research group, and there is no "fast" way, well not in my experience anyway. It involves a lot of patience. Have a look for a similar group in your area.

I'm glad to say that I have not had any bad experiences, scary maybe, but not bad.

If you decide to use the ouija board, make sure you do it with people who are experienced and know how to deal with anything that arises.
I shall not commit the fashionable stupidity of regarding everything I cannot explain as a fraud - CG Jung

Tayesin

Hi,
I had a couple of ideas....

1. Drop some Acid.

2. Step in front of a bus or train.

3. Start practicing some form of meditation.

4. Practice daily, experiment a lot.

5. Don't follow anything and everything..  follow your gut feelings.

6. If it isn't fast enough, try number one or two.

Seriously, there are easier ways to experience things.  

Kelly,
Cool avatar.

i'm also in a Research group for paranormal and ufo related stuff, in Qld. And through the older members I learned a lot..  both useful and useless. :wink:

So Hi !, he waves in her direction......

postman

Wow, that question brought out the pedanticsarcastic voices

some suggestions

go someplace that has a weird vibe for you
some house in the area that feels strange, not terrible, not makes you want to run screaming, just weird.  stay there, relax, let impressions come to you from your peripheral vision.

sit in the dark and talk to a friend about his or her stranger experiences, let the feelings this brings up just be present in your body, (then try something psychic, or the Ouija board or whatever)

find people you can meet in person who have had strange expereinces.  Talk to them face to face.  Once a few reasonable seeming intelligent people have described the experiences it will begin to challenge unconscious judgements you have about  the possibility of having these expereinces.  Even 'believers' have lots of hidden science-is-the-only-model of reality detritus floating around in the brain pan.

as an aside, I have friends who have been successful woking alone with a Oiuja board.  The manufactures may have a cynical intent, but it makes good business sense to suggest more than one.  With 2+ it's more likely that someone will let through something and that what is let through will not be instintively stopped out of fear, self doubt, etc.  Myself, I find it much easier with at least one other person.

Tillibullu

For me many of my experiences began during periods of emotional upheaval.  Strong emotions unlock different states of consciousness and also bring energy.

Remember to keep them balanced, however, don't let them control you.

Also, my OBEs etc came on strong when I was far away and isolated from friends and family.  This can provide a real motiviation to go and "visit" them when you cannot physically be around them.

If you have the good fortune to be able to go far away from home and isolate yourself maybe it could work for you.....

Attachments and expectations tend to work against these phenomena, however. Your writing "What is the FASTEST way" sends up warning signals!  
If greedy ego self is operating it will shut things down.  

Why are you in such a hurry?  You have ETERNITY!  

Send up a request/prayer/meditation and then let go.

Also, yoga, meditation, reiki. time alone, doing art, being creative....these can all shift your energy around and make way for new experiences and understandings.