News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Auric Vision

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

At the beginning it is always hard to distinguish between auras and afterimages. It is easy to dismiss the beginnings of seeing auras as just afterimages. What you have to do is keep at it and not try to distinguish between the two. At least, that is what I had to do. The difference gradually became clearer. I can't see auras on demand now, but I go through phases when I will begin to see auras clearly around people. You can practice by placing the tips of your index fingers together and gazing at them in an unfocused way. Then, pulling the tips slightly apart, you should see a trail connecting the two.

ninthplanet

I am having similar problems nosra, but mine relate to people.  I look at a person and see what I believe is their aura, right where it should around their body, but when I look away the distortions that were around the subjects body are still left in my vision for a couple of seconds.  I am  trying to find out if this is one of the characteristic of an aura, leaving a brief afterimage of itself in the viewers vision.
**Don't give up the hope**

-ninthplanet

Nosra

I was recently trying some of the auric vision exercises, using blue, red, and green object. On all of them I saw what I believe were auras..orangish aura on the green object, yellowish on the blue, and greenish on the red object. My question is..sometimes, if I looked away..and "after-image" type affect would happen..and the color of the aura..in the shape of the object..would "follow" my vision around, I would like to know if these were actually auras, or just after images. If it helps, the light was kind of low and at a strange angle, and it was at night. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.