News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Like.... Omg?

Previous topic - Next topic

bounda

Alright, today i was sitting at my computer chair and all of a sudden i became very tired and my hand fell from the mouse to the floor.. it kinda felt like not sleeping for 24 hours or so.. but i had gotten sleep the ngiht before... how could this be? ive felt this twice before.

Novice

Quotehow could this be?

umm...you were tired.   :wink:

Sorry, but I  see nothing metaphysical in your description. Your body can be tired even after its slept. There is physical fatigue as well as mental. I would simply suggest getting more sleep than you have been if this is becoming a regular occurance.
Reality is what you perceive it to be.

WalkerInTheWoods

Or getting up from the computer and getting some exercise to take care of the mental fatigue.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

bounda

no i didnt just get up, i just got back from schooll.. and the odd thing was that i was 'suddenly' tired.. and i thought it was metaphysical cuz i was thinkin of vamps but thats psychic

Novice

Before attributing seemingly normal things to something paranormal, first make sure it can't be attributed to something normal. For example, you could have suddenly gotten tired due to low energy. Sometimes my blood sugar will suddenly drop with no warning and its pretty intense -- the one time I almost collapsed. And no, I'm not diabetic. Low blood sugar can occur in any one when they haven't eaten enough food, or haven't eaten recently. It could be that you didn't eat much, or ate poorly and your body is giving you a sign it needs more/better food in order to function. And if you were thinking harder than normal in school, that could cause mental fatigue as well.

I would feel quite safe in betting that you aren't being attacked by vampires. So, first look to your sleeping and dietary habits. My guess is you'll find the answer there.

bounda

my sleeping habits are fine and i had eaten 20 minutes ago before it happened and not vampires.. vamps lol (idk what theyre called here i read it on another site)

Nay

LOL.. I wonder what other site... Hmmmmmmm... :-)

Novice

Quotevamps lol (idk what theyre called here i read it on another site)

Well, I've never heard of 'vamps', but I also don't read the threads related to 'psychic attacks', so I don't know what an idk is either.

I suppose I should preface my responses to you by explaining that I believe the bulk of hype/instances involving 'psychic attacks' are not psychic attacks. I'm not completely convinced that 'negs' exist, at least not in the sense that most people understand/teach. So if you are asking for help with some type of 'neg activity', I'm the last person that should be responding -- since I don't believe you have any!   :wink:

Flannery

A vamp is a beautiful woman with some "mystique" aura.

Selski

Quote from: Novice on October 24, 2006, 20:17:07
idk

Hey Novice

idk is the acronym for "I Don't Know".

:-)

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Novice

Quoteidk is the acronym for "I Don't Know".

Nothing like feeling my age!   :roll:

cainam_nazier

It's called narcolepsy (sp?).   Any yes a person can go through moments of it.  Plus I would have to ask, have you never felt the need to sleep after a meal?  Honestly there is a rather long list of things that "could" have happened.  None of them are of a metaphysical nature.  I pass out, mostly from sleep deprivation, all the time.  It happens.  It's nothing special or uncommon.  I would be a little more concerned if you were say just walking along the street and fell asleep.  That would be strange.

Psionic

Quote from: bounda on October 18, 2006, 21:52:40
Alright, today i was sitting at my computer chair and all of a sudden i became very tired and my hand fell from the mouse to the floor.. it kinda felt like not sleeping for 24 hours or so.. but i had gotten sleep the ngiht before... how could this be? ive felt this twice before.

Your body is undergoing massive transformation on a soul level and these are the side-effects. Don't be surprised if you wake up in the middle of the night confused and disoriented.

Nay

Interdimensiona?  what the heck is that??

GANAMOHA

I think he means interdimensional
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

Nay

GANAMOHA

no problem except I still dont know what Psionic is talking about
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

bounda

yea wtf.. and right now its happening.. il explain it..
it feels as if all of the energy in my body is draining and i feel very hot.

Nay

That sounds like a medical condition...  I, for the longest time couldn't figure out why my wrist would sweat.  I would try and wipe it off but it wouldn't go away for minutes or sometimes over an hour.  I found out later it was my blood sugar..  :roll:  :lol:

If it continues I'd go to the Dr. :)

bounda

uhm very VERY long story but do u know how much it costs to go to the doctor w/o insurance?

Nay

Uhmmmmmm..  ever heard of clinics?   No offense, but I think you might be letting your imagination get the better of you lately...

bounda

im srry but lately i havnt been myself.. and no i havnt heard of clinics im a 14 year old kid.. and sometimes im really stupid

Nay

Awwwww.. now I feel guilty. well done!  :)  If I may...?    I knew you had to be younger and I'm glad you said your age.  It really is just a phase, hump, trial...whatever you want to call it, you are going to go through it...we all did.  Some deal with it better, for many different reasons.  I won't bore you, just know that it won't last forever and I promise you, you will look back on these times and say...."wtf was I thinking!?!"  Truth be known..rarely do we think during this period..it's all controlled with our emotions..thus, IMO, why it seems so hard to overcome.