News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I might be off ghost hunting.

Previous topic - Next topic

Yerzak06

Ive always wanted to meet a ghost. Its to bad that we dont have anywhere near where i live, and if they are here they are good hiders. Does anyone know what idea conditions to find ghosts are.
- Me

General-Army

i have a small family  graveyard, i was thinking i might want to check that out first. Whenever i went there i had this strange feeling.

Mistic-Idan

Wanna see ghosts? Astral project or make a Seance.

If you just want to mess with ghost I have a way for you to feel demons you don't even need to be experienced, but be careful it can be a little dangerous cuz you are going to feel a demon moving something.

If someone accepts I will write the exercice.
DiAbOLiX

General-Army

I dont want to do anything dangerous, i just wanted to see if i could get a picture of a ghost or spirit or hear spirits using a tape recorder.

Mistic-Idan

When I say it's dangerous I mean that if you use the spell until the end you'll get bad luck the day tomorrow (but not such a bad luck) and yes, you'll see the book moving by spirits.
DiAbOLiX

AntiGravity

quote:
Originally posted by Mistic-Idan

Wanna see ghosts? Astral project or make a Seance.

If you just want to mess with ghost I have a way for you to feel demons you don't even need to be experienced, but be careful it can be a little dangerous cuz you are going to feel a demon moving something.

If someone accepts I will write the exercice.

Hmm, I may be losing my mind, but this sound interesting. A little creepy though, but still neat. Id like to hear the exercise, though that doesnt mean I am going to try it...yet.

markperson

Mistic-idan i would definatly want to try this exercise. Either out of curiocity or boredom. It doesn't matter. I'm definatly gonna do it if you give the instructions. So that's two people who have said yes.

Mistic-Idan

ok you don't let me the coice lol so I'll tell ya... But you have to try to speak hebrew.

Take a bible book (yes jewish bible) and a key, doesn't matter what key.
Put the key inside the book between the 2 parts "Melachim A" and "Melachim B" and attach the key to the book so that the large part of the key will be out of the book and the rest will be inside the book.
Then you'll need a partner with you so each one of you hold the outer part of the key with one finger so the book will kinda be in the air or just that you both wouldn't touch the book.
Now say the spell in hebrew: "Tanah yakar, Tanah yakar (dear bible, dear bible). Ana ane lanou al kama sheelot (please answer us few questions) Lehiuv histovev yemina (for affirmation turn to the right) Leshlila histovev smolla (To negation turn to the left)".

Before you finish the spell you have to see first what happens i.e when you say "Lehiuv histovev yemina" the book will move by itself to the right.

When you'll say "leshlila histovev smolla" the book will really turn to the left.

After you say the spell, you can start questioning the book, you'll have to say each question properely with no mistakes at all, the book will answer all your yes/no questions correctly.

It will not feel like a finger pushes the book but areally strong energy pushing the book like a rock pushing it! Know that bad spirits will surround you and move the book, high being that know about you and know the past, present and future of your life, be careful with your questions.

After asking questions you'll really bad luck (not close to death) but still a bad luck like breaking a bone or something, it really happened to me cuz I almost broke my knee ton the next day.

At last I want to tell you that it's righter to ask the questions in hebrew if you can... I didn't try in english yet and I don't want to try it!

Have a good luck! and say thw spell correctly!
DiAbOLiX

Sentential

Hmmmmm.... interesting. Ive been Demon Hunting <for the purpose of destoying them>. But thats about it. I personally cannot stand the dead. They are too distrustful for my tastes

SmileySpirit14

Theres other ways to communicate with the dead that doesnt involve any bad luck. like mistic idan said, u could do a seance, or if that doesnt work u can make ur own ouija board...try to destroy it when ur done tho.
live forever or die trying

