News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I Had an Amazing Experience Last Week!

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalonek

Weird ! [:P]  This doesn't look like a normal aura for me lol (not to frighten you hehe [:D]) BUT it looks more like what i see when OBEing, while just a few inchs in front of my physical body, i see my etheric/energetic body totally expanded and it looks totally like this (golden/orange and white with a wavy and fast movement). Your body might have been very tired (?), which would also explain this sudden auric sight.
Only my suppositions though :)
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

findtruth

I saw my astral body once (well, half of it) and that's what it sounds like.  Try to see if you can do that on your other arm or all over your body.  Your definitely seeing something.[;)]

volcomstone

full moon is great for meditation

I still find it strange that some cultures link the male to the moon, and others the female. anyhow.
opinions are like kittens, just give 'em away

hysterix

I see auras all the time, and that dosen't sound like an aura.

I believe Kalonek and findtruth is right and it is your astral body.

What do you do when you try to see an aura?  Just curious

Assult

yea the definatly wasnt ur aura, r u sure u just didnt have 2 many cigs?  or maybe it as just ur arm. lol

Kalonek

quote:
Originally posted by hysterix

I see auras all the time, and that dosen't sound like an aura.

I believe Kalonek and findtruth is right and it is your astral body.

What do you do when you try to see an aura?  Just curious

As i have said, it really sounds like the etheric body in expension for me, at least mine looks like this when i see it with real-time sight.
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

hysterix

Yeah, in all my time seeing aura's, I've never seen one that was 'fast moving'.  Wavy yes, fast moving, no.  [:)]

darkangel13

sorry i haven't been on for a while - my computer broke down and i didn't have time to answer while at school...anyway....
if this wasn't an aura, how could it've been my astral body? how could i see my astral self with my physical eyes? i wrote a post explaining how i kinda zone out and strange things happen (nothing like this tho)...here's a link: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9733
that's what i was doing when i attempted to see my aura and saw what i saw... that was my first time actually sitting and trying to see my aura for a long-ish period of time, so i just sat down and stared... i saw it on both of my arms, tho stronger on my right arm (i concentrated more with that arm)...
i've never actually looked at myself when having an obe, so i wouldn't know what an etheric body in expansion looks like (or really what it is... what do you mean by 'in expansion'?)
thanks for your comments, now i really want to know what i saw and how i saw it so i can practice and get better at it
    -Kristina[:D]

darkangel13

lately, i've been trying to see auras, and have had some success...
last thursday, when the full moon was approaching, i had an amazing experience.  i went outside and could sense an immense strength around me.  it was beautiful, so i stayed out there a while.  eventually, i thought about trying to see my aura, so i sat down and looked at my arm.  i was trying to get in the mindset of seeing past the physical arm and at the energy within it and surrounding it.
it got frustrating tho, cuz every time i started to see more of the aura, i had to blink, but i didn't quit, cuz i was determined.  after about 20 minutes and 4 cigarettes (didn't want to look like i was doing nothing but staring at my arm - damn nosy neighbors, lol[:P]), my eyes kind of went out of focus in a way, but i could still see.  i couldn't really see my arm, but instead i could see a golden light forming the shape of my arm, moving so fast all around. the outline of my arm was white, and wavy.  i don't really know what all that means, but it was so amazing i began to cry, and when i eventually went inside, my heart was pounding.  
Any thoughts?
-Kristina