News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Invisibility

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheyyne

Allow me to point you to my thread on the same topic in this very forum.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12874

Piqued, it is... Your interest was piqued [:D]

astralpwka

Hey Cheyyne!

Thanks for the link... I'm getting frustrated with not being able to make the search on these forums work for me. I don't think they like me.  [:P]

And thanks for the english correction. [:D]

astralpwka

This is kind of a weirder topic for me, and I can't get the search function to work on these forums (grumble), so I'm asking:

What does everyone have on invisibility?

I'm looking for links, spells, associations w/color, crystals, etc. Basically anything you've read, heard, or practiced.  

I stumbled across a web site saying that a lot of secret orgs develop a type of cloud, but I couldn't find details past that. Not that I was interested then, but then I started having dreams about becoming invisible, and so my curiosity is piqued. [:D]

Thanks!

GANAMOHA

what a coincidence on the subject :D . today during school Ive been trying to clear my mind of surface thoughts which i have been partially (excuse my spelling) successful in. but in P.E today i keep on replaying a tiny section of a song i knew over and over in my mind to where i didn't even need to make effort to do it and i no longer had surface thoughts for a while i was really happy. but i did it again for a period of time and i think i was invisible just completely ignored. so i coming to a hypothesis or theory that when your brain is chattering about even without knowing other minds are able to pick up what you saying on subconscious level giving other minds awareness of you thus being able to see you. so i guess when at a minimal of thinking as in subconscious thinking only it is very possible to be unnoticed by others. so thats my theory tell if it sounds crazy or realistic I'm curious to know what you think. and on another note if I'm right this form of invisibility is easier to enter but you wont be able to do much as in think. lol. and you cant touch anyone or make noise.
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

Michael_E

Someone i know who knows A LOT on invisibility is Tom Brown JR. It might not be the kind of invisibility you are looking for meaning *poof* out of thin air, even though it seems like he can do that at times, but has more to do with blending in with your surroundings. He uses techniques from apache scouts and is an amazing individual. He has been two inches away from me, with me looking for him, and i still couldnt find him. Some of his students are very good at it too and if you go to his camp you will be in for some pleasant surprises :wink:

The techniques can be very simple and are quite easy to use on people since most are totally unaware of there surroundings. he has a website you can type a search for his name or "tracker school"( he is also a very good tracker and is often used by police to find suspects who run into the woods or missing children).
If you will it it is no dream.

-Theodore Herzl

Michael_E

heres and example of the kind of stuff they do at the tracker school:

a picture of one of the instructors
https://www.trackerschool.com/ASBilly.cfm

i fixed the link
If you will it it is no dream.

-Theodore Herzl

pod_3

Astralpwka, I see it has been over a month, but could you please post the link to that specific info? Also, please see my post in the topic of weather control. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12327
(-Will change it shortly if incorrect.) Thanks.

The book is "Levitation and Invisibilty" by Commancer X. I can't vouch for the author, who only compiled related info from others, anyways.

Regarding secret organizations, he says that AMORC imagines a stifling curtain. It seems dangerous for this to collapse. So, I'm planning performing experiments on inanimate objects.

Elsewhere, Theosophists seem to imply that the law of conservation of matter and energy is not defied as heat is being converted to velocity. The chills of hauntings are consistent with energy being drawn out of the room, into shapes, etc.

I'm glad I saved a posting from a different forum to disk. It was said that from a lucid dream, one can command his Oversoul or Higher Self to manifest items. Your part in this operation sounds straigtforward.