Rob

With EVP there are a number of dirrerent approaches you could take. I have used a computer program you can download, made by some german bloke I think, which takes a .wav file of someone speaking then splits it into small packets and randomly re-arranges these packets. The random re-arrangement produces the same effect as picking up off the static on tape recorders etc, in that it introduces a random element that spirits can use. And, it works! Tried it, and recieved messages, though they sometimes take quite a careful ear to pick them out. Very interesting. My grandad died recently, so I'm probably going to have a go at contacting him like this soon...ish.
The more traditional way of doing it, I am not so familiar with (ie have never tried this route), but I am sure that it dosn't matter too much what equipment you are using. Remember though, that more modern sound equipment is design to filter out all extraneous influences, which are precisely the sort of effects we want to maximise (within reason). So! If you want to use tape recorders etc I suggest you use an old and/or simple type. But it doesn't matter much, just use what you've got and you'll probably get some good stuff...

Oh yeah and cameras - I hear the best sort to use is a digi, as it has a wider viewing range in terms of wavelegnths of light, specifically people claim the IR range is important for orbs and stuff.

Hey check this off rense - not sure if it is real but pretty funky anyway:

http://www.rense.com/general53/chile.htm

Rob
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

smooth

wow kinda starting to sound a lot like an ouija board. OK not really something you wont to mess with. When doing things like that you are attracting spirits/ghost/demands to your house. ( By the way for people that don't know the diff between spirits amd ghost is that spirits are "beings" that know there dead and ghost are "beings" that are dead but don't know it) I would recommend reading online about ouija boards and what you should do be for attracting spirits or any thing in that form. When I tryed it at my friends I called ark angle to come protects us while doing it. But when I did that nothing wonted to talk with us which is 100% fine with me.

I am also into looking for SPIRITS. I take pics in my house with my sister's digital camera. I get spirits and ghost I them all the time. I can tack a pic and get like 16 orgs in my picture. I have also wonted to talk to spirits and ghost. More to help ghost go to the light. The one thing is that if you open your self to them like that they will never stop appearing. You could wake up in the middle of the night with a little girl at the foot of your bed or some old lady. Really who wont's that. So IM gess IM say just be careful messing with that kind stuff come from a line of family that sees spirits and ghost. My second cuz said he swears up and down that he saw the devil when he woke up. He could never go in that room again.
-Chris

RandomName

NO! NO SEANCE! EVER! NO!

A seance is going to do nothing but cause trouble. Is it worth talking to a dead relative on one occasion for a little while to be harassed by a horrifying spirit for the rest of your days? *&^% no! I made this mistake doing this at a friends house, he is still harassed to this day, and blames me for it.

Mistic-Idan

quote:
Originally posted by smooth

wow kinda starting to sound a lot like an ouija board. OK not really something you wont to mess with. When doing things like that you are attracting spirits/ghost/demands to your house. ( By the way for people that don't know the diff between spirits amd ghost is that spirits are "beings" that know there dead and ghost are "beings" that are dead but don't know it) I would recommend reading online about ouija boards and what you should do be for attracting spirits or any thing in that form. When I tryed it at my friends I called ark angle to come protects us while doing it. But when I did that nothing wonted to talk with us which is 100% fine with me.

I am also into looking for SPIRITS. I take pics in my house with my sister's digital camera. I get spirits and ghost I them all the time. I can tack a pic and get like 16 orgs in my picture. I have also wonted to talk to spirits and ghost. More to help ghost go to the light. The one thing is that if you open your self to them like that they will never stop appearing. You could wake up in the middle of the night with a little girl at the foot of your bed or some old lady. Really who wont's that. So IM gess IM say just be careful messing with that kind stuff come from a line of family that sees spirits and ghost. My second cuz said he swears up and down that he saw the devil when he woke up. He could never go in that room again.

