News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I did it!

Previous topic - Next topic

jilola

Way to go Mantis!!

Care to share details?

2cents & L&L
jouni

mantis

well....Insert! I did use auraseer's technique, but I didn't use a pinwheel. first, i took a mason jar with a top and I put a hole in the top. then, I took a string and I glued it onto a piece of a paper clip. then, I put the string through the top so it could not fall off.
then screw on the top, and concentrate. it's like moving an arm or leg

kai

Congradulations with your success.

How long did it take you to achieve it - practice wise?

Kai
...and we danced on the brink of an uncertain future to the echo of a vanishing past...

fireprooflighter

Congrats. I've been trying to do TK for awhile now with almost no luck but I'm determined or maybe that's stubborn ::shrugs::
Please continue posting success stories, I always like to hear those.

mantis

[|)]it only took about 30 minutes!

kai

Wow, that is truely amazing.

Such a short amount of time.

Had you practiced tk at all before that or was it your first time?

Kai
...and we danced on the brink of an uncertain future to the echo of a vanishing past...

mantis

Thats the first time I had tried it actually![:D]

RandomName

I think natural concentrating abilities is what makes TK so hard for some people and not so bad for others. I have played with TK earlier in my life and spun a pinwheel 20 times in a row, no major feet, but an accomplishment for myself.

I need to try that with my lightsabre...

hehe, TK is interesting, but once you get the basics, I don't see a reason to continue to try for harder things, seeing as how your going to be blasted by skeptics anyways. Trust me, a pencil cost me 2 weeks of nagging from a friend who wouldn't beleive it was real and wanted a REAL explanation.

I just avoid TK now, i know it exists, and I hope you find some fun in it.

I probably can't even do it anymore :-\

Ashy

I have yet to properly try TK but i have always been interested in this.
I used to have naive little fantasies about having large groups of ppl being able to use TK for everyday things.

i think once i am able to do TK that i will continue to try and move larger and heavier things.

Reason

What is this pinwheel exercise?  I want to try it too!

vikram88

Congrats mantis on your early success.

I've also tried tk a bit. The first time I gae 10 mins. The Second time I gave more than 30 mins and psiwheel moved more than 3 times. I had made the room perfectly isolated but as the psiwheel was not enclosed I still have doubts of air currents moving it. Nowadays I neer get to practice it due to studies.

mantis

Insertfor the first time in my life, I finaly did it. I have to thank you auraseer because the pinwheel thing worked so well!

much thanks to auraseer, mantis(Austin)