News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Look at me! Look at me!

Previous topic - Next topic

panabelle

Where are all these supposed people who are messing up forums? I've heard so many people complaining about them and yet I've only ran into a few people here who have misused their posting privileges. Maybe it's just that I filter things out a little more...You can't honestly expect everything on the Internet to be great information and everyone to be courteous and informational!

[/rant] [;)]

Squeek

Lookit me!! Lookit me!!

I have 400 posts :D :D :D

Love me.

~Squeek(I am not the one...there is no one. We are all "they")

MJ-12

no_leaf_clover

id have to complain about that too even though i know it wont help any.. venting, maybe? what sucks is that those kind of people (we call them posers since they seem to do it just for the image associated with it) is that they do all sorts of things just for attention.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

goingslow

anyone here watch Mad TV?  kinda reminds me of stuart.. "look what I can do".. that show cracks me up.

Squeek

I do!  Stuart is one of the best bits on the show.   Way better than SNL.  Such dry humor on that show.  But Stuart is really good.  :D  5 thumbs up!

~Squeek

panabelle

Well, I still don't think it's much of a problem. I guess I just count my blessings: I did a search for this as a joke, and never in a million years would have expected to find places like this. Who cares if I need to filter it? Better too much than too little.

Squeek - Holy spoons! I have over 300 posts!

jjnewbin

Yes, I know what you are talking about Seeker.

Usually they are pretty young people and the usual spiel is:

"I have a feeling I am the Chosen One!" and other things like that.

I don't think it is particularly harmful to the rest of us though. Eventually they will learn that they are not, in fact, chosen by anyone most likely. They are not, in fact, anymore special than anyone else.

It is probably just a stage in human development (psychologically speaking). It can be really tough being an adolescent as I remember.

Terry B

We are unique (and special), just like everyone else. [|)]

Squeek

Hey! I used that line 2 weeks ago  :D

Actually, twas - "Always remember: You're unique.  Just like everybody else"  I was thinking of making that my signature.

~Squeek

dino333

(I think he knows that)

dino333

51 POSTS!!!! YAY!!! IM A POST MASTER!!!! LOOK AT ME!!!!!

sorry. I couldn't help it[:D]

Squeek

I got your post master... *shakes fist*

Whee...

~Squeek

James S

I have been chosen
by me....to type these words in this here box.

so there!

Receptionist: "You are Zaphod Beeblebrox?"
Zaphod: "Yeah, but don't shout or they'll all want one."
Receptionist: "The Zaphod Beeblebrox?"
Zaphod: "No, just a Zaphod Beