News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Had A Vision - Baggage

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

I was headed to town yesterday thinking lofty thoughts as I drove along. My car is just about as broken as I am if not more so. I call her Sally. She has serious transmission issues but can live a long time if pampered and loved. She has a lot of heart and responds well to gentle encouragement. Hey she's a lot like me. Yes I know that is very anthropomorphic. Who cares really as we put much these same qualities to crystals and rocks, Ouija boards and trees. All things have life and energy, came from life and energy and will return to life and energy.

So this is what I call a self-induced vision. Meaning I was thinking these thoughts when the visual took place somewhere inside my mind (call it the third eye if it pleases) or insanity if that is more likely to float your boat.

There I am walking across a desert like plain all brown and red sand. I'm loaded down with baggage (backpack, duffels, purses, suitcases and such). Some distance away is my Sally (car). She's trundling along on her wheels moving about as slow as I am. She's dusty and tired looking and as she draws nearer I see she too is loaded down with baggage. Inside I see bits of paper and bottles and drink cups, potato chip bags, a dirty diaper, discarded clothes and shoes and such.

She comes along side of me and we have a sort of conversation. It's telepathic in nature although I do also speak aloud.

Me: I see you're still going.
Sally: Yes and you too.

I look at her and communicate, look at us, both overburdened and bowed by a lot of baggage
She says, yes, useless stuff this.

We come to a decision and she stops her wheels and opens her creaky dust encrusted doors. I drop my bags to the side and began cleaning her out. She pops her trunk and there are bags of pure garbage there so I take them out and build a pier and pile on all the garbage and junk I find and set it afire. I find rags and windex and begin cleaning her till she sparkles in the sunlight. She says, your turn now.

So reluctantly I walk to my own pile of baggage and begin going through it. Oh my, there is a bag filled with pain and disappointments - I throw it on the fire. There is a beat up old teddy bear filled with child hood fears. I give him a hug and place him too gently on the fire. I find a purse filled with old wishes that I never got around to fulfilling, in frustration I throw that one hard into the fire. There's big bag of just plain garbage and I wonder why I was even toting that one, what a waste of energy that one was - on the fire.

In the end I stand straight and tall, smiling, looking ahead; seeing the future and adventure and knowing I still have time to explore. Beside me is faithful Sally sparkling and looking new. She opens her door. She needs a driver, I need a ride.
--------

Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Phildan1

Nice story, thanks for sharing. Reminds me of my own PC, still running efficiently from a decade lol and keeping up. I have a good influence on "him".
Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com

LightBeam

Awe, I felt like I was reading a story from a book. At the end I felt like I wanted to read more about Sally and Nameless' adventures :) Maybe you should write a children's book.
That vision is definitely a big event for you, sort of like starting a new chapter.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Plume

Wow !!! that is so sweet and really got me move right in, I could just imagine it , definitely for children and pretending adults :-D
thanks ...