News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Just when will it end?

Previous topic - Next topic

WalkerInTheWoods

Actually, I thought the Mayans said something big was suppose to happen in 2012, or is it 2025, something like that. Not necessarily the end but a change. I do not like using the words when will it end. It makes it sound like the entire physical universe is just going to go away. I think the physical will always be here, humans may not but just because humans are not here it does not mean life does not go on.
Ever since humans started talk of the end coming people have thought it will happen within their own lifetime. I find it funny actually, no offense to anyone, to hear people talk of the end being near. I really do not care much about "the end". All I know is that I will have a physical end. But at that end, I will find a change not an end.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

muzza

Maybe it will all just end. A philosopher somewhere has written a paper on how we could all just be living inside a complex computer simulation (yes...very Matrix-y). Maybe they need the powerpoint? http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

-- Muzza

alpha

Were close to running out of natural resources,The world population keeps on growing and growing.Humans are like a cancer to the planet..If someone dont stop and think of other ways to go about things.Say Bu bye...2050 or so,
Ive read about this somewhere.So this is not my own prediction.

I dont think that everybody will die.There will be some  left behind.And things will start over again.They will start off good.And someone will find away to mess things up again.Its an unbreakable pattern I guess.

The end of the planet?Our sun is half way through its life cycle.It will eventually expand and burn earth up..Im not sure when but its not going to happen anytime soon.Im not worried either way.If we were blown up right now.I know Id be going somewhere nice.As well as all of you.http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_wink.gif" border=0>

ALPHA

-------------------------------
"WAKE UP!WAKEUP!WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!WERE LOST IN SPACE AND THE TIME IS OUR HOME"

cainam_nazier

I read an interesting letter sent to Art Bell yesterday.  It exlpains that some one had piched a movie involving a 9/11 type senario prior to what happened.  The individual was laughed at and the movie never made it into production saying that it was certainly impossible.  
This person also makes claims that he and his grop have aquired information pointing towards the government using the threat of aliens to unify the world under a military government.  They said that the sapposed alien attack would actually be humans flying reverse engineered alien craft to simulate an alien attack.  Thus creating a need for the militarization of space and uniting the world with one common enemy.  Pretty interesting reading.

http://www.artbell.com/letters70.html

By the way the persons name is,
Steven M. Greer MD
Director, The Disclosure Project
Albemarle County Virginia
June, 2002

www.disclosureproject.org

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com
I am he who walks in the light but is masked by the shadows.
http://www.prepaidliving.com/vip/David127385

alpha

hey have you ever seen that disclosure project video?Its like 3 hours long.I knew the link.But its not there anymore.There are alot of big names in it.Goverment people,talking about aliens and things alike.From what the people said that actually watched the video.It seemed like the real deal.They said it was mind blowing stuff.

My connection is too slow to watch something like that.I checked the page you linked.Its prob. on it?

Yesterday I was looking up at the night  sky for a long time.At the beach,I saw twice what looked like to be moving stars.They were way to high to be planes.And one of them was wobbling around from side to side.As it went away from me.

Eventually it just stopped and hovered in one spot till it dissapeared.Ive never seen something like that before.UFOS?

"WAKE UP!WAKEUP!WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!WERE LOST IN SPACE AND THE TIME IS OUR HOME"

astralmaster

According to the jewish religion, you seem to be right. Not that the world is going to come to an end, but that life as we know it will completely change. The Kabalah portrays this when it trys to portray what the period will look like. Needless to say it sound like very much our own period.

David
David

cainam_nazier

Alpha
Yeah I watched it several months ago, the whole thing.  It was pretty mind blowing.  I think what really did it for me was this one guy who got up to speak but was having difficulty with it and actually broke down and cried because the memories were too painfull.  The reason you can not find the link to the video any more is because they removed it.  You now have to order the video in order to see the whole thing.

AstralMaster,

Does it say anything eluding to the "One World Government".  I know it may not say it in those words but some thing to that effect?  I ask because that is a lot of peoples big fear these days.  hat it will actually come to pass in our life times.  1984 here we come.

David Rogalski

Chris

My own visions have seemed to indicate that life would be worsening but still functioning by the year 2004.  After that, I don't know yet.  

The visions I have received indicate an attack by hostile alien forces allied with certain elements in our government, and also an opposing force of benevolent aliens that will take many thousands of humans off planet for a short period for their protection during the great turmoil.  I saw a nuclear explosion in Southern Australia... sorry ausies... I hope that one doesn't happen.  I also saw ships my impression was Russian (but maybe chinese as well) parked off our cost attacking the U.S.  There's a bunch of stuff that is scattered.  The puzzle pieces are coming together one by one but that's what I've seen through my own visions so far.

Sumedio takodemayo sumedio di!

astralmaster

cainam_nazier,
I'm not sure what you mean by "One World Government". If you mean a government that rules the whole world then, that would probably pertain to what we call the coming of the messiah. But, as this is a sensitive issue, I'm not sure that this is the place to talk about it...

David
David

cainam_nazier

AstralMaster,

Yes the One World Gorvernment is just that, but it is not normally considered a good thing.  How ever it is often described as this shift in power leading to a military type government with harsh rules and harsher punishment.  It would be more along the lines of a false god.  I will leave it at that here.  Maybe I will start another thread.

David Rogalski

steveb

Greetings all,

I'm not sure wether I've posted this link before, if I have, well here it is agian.

If your intersested in comets, rogue planets ect the link to a radio inetrview is excellent. It's an interview with some blokes about "planet x". One of the best interviews I've heard on planet x.

[http://www.broadcast.com/shows/mysteries/archive.html]

You'll find it if you scroll down to     May 23 , 2002      about 2hrs

Regards  Steve

Person

If you're a skeptic, and a friend claims they went to the astral (somewhere you cant prove exists), you won't believe them.  But, if two trusted friends went to the astral and met, reporting the exact same experience, that's something to think about.
If one person has a gut feeling the world will end in 3 years, that's one thing.  But, many...?
My point is, if it is to end, it's reasonable to assume our intuitions will come to a vague agreement on when.
Instead of replying with Revelations quotes, reply only with your pure gut feeling of when, or if, you think the world may end.
When I say end, I mean go through a drastic change.  Not like a meteor hitting and a third of the population surviving, but either death to all, or a grand ascention where we're all forced to rise in vibration all at once.
Nostradamos predicted the end would be 1999.  Mayans thought 1212.  Bible predicts other things must come first.  The future is subject to change, so the farther back the prediction, the less accurate.  Making today's generation the most accurate.
My intuition tells me it will end, in the form of an ascention, very soon - like a year or two.  It's very possible I'm sensing my own end, and like the idea of taking everyone with me better than abandoning anyone.  But if many agree, then maybe I'm right.
A good friend of mine expects it to end within 10 years.
Many people, especially Christians since they're open to the idea, feel it will end within their lifetime.
Even if it doesn't end spiritually, it's very likely we'll kill ourselves off with pollution, starvation, or nuclear war within the next 100 years.
Reply with your gut feelings on the issue, not ancient predictions from the past.

-Person
-Person