News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Ki & Jing exercises

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordan

Hmmmm..... jing isnt stuff you can just form and start blasting it at people.....  jing is sexual energy, its essence.... lol actually I guess guys CAN do jing blasts.... its called an orgasm...

read this http://ki-teachings.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=343
and this http://ki-teachings.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=305
That should help clear things up for you.....

This is another good one
http://ki-teachings.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=366

Nagual

I looked at your links and I don't come to the same conclusion as yours...
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

volcomstone

I once made a very big (walnut sized) spark of light , I was forming a ki-ball while standing, it was the brightest biggest flash I had ever seen.

anyhow its cool, plus I can see peoples thoughts sometimes (there like flashy clouds that wisp away from them) or lightening type shiznits. maybe Im crazy.
opinions are like kittens, just give 'em away

Kalonek

Thought you might be interested in the fact that all the terms used in those "ki" sites about ki-balls, jing-blasts and shen-bites [;)] are misunderstood by the writers of the articles. Obviously for they haven't any knowledge of where they come from. All those terms come from the Taoism, and have a very precise meaning, which isn't understood.

To make it simple, in taoism everything comes from the tao. The universe is just an emanation of it, containing both ying and yang. Those two aspects are unified in the human body in substance called Yuen-ki. But the tao in its obscure manifestation is named "Shen" (first word you might read on those sites) which means "spirit", "soul", or more precisely "conscious" and "anima" (in the latin meaning, what gives life).
In its concentration, it is named "jing" (vital essence or physical being : organs, skin, muscles, bones, hormones etc). In its manifestation of movement, the tao is named "ki". It is a fluid in the body allowing the blood and organic liquids to do their stuff (in the taoism).
Now a very importante part : the jing is inert. It is at the base of the existence of ki (vital activities), and forms with it the living.

So the jing is NOT a type of energy which can be manipulated. And it canno't be compared with ki, as it is its essence.

Hope it'll help you to see more clear in all this.
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

Mistic-Idan

I heard that jing has a physical effect so what you are saying is that sexual energy has a physical effect?
DiAbOLiX

Kalonek

quote:
Originally posted by Mistic-Idan

I heard that jing has a physical effect so what you are saying is that sexual energy has a physical effect?

Huh ? I haven't talked about sexual energy here (?) The tao doesn't talk about it. Ki is vital energy (btw in japanese, ki means "force" but also "tree" - the energy of the living), jing is the body and shen the mind to be very simple. Jing canno't be manipulated, only ki can and, in a restricted sense, shen by the use of the Yi, the willpower. That's all.
I've been practicing martial arts for many years, and the famous "Fa jing" has nothing to do with the "pseudo-jing" of which the sites talk. And it has not those dramatic effects on the person. And as an energy "worker" for 1 year and a half, all i can say is that the technique proposed to "create" jing in your body, by "compacting" ki in your bones, doesn't create anything, though the real effect is that it draws more energy in the surrounding of the bones, which brings a few energy sensations which are totally normal.

If you're interested in all this, i'd advice you to read some books on the Tao, it might help you to understand this philosophy (as well as the principle of "inner-alchemy" which is energy work, grossly). I think you could like it. Start by a classic : the Tao-tö King by Lao Tseu, although it's not the most interessant, but he describes the Tao and its emanations in very little "poems". The book is very small too.
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

Nagual

I guess he was refering to Jordan's comment...
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Kalonek

quote:
Originally posted by Nagual

I guess he was refering to Jordan's comment...

Oops, you must be right Nagual ;) Sorry for this Mistic-Idan.
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

Mistic-Idan

Its OK man thanks a lot for your interesting answers everybody!
DiAbOLiX

Scavenger

actually try this: hold a massive amount of ki in your arm and put more and more in it, it will get more stronger and tighter with the minute, tried this once and a really faint ball appeared, purple at outside, deep blue in the core when i finnaly released it, after a straight long time of patience & concentration

just let it out if you think its massive enough and create a ball like you would do with ki, only it will become visible

just dont be panicked when your arm starts to shake [^]

but before you try, i think its wise to learn how to ''feel'' the ki inside and outside of you first, AND how to program it around, like you want 35% ki of you in your left arm

meditate too!

this may sound like a lie (i know how others think), but just read my sig [8)]
''There is nothing "paranormal" in the Universe, except our limited understanding of Nature. What we think we "know" on Earth now is just a tiny drop in the Ocean of Knowledge.''

pod3

Jing is compressed ki. If ki is compressed too much, it just goes into a higher energetic state. For instance, blue may turn to brighter blue. However, if you let the ki expand just a little while keeping it contracted, it turns to a more material, jing state.

Jing only correlates to semen in the body, the same way spicy foods correlate to yang.

Also, to cause physical effects using this method, the jing must be programmed. If you throw off random bursts of energy, they will probably dissapate, having nothing to do.

kakkarot

just thought i'd post a discussion/teaching that happened in a chat room recently: (please, don't start up discussions about the female egg thing. they had a discussion about it and i edited it out because it had nothing really to do with the topic. i stopped editing out the irrelevant stuff about halfway through cause it was tiresome)

[18:18] <Koujiryuu> First of all I must outline and destroy any preconceptions about "jing".
[18:19] <Koujiryuu> Too many people think that jing is simply sperm/DNA...
[18:19] <Koujiryuu> Indeed, that is one of the aspects of it, and one of the translations of the ideogram
[18:20] <Koujiryuu> It also means "force" or "essence", as any who have studied taiji can say.
[18:21] <Koujiryuu> In the daoist tradition, there are 3 cinnabar fields, or dantien.
[18:23] <Koujiryuu> the lower field, aka the svadhisthana chakra...
[18:24] <Koujiryuu> holds the sexual energy of a human, referred to as neiqi, (original qi), as inherited by parents.
[18:25] <Koujiryuu> This is jing, and it is quite a tangible force that can be manipulated by the mind/yi.
[18:27] <Koujiryuu> universal qi, or simply qi, is aligned to the middle dantian, the anahata chakra, located in the heart. The seat of love.
[18:28] <Koujiryuu> Now, qi can be transformed into jing, which is essentially taking the universal qi and transforming it into "neiqi". This literally strengthens your own personal soul, in the daoist sense.
[18:29] <Koujiryuu> The last cinnabar field corresponds to the pineal gland, or the ajna chakra, and is the basis of shen, "spirit-intellect".
[18:29] <Koujiryuu> That comes much later in daoist training, after the jing has been built up to such a point that it is raised up the dumei (governor channel, your backbone meridian)....
[18:30] <Koujiryuu> aka "kundalini awakening".
[18:30] <Koujiryuu> So before you can do the microcosmic orbit, you must have a sufficient supply of jing.
[18:31] <Koujiryuu> If you have meditated a lot and stored qi in the lower field, by compressing it, you may be able to do it now...
[18:31] <Koujiryuu> Is everyone following so far?
[18:32] <Watchtower> question
[18:32] <Koujiryuu> go ahead
[18:32] <Watchtower> I have always been taught that jing, by it's "Power" translation, is not compressed qi, but rather physical force created by the body
[18:33] <Watchtower> but you say that it is compressed qi
[18:33] <Watchtower> I know the body converts qi to jing and vice versa
[18:34] <Watchtower> but I did not think it was by compression
[18:35] <Watchtower> explanation?
[18:35] <Koujiryuu> It is, however there is a lot of confusion in the west about jing....many westerners who have brought taiji and qigong to the west intentionallly obscure the true meaning and use of jing, in order to remain more powerful than others....
[18:35] <Koujiryuu> They don't want people to know that it is much more than physical power or force, in order to remain superior to their students...
[18:38] <Koujiryuu> The body does convert qi to jing and vice versa...after sexual orgasm, when one is "spent", and has an "afterglow", that is caused by the loss of jing. Jing cannot be restored unless you do it yourself...
[18:39] <Koujiryuu> Conversion happens in the process of the bodies' making of sperm/egg cells....
[18:41] <Koujiryuu> Theres a lot of confusion on the point of jing. I assumed someone would raise that point...
[18:42] <Koujiryuu> Now for a technique to "make" jing, by converting it from qi....

[18:43] <Koujiryuu> Stand up, with legs shoulder width apart, and hands at sides, palms resting on your legs...
[18:44] <Koujiryuu> Breath in through the nose deeply, and center yourself.
[18:45] <Koujiryuu> relax, and as you breath in, raise your hands in a circle upwards and back down to the starting position (taiji: "lifting the sky" for anyone who knows it)....
[18:47] <Koujiryuu> here, this is the physical posture
[18:47] <Koujiryuu> 1. Stand relaxed and upright with your feet fairly close together.  Allow your arms to hand straight down, with the palms at right angles to the forearm (facing down), and the fingers pointing towards each other, in front of you.  Exhale.
[18:47] <Koujiryuu> 2.  Slowly raise your arms in a forward and upward arc so that the palms, still at right angles, now face skyward.  Breathe in gently through the nose as you raise the arms.  Follow the hands with your eyes and head.  
[18:47] <Koujiryuu> 3.  When you hands are above your head, gently hold your breath as you push (extend) your palms skyward, feel your back straighten.  As you push up, raise yourself up onto your toes.
[18:47] <Koujiryuu> 4.  Lower your arms out to the side and down so that they return to your starting position.  At the same time gently breathe out through your mouth.  Lower your head simultaneously with your arms so that you end up looking forward.  As you lower your arms, feel the energy flow down your entire body.
[18:47] <Koujiryuu> After completing the 10-20 reps, remain still for 30 seconds to one minute and just allow the Qi to flow.
[18:47] <Koujiryuu> The Art of Chi Kung - Making the Most of Your Vital Energy    Wong Kiew Kit
[18:48] <Koujiryuu> After about ten repititions your body should be very energized with qi...
[18:48] <Watchtower> Wong Kiew Kit...Baguazhang right?
[18:48] <Koujiryuu> He teaches many arts
[18:49] <Koujiryuu> I believe he comes from a shaolin lineage, though, so his qigong is a little different from daoist practice (bagua is a largely daoist art based on the yi jing/i ching)
[18:49] <Koujiryuu> After you are thoroughly energized from LtS...
[18:50] <Koujiryuu> fill your body entirely, pack it with qi from top to bottom, as much as you can hold, by standing still and meditating, breathing in and out, while drawing more qi up into you from the ground.
[18:50] <Koujiryuu> when you feel you have brought in as much as you can...
[18:51] <Koujiryuu> Start at the legs, and use your yi to pack it into the bone marrow..
[18:52] <Koujiryuu> compressing it into the bone marrow may be difficult to do at first...
[18:52] <Koujiryuu> It helps to do it bit-by-bit as you move up the body.
[18:53] <Koujiryuu> Once all of it is in the bone marrow (some qi may "spill out" so to speak. This is okay, it is just the qi that is used for vital functions being circulated to keep you alive)
[18:55] <Koujiryuu> Send it all to the lower dantian, the 1st cinnabar field....but move in a backwards order to the way you compressed it in originally (i.e. start at the head, then the fingertips and up the arm)...
[18:57] <Koujiryuu> .....the legs, starting by moving the energy at the toes (cuz as you move it upwards to the dantian, the rest of the energy in the legs comes with, see?) remember to move it all, and squeeze the newly formed jing, (which compresses further as you push it into the dantian)...
[18:59] <Koujiryuu> Note that this should only be done once a day at first, not repeatedly, as it can be quite a mentally draining task, until your yi strengthens more....of course, I don't doubt the strength of intent of those in the room.
[18:59] <Koujiryuu> However if you've never done "marrow washing" before, it can be very difficult.
[18:59] <Koujiryuu> Any questions?
[19:00] <kobok> Yeah.
[19:00] <kobok> What on earth is this for?
[19:00] <Koujiryuu> shoot
[19:00] <Sovereign> What is the goal of said exercise?
[19:01] <Koujiryuu> It builds up your personal stores of energy, for use in physical combat or psychic means.
[19:02] <Koujiryuu> Instead of drawing energy from other sources, you simply draw from the store of jing in the dantian.
[19:02] <Koujiryuu> To quote my mentor,