Following a mental flash of light, a cloud condenses, etc, but what is not mentioned is that the identity of the OverSoul is in question, being conversely, your Gaurdian Angel, the Devil, or your own soul. In some religious systems,  your future, more enlightened soul acts as the gaurdian of your past, more helpless soul.  However, in Black Magic , you have the Devil for a Gaurdian Angel. For Christians, the Holy Spirit may be the gaurdian angel.  Therefore, the kundalini alluded to may either leave you with the mark of the Devil or the mark of God.
Delete this, Major Tom. I will not have any more of my posts removed due to their rebuttal of admittedly anti-Semitic Illuminatists, who have have been referred to with quotes and specific bibliographical information.

pod_3

The same source is used by Commander X:
"A passage in Steve Richard's book Invisibility was key in first developing this idea. The other references support. It is stated: "After you have produced the cloud successfully, you will discover that it has a natural tendency to disperse to the four corners of your room. This is according to the laws of thermodynamics. and if you allow it to happen, eventually the energy in the cloud will become evenly distributed throughout the surrounding space. This dispersing action takes the form of a spin, and must be countered by another spin of opposite type if the cloud is to be of any use to you. "The dispersing spin takes place in a clockwise direction, and you must counter it by willing that the cloud spin in an anti-clockwise direction. Once it starts to do this, rather than becoming larger and thinner, it will become smaller and more dense. Therefore, you may need to alternate this step with step five, causing a anti-clockwise spin, then building up more energy into the cloud as it shrinks. "If you persist with this, you may build a cloud that is very dense indeed. This is one of the secrets of materialization, and I have been told of an AMORC Grand Master who has completely blotted out the light of a 150 watt bulb in private demonstrations using this method. The Frenchman A. Secour has compared this process with the formation of nebulae in outer space. Astronomers contend that galaxies, including our own, are formed in this way, with gigantic clouds spinning and condensing until they gradually form suns and planets."
http://home.comcast.net/~uberrod/text5.html
Delete this, Major Tom. I will not have any more of my posts removed due to their rebuttal of admittedly anti-Semitic Illuminatists, who have have been referred to with quotes and specific bibliographical information.

Cheyyne

Actually, I saw that book many years ago and was interested in it. It seems you have it or have read it, can you or anyone vouch for the book's validity? I'd just buy a copy and see but I haven't enough money, even just fifteen dollars to experiment.

pod_3

Can't vouch for it yet. The book uses widely cited examples, which some say are proven, but I have not demonstrated the sparsely placed techniques.  There are stories after stories, and too little substance.  That I immediately found info from the author's source demonstrates I could have learnt as much from a  chance encounter with a good website.

Between the book and web authors, there is a disparity as to whether or not a clockwise or counterclockwise spin condenses the stuff. It is not specified, but appears that you condense a cloud and let out the borders. Seemingly, when the borders expand, more astral substance comes into the room. You collapse the extra substance back down to a denser state. The previous posting and some pedestrian spells are all the practcal info in the book.

As far as my personal practice is concerned, I was taking tips from a stage performer, who was once a child prodigy and a demonstrated member of many famous organizations, who lent him their libraries. I let myself be sidelined when the teacher told me that such use of will was Satanically empowered, yet he believed in other pranic manipulations of nature.  As explanations were lacking, I decided to take what is useful and leave what is not. This is sometimes a ploy in order to disclaim the karma of your advice. The teacher does say this will work, and that he will fill in the blanks.

The same process is used in materializations.  I have heard stories of birds being formed from feathers and meals from thoughtforms. So please don't tell me farmers need to eat.

Furthermore, prana, lifeforce, etc. are already-manifested fine particles of material. In my opinion it is no different than crafting other raw materials until selfish emotions come into play.

In case it matters that you know, I am told to simply use faith.  Apparently, the underlying spirit which molds the fine particles is not created by but just channeled by humans. So, some will say that "they" don't heal, etc. but that God works through them. Then, they refuse to disclose with precision the ensuing operation which takes place upon being empowered. I have faith that such is not the case with this advisor, though he uses much time in pushing the point so relentlessly.

pod_3

I am now hearing that the AMORC (swirling) method I preciously posted has changed. It seems that none of their info is secret. Though there are dues, all info is free to members. When they get bad feedback regarding certian methods, they change their weekly publications to reflect this. There's surely some interesting stuff in their libraries, but they don't seem to think it's perfect. It doesn't get any better than that, or so I am told by individuals who have climbed the ranks by answering questions opportunely...

Regardless, I am not just thinking but realizing that imagination and practice should be the source of my techniques.

Be careful, all.