News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

indigo children

Previous topic - Next topic

thenextstep

what are we?  i say "we" because i have recently discovered that i am one after finding that i match 100% of the criteria, if you will.

anyone know what i am?

kizzyboy328

what do u mean "indigo" children?

Like is your skin Indigo colored?
In bed my real love has always been the sleep that rescued me by allowing me to dream.

falsetigerlimbs

Indigo colored skin? That is the funniest thing I have heard all day. Well I have only just woken up, but still.

My understanding of indigo children is that some people believe they are a new generation of human that have strong psychic abilities and are more intelligent than past generations. They are more spiritually aware. They have been sent to the Earth to guide the rest of us in our spirituality I believe.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=23541

kizzyboy328

There was a family of blue people.....

their skin was actually blue, or when they got nervous, or emotional their fingertips turned blue and hands...

it was a family in Kentucky, and by like 1 in a billion chance 2 people that had this type of blue gene got married... and some of their kids had blue skin when they were born.

Their last name was "Fugates"

They were all healthy and had many tests done to them because every doctor thought that it was lack of oxygen to the body but it was just in their genes...If you don't believe me search it on google.
In bed my real love has always been the sleep that rescued me by allowing me to dream.

falsetigerlimbs

That would be crazy if somebody on here had indigo skin.

I read a little into the Fugates. Apparently it was due to all the inbreeding that occurred amongst them. That's so creepy though!

GANAMOHA

yeah well I basically gave up on finding the whole what do I do know thing after being shot down in a blazing ball of fire in astral chat soooo....... not much more to say hah.
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

kizzyboy328

Actually the inbreading didnt make them have blue colored skin.....they had like 1 kid with blue skin.

The father had blue skin and the mother had a dorment blue skind gene and when they had kids some of their kids were blue skinned.

then since they lived in a remote area and were like too far away from civilization to meet anyone else the kids inbreaded...and more blue people were born.

if the children wouldnt have inbreaded then the whole blue people thing would have ended there, unless the blue children in an amazingly coincidence found someoen who had the blue gene in them....other than their brothers or sister.

Nay

I must see a picture of that! :giggle:

WalkerInTheWoods

I did a search and found plenty of sites on the family and condition, but no real pictures.

As for the indigo children question, where did you do this test? Did they not provide any information? I have heard the word tossed around plenty of times but I never really cared to look into it.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Mydral

Quote from: thenextstepwhat are we?  i say "we" because i have recently discovered that i am one after finding that i match 100% of the criteria, if you will.

anyone know what i am?

If you are one, you will know yourself what you are or will find it out yourself.
How should we be able to answer what or who you are? We are not you.
In somnis veritas

Bane

the indigo in indigo children refers to the colour of their aura.
he who contends with nothing is always victorious

Woah

Wow that blue skin thing is pretty interesting..

Quote from: TalaNay on July 05, 2006, 15:21:35
I must see a picture of that! :giggle:

It was too long ago, there were no coloured pictures. But here's a big article.. http://www.rootsweb.com/~kyperry3/Blue_Fugates_Troublesome_Creek.html

Nay

Eh.... I was really looking forward to some color evidence. 

snow0wl

this site seems pretty interesting, it has links to indigo children. the channeller (Lee) talks a lot about them in his books which I borrowed from the library ;).

www.kryon.com
(scroll down to the right under links)
Just figured it would be good to refer you to kryon while im at it. Two birds with one stone, as they say.

Awakened_Mind

My mum's got a book on indigo children. I might have to call her up and borrow it.

Quote from: kizzyboy328 on July 02, 2006, 14:41:56
what do u mean "indigo" children?

Like is your skin Indigo colored?

LoL  :lol:

-AM
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

Hagethuriel

Imho , indigo is a wave of high vibration lending itself to clairient development that occurred to some children born between 1948 and 1980 . I feel that subsequent to that era higher vibrations have occurred and that  from 1980 to 1996 for example a number of children were born to a higher purple vibration . Googling you will find that some believe crystal and octarine ( borrowed from Terry Pratchett's  colour of magick ) are higher vibrations . I believe that humanity is slowly progressing and spiritually evolving in this manner .
"Yes there are two paths . You can go back , but in the long run , there's still time to change the road you're on " ~ Led Zeppelin

Awakened_Mind

What children are being born between 1996 - Now?

-AM

Hagethuriel

Forgive me , I must not have been clear . There is a theory that after the Indigo the next generation is Octarine ( term taken from colour of magick from Terry Pratchett novels ) or crystalline or white . These theories are on various sites about indigos and post indigo generations .

But I feel that after Indigo came Purple both predictably because it is the next colour in the rainbow hued spectrum and because I have seen that in energy body readings of sitters . And I do not feel that the children born after 1996 are "ripe " yet . By this I mean that further energy body development will occur and this will show what they are truly capable of . They seem to be hot white in colour of the energy body currently .  Imho , all human beings ,despite when they were born or what gifts they were born with , are capable of developing all of the clairient abilities with dedication to task .
"Yes there are two paths . You can go back , but in the long run , there's still time to change the road you're on " ~ Led Zeppelin

Hannah b

Quote from: Awakened_Mind on December 06, 2006, 03:56:27
What children are being born between 1996 - Now?

-AM

Crystal....
The only constant in the Universe is change

Sunn

I've never bought into this idea. Just because the characteristics used to describe a indigo child are so broad.

Apparently some women described me as a crystal child and that I am ahead of social time here..whatever that means.

Nay

It means she was stroking your ego and wanting to sound like she knew something spectacular...  :roll: 

I don't buy into it either, if you couldn't tell. :-D

Astir

Quote from: Bane on November 12, 2006, 18:32:29
the indigo in indigo children refers to the colour of their aura.

But the color of ones aura always changes, doesn't it?

Awakened_Mind

I think it's just a name used because of purple omits a higher frequency wave than does say red. It may be just used as classification reasons more than the actual colour of anything in particular. I'd have to read more on why they are named as they are.

Any links?

-AM

Stookie

If it's as simple as what year you were born, wouldn't astrology also play a part? It seems to me all the little details in the month, time of day, planetary alignments, sun & moon, etc., would have more effect on the type of person than the year alone... if you believe in astrology. An "indigo" may not seem like an indigo at all depending on their birth chart. To me it seems like a very broad explanation for an entire generation.