[19:03] <Koujiryuu> Jing: Neiqi is free-flowing and nice. It's good for health, meditation, etc. However, when put to use for martial applications, it falls short. However, neiqi can be converted into neijing, for the sharp demands of the Nei-jia. (Internal Martial Arts) Neijing will hence forth be called jing. Jing is at a higher frequency than qi- it's a lot more powerful. In the words of Waysun Liao, "Your opponenet can feel you jing, but not your qi.
[19:03] <Koujiryuu> I think it was quite wise when a famous Ba-gua master compared jing to a Dragon. If you treat the dragon right, you can unleash it on your opponent, and the dragon will lend you his strength.
[19:04] <Koujiryuu> You are building up your personal store of energy instead of simply relying on plain qi (which is of a much lower frequency)
[19:04] <Koujiryuu> And the microcosmic orbit cannot be done without jing ;)
[19:05] <kobok> Koujiryuu:  You do realize I hope that when you throw in miscellaneous asian words like neiqi, jing, nei-jia, ba-gua, yi, etc, almost no one here knows what you mean.
[19:05] <Koujiryuu> Well, I explained the terms above....
[19:05] <Leondrel> I know what he means and I know diddly about qi and such :P
[19:05] <Watchtower> I know what he means
[19:06] <kobok> Leondrel:  Then what's the difference between yi, qi, jing, and neiqi?
[19:08] <Koujiryuu> If you guys can give me 15 minutes to eat, I can give you 15 minutes to try making jing (if you haven't tried yet)...I'll teach the MC orbit method.....and clear up any questions...when I get back
[19:08] <Koujiryuu> :)
[19:09] <kobok> Leondrel:  Was that your answer to my question?  :)
[19:09] <Watchtower> Yi is intent, qi is energy or vital life force, etc., Jing can be translated as "essence" or force/power, and is also commonly thought of as semen or all the tissues and fluids etc. of the body, and neiqi I'm a little hazy on
[19:09] <Leondrel> Neiqi is qi
[19:10] <Watchtower> Qi and Jing are 2 of the 3 Treasures
[19:10] <Leondrel> Is it Qi, Jing and Shen?
[19:10] <Watchtower> yes
[19:10] <Koujiryuu> it's the original qi you get from your parents. It's very miniscule....
[19:10] <Koujiryuu> stored in the lower field
[19:10] <Koujiryuu> it is built up more by making jing and taking it easy on sexual practices
[19:11] <Leondrel> The lower cinnabar is in your lower abdomen, yes?
[19:11] <kobok> So what indicates to us that qi, jing, and neiqi are actually separate things in reality?
[19:11] * Koujiryuu back to dinner table...
[19:11] <Koujiryuu> hold on
[19:11] <Watchtower> Leo: about 3 fingers below your navel, and a few inches inward
[19:12] <Leondrel> Yeah, thought so, thanks
[19:12] <Watchtower> refresh my memory, but is the lower dantien the same as the root chakra located at the coccyx/base of the spine
[19:12] <Watchtower> I've seen different teachings
[19:14] <Watchtower> kobok: qi circulates throught the body and is taken in/expelled through the chakras throughout the day, and also obtained through eating
[19:14] <Watchtower> it is energy
[19:14] <Leondrel> Isn't it mostly taken in through breath?
[19:14] <Watchtower> it would seem that neiqi and jing is a tricky subject though
[19:14] <Watchtower> yes
[19:15] <Watchtower> breathing, eating, qigong
[19:15] <Watchtower> wait, the chakras transform qi into different forms
[19:15] <Koujiryuu> yep
[19:17] <Koujiryuu> This is simply consciously using the yi/intent (which is seated at the ajna chakra) to transform universal qi you bring into yourself into a much more potent form to be used for qigong, or even psionic practice.
[19:18] <Koujiryuu> so in essence you are using the power of your mind to make a form of energy not normally produced in large amounts by the body.
[19:19] <Koujiryuu> and if you successfully do the exercise, you'll have no doubt of the potency of jing, and the fact that it does in fact exist as a tangible force...
[19:20] <Watchtower> I've seen that "marrow washing" thing before
[19:20] <Koujiryuu> Did you try the exercise yet?
[19:20] <Watchtower> I have before
[19:20] <Watchtower> not just now though
[19:21] <Watchtower> I'm waiting for you to finish ;)
[19:21] <Koujiryuu> Oh, well that concludes the first part...
[19:22] <Koujiryuu> Before I can teach the microcosmic orbit, you guys have to make some jing. ^_^
[19:22] <Koujiryuu> As the MC orbit uses jing.
[19:23] <Koujiryuu> I'll let you guys try the method....
[19:23] <Koujiryuu> whoever wants to, that is.
[19:24] <Koujiryuu> My form of training isn't for everyone (read: Sovereign...maybe some others)
[19:25] <cryohorizon> We are going over increasing your jing
[19:25] <kobok> Koujiryuu:  What is experientially different about jing that makes it more potent?
[19:26] <Sovereign> I'm well aware of that, Koujiryuu.  Believe me, if I felt the desire to interject, I would have done so long ago.  
[19:28] <Koujiryuu> converting and creating ;)
[19:28] <Nekodaimyo> So uhh not to sound exponentially naive but I have done some Zhan Zhaung exercises but I was under the impression Jing was just another interprettaion of Ki/hi/qi etc. was i right
[19:28] <Sovereign> Assuming you're speaking to me, Azazen – I'm not 'waiting'.  The key bit in my previous comment was 'felt the desire'.
[19:29] <Nekodaimyo> oh that should say chi not hi
[19:30] <Koujiryuu> Like I said...
[19:30] <Koujiryuu> If anyone is having difficulty, let me know.
[19:30] <Koujiryuu> If you've never done it before, it can be quite difficult, I know.
[19:31] <kobok> Koujiryuu:  It's a different question.  I heard your previous description and still wonder the same thing.
[19:34] <Nekodaimyo> so then it is just a different interprettation of ki manipulation
[19:36] <Nekodaimyo> could someone e-mail me a link to a good site on jing theory
[19:36] * Koujiryuu sighs
[19:36] <Koujiryuu> I'll see what I can find
[19:37] <Nekodaimyo> sorry to bother you and all though
[19:37] <Koujiryuu> You didn't respond to my PM.
[19:37] <Nekodaimyo> i did not see it
[19:37] <Nekodaimyo> ohh never mind i see how that works  now
[19:38] <Koujiryuu> ^_^
[19:39] <Leondrel> Kouji, is there a limit to how many times a day you can use Lifting the Sky, aside from yi?
[19:49] <Sovereign> So in short: the aforementioned exercise builds up the practitioners energy reservoirs; assuming they follow said paradigm?
[19:49] <Koujiryuu> yes, sov
[19:49] <Watchtower> what is it with you and paradigm, sov?
[19:49] <Watchtower> jk
[19:50] <Watchtower> reservoirs to be utilized for the micrcosmic orbit and any other endeavors
[19:50] <Koujiryuu> btw leon...
[19:50] <Sovereign> The paradigm is notably one of the most overlooked aspects of the occult; as it causes pointless dispute, in many cases.
[19:50] <Koujiryuu> to answer your question. Yes, you can do lifting the sky minus the intense gathering
[19:51] <Leondrel> Can you do the gathering aswell? Or is it considered unhealthy?
[19:51] <Koujiryuu> it is a good warm-up for any energetic practice, minus what is added to it in order to gather energy for marrow washing.
[19:52] <Koujiryuu> No, unless you focus and center the energy into the dantian.
[19:52] <Koujiryuu> Once you have gotten used to doing the whole exercise...
[19:53] <Koujiryuu> You can do it 3 times a day, preferably morning, mid-afternoon, and evening.
[19:53] <Sovereign> The methodology may prove to be useful for some; however, I find it illogical to simply draw from a resource that is finite in sustenance.  I prefer to implement the notorious nexus method; or sub consciously stay aligned with whichever entity I'm working with.
[19:53] <Koujiryuu> Ah, the resource starts out finite, but quickly becomes infinite inside of you when followed through with.
[19:54] <Watchtower> you consider the energy of the earth o be finite?
[19:54] <Koujiryuu> As eventually you raise the gathered storehold of jing to the ajna chakra, and unify the three seperates of qi, jing, and shen into one.
[19:54] <Koujiryuu> :)
[19:54] <Watchtower> oh, nm sov, i see what you mean
[19:55] <Sovereign> I don't associate 'qi' with the 'energy of earth' – and I was making reference to the etherical body/soul (let's not get into this today, Kobok).
[19:55] <Watchtower> kobok?
[19:55] <Koujiryuu> correct Sovereign.
[19:55] <Koujiryuu> Qi can come from everywhere, as it is everything.

