News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Ask your pendulum about this missing person

Previous topic - Next topic

Vallk

A few words to tell the people who sent me their answers in private message that today is Saturday and Lyne has not been found yet. If some people want to participate and put their answers directly on the forum, it is OK too.

Vallk

For training with my pendulum, I decided to ask questions about a missing person here in my region. I know some people find missing people with their pendulum. I asked if I was permitted to ask questions about this person and I got a firm "yes".

If you want to try to get some information about this person, try it. I'll tell you what really happened to her when they find her. Please understand that I did this with respect. Everybody here wonders what happened to her, and me too.

Here is her story. Her name is Lyne Massicotte and she is from Chambly. She is 43. She decided to go to Quebec City to meet a man she was talking with on a dating website. She left the address home and left and never came back. Her car was found in Quebec City. She's been missing for a week now. We saw the man she went to meet on TV. The guy says that he is honest and non-violent. Why would he kill a woman he does not know? The police is searching his appartment and scanning his computer. He is the last person having seen Lyne. The guy says maybe she might have had other dates after him.

So here are some questions I asked, very seriously.

Am I allowed to ask questions about Lyne Massicotte? Yes!
Is Lyne Massicotte still alive? No
Is Lyne Massicotte dead? Yes
Did someone kill her? Yes
Is it the guy we saw on TV who killed her? ...No
Did Lyne Massicotte have other dates after this date? Yes
Was she killed by this other date? ...Yes
Did she suffer a lot? Yes
Is her soul in peace now? Yes
Is her body in Quebec City? Yes
Is the police going to find her body by Saturday this week? No
Will they find the body next week? Yes

Now except for the 2 last questions, the other ones are what I consciously believe, so I am not sure at all I got right answers. Let's send Lyne some good energy.