Stop to bullish! You can't take pictures of ghosts and spirits with a digital camera! A camera comprehends light, not energy! It has a focus and not a third eye! So don't talk craps.
DiAbOLiX

Rob

Idan, you dont know what you are talking about, sorry. Suggest you do some research into orbs and capturing pictures of them on camera. I have seen plenty of such piccies, had them sent to me by people off this site with confirmation that they were also able to see the orbs, met another moderator here who has taken pictures of orbs in graveyards which were not visible to the naked eye, and heard far too much complete and compelling evidence to consider this phenemenon as BS.

smooth - no, this does not appear to be like a ouija board, they are dangerous but IMO EVP is one of the safest ways of picking up on the other side.
In a seance you typically only contact one spirit at a time, who utilises the energies of the people in the room to manifest. Conversely on EVP it is common to have numerous voices coming through. Also in channeling the spirits use people, here they use the equipment (which, at least with computers, produce their own energies which seem to be useable). Basically it looks like the fundamental mechanisms of EVP are quite different to channeling. Though it is possible to pick up bad spirits, eg some people only seem to be able to get swearing through their apparatus, that gives it away a bit and is fairly rare.
Besides, if you wanted to protect from negs, that should be do-able.

Rob
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Mistic-Idan

quote:
Originally posted by Inguma

Idan, you dont know what you are talking about, sorry. Suggest you do some research into orbs and capturing pictures of them on camera. I have seen plenty of such piccies, had them sent to me by people off this site with confirmation that they were also able to see the orbs, met another moderator here who has taken pictures of orbs in graveyards which were not visible to the naked eye, and heard far too much complete and compelling evidence to consider this phenemenon as BS.

If it's not visible to the naked eye then how is it supposed to be visible to a camera? I will be glad if you can send me some pictures that you took.
And on what orbs were you talking about and what's the connection to spirits?
DiAbOLiX

Rob

There are a few options, but the simplest is with digitals, like I said, they pick up on other wavelengths of light. To be honest though, I am not entirely sure why it works, only that all the evidence points to the fact that it does. I mean, since we dont even understand the physics of ghosts its a bit of a long shot for anyone to then claim they know definitively how they're caught on camera.

Heres a good page I just stumbled across - like I said though, just do some research...
http://www.ghostweb.com/orb_theory.html

Another group who have done very well are the "phantom or fraud" project here in England. They are a TV documentary crewe actively hunting and finding evidence of spirits. One of the best bit of evidence I've heard, the guy who runs it talking about when when they had an orb on video camera with a medium, and the medium was asking the spirit to move left, right, etc with the orb following the exact movements it was asked to perform. Pretty conclusive, though I haven't seen the video I expect it was on TV.

Hey the other night I saw what appeared to be a poltergeist caught on camera by that "most haunted" program, V impressive and it looked real.

Um connection to spirits - they appear to be spirits, or the vehicle they prefer to move in when visiting our world. Since they have no physical body an orb is the logical shape, at least thats the theory.

Rob

Mistic-Idan

OK you got me this time! I entered this site but if you can explain me, what exactly are these orbs? Why do they think that it's connected to ghosts and spirits and that it's not just a reflect of the light or something? And how do you find connections between these orbs and spirits?
DiAbOLiX

Rob

You research the subject for yourself [:D]

Mistic-Idan

DiAbOLiX

General-Army

I just got done reading the electronic voice phenomena topic and going to the website.  I have some of the things i need How do you know if your radio records the right way to the tape? It said an old fasioned tape recorder, what kind of recorder could I go out to the store and buy now? What kind of Microphone and headphones should i buy? Ive always had a wierd feeling about my house, i want to check it out a bit. Also, what kind of camera would i need for it to pick up pictures of spirits? Im more of an open minded skeptic, i dont necessarily believe things until i expierience them, i believe in spirits, but im not too sure if i believe in being able to talk to spirits with a tape recorder, or if a camera could pick them up in a picture. I would plan to start off taking pictures, then if i see anything then i would risk making myself look like a fool. All I would have to do is take pictures of a graveyard at night right?