(after this, it seems the discussion swerved rather suddenly into two or three other topics, none of which really had to deal with the microcosmic orbit. so i may have missed some ^_^)

[21:28] <Koujiryuu> Put your palms together in front of you, press them together and hold your pressed hands out in front of you with the fingertips pointing away from you....
[21:30] <Koujiryuu> now focus on the jing you stored earlier. Move some of it out of the dantien, up the governor (back meridian) and down the left arm to the middle of your hands. Let it remain there for about ten seconds. Now push it into the right arm, and up the arm, let it cross over the chest to the conception meridian, and let it then "fall" in entirety to the dantian again.

~kakkarot

pod3

What the teacher left out is that there is something sort of locked into place inside jing as it forms crystals. If you were to imagine a piece of it, there would be a sort of outward pressure with boundaries, like walls collapsing with insides expanding. I cannot say that I fully understand it, but these crystals, which could form in the bones seem to be that ectoplasm-type stuff which forms snail-trails, angel hair, and goo which disappears under light. It is my opinion that, if formed from enough qi, jing is like superpowered ectoplasm.

I've been following leads and making my own experiments for about 10 years. I'd appreciate anything further.

Mistic-Idan

Ok it's great that you know a lot of jing.

You say that jing is compressed ki and I believe that it's the correct answer.

Do you know any good sites that talk about jing? (not the underground excrement and stuff!)

If you know any good sites with real info about ki and jing and not Kamehameha stuff so write.
Thanks.
DiAbOLiX

Mistic-Idan

By the way.

Kakkarot how did you find this chat seminar above? It was from Psipog right?
If yes do you know how can I take part of a seminar like this?
DiAbOLiX

kakkarot

actually, it was from a new moderator (well, actually an old one that just came back after a long leave of absence ^_^) from the veritas academy. psipog's chat is set up so that hardly any discussion can take place because it soon becomes "teaching" which isn't allowed.

the "seminar" that i posted was actually a very impromptu thing ^_^ and i'll warn you, the veritas chat is way more into wacky off-the-wall discussions than it is into relevant discussions, so if you're seeking maturity you'll have to go elsewhere [;)]. of course, since i'm one of the main proponents of immaturity over there maybe you just have to get there when i'm not there ^_^

~kakkarot

Mistic-Idan

It's ok, I used once this Psipog chat and it's a real boring excrement, anybody can help you there.
So thanks a lot Kakkarot!
If anybody has an idea or something nice to tell about he Ki exercises I'll be glad to see here a good post about it :)
DiAbOLiX

Mistic-Idan

I once tryed to fulfill my body with ki (It was my first time that I reached to do it), So I started to concentrate and visualize, so in the first time (that was a month ago) I grounded myself and it was a feeling of light tinglings  coming from my feet and then climbed a little higher. It wasn't a special feeling.
But yesterday I felt like I really can have a great amount of energy and I dunno how I made it to happen but I didn't feel just light tingleings but a great push of energy from outside like my aura is starting to compress itself and push on me. It was a great amound of ki and then with my will power I just casted it to everywere and I felt that if I was standing on sand then the sand could fly arround me while doing it, like it was a great amount of energy.
Any Idea on what it was? was it a ki flame or a ki shield maybe?
DiAbOLiX

Mistic-Idan

I heard of ppl making energy balls they call Genki Dahmas, they take it from Dragonball Z story and of course it's not really that.
They say that they create it from ki, jing and mana. Is mana different from ki? I heard it's unstable, what kind of energy is it?
And does it seem you logic to create a so strong ball??
DiAbOLiX

Mistic-Idan

Hi dudes.
You have probably heard of all kinds of ki exercises like ki balls, ki blasts and then it develops to jing and you can make really fun things like great balls of jing and levitate, really cool stuff.
So I have 2 questions:
1. Does someone here know how to use jing and if it is visible? if yes, what colour does it have and what's its difference with normal ki?
2. I have heard that there is a special energy that not a lot of ppl reached to create. When you encrease a lot of ki in one place you get jing but when you encrease a lot of jing in one place you get a special and visible enerrgy, they say that it can pass even through rocks and has a very strong destruction power! What is not logical is that it can take like 10 minutes to create jing but you can't carry so much jing more than 5 minutes because you can get a burnout! so how do ppl make this special lighing energy altough they can't carry so much jing too much time??
Waiting for replies.
DiAbOLiX