News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Lets make a Telepatic experiment

Previous topic - Next topic

beavis

Telepathy is usually hard to get right. I think you would see more results if the only choices were red, green, or blue.

veliki grizli

We should start with meditation to clear our mins, so we can send only one picture, recievers should do the same.
I did some experiments, and I guess 100%

Nay

Veliki, I moved your topic to our General Metaphysics, it seems more appropriate here, if you disagree let me know.

Nay [^]

veliki grizli

fireprooflighter

I'd be willing to play around if we did colors.

My friends and I get a lot of those right. [|)]

Incognito

That is a good idea.  I have done several such exercise although generaly with a group of seven or more colours, i.e alll the main colours, orange, blue et cetera.  I tend to have a reasonable correct guesses rate.  Usually however I do these things with a distraction like the tv.  I also tend to find that these type of things work better when you are not tired and are well hydrated.

veliki grizli

We could organize thi tomorrow, tell me when you have free time and I will make group on paltalk.

We shoul consider time zones

fireprooflighter

I should be free anytime tomorrow, I have something to do now during my grounded time..

hypnotist

Count me in also, just give me a time. I'm in NJ USA Eastern Side.
When you have your paltalk room write to use here at this post and give us the name of the room and password if neccesary.

Sincerely, Frank (Hypnotist)

Risu no Kairu

I think I'd do better with simple shapes rather than colors... :/
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

veliki grizli

We should make an appointment to meet up on Paltalk chat to make telepatic experience.
Some of us would send some images of things to others and other should guess what thing he imaginated and send.
We assign a 7 to 10 things for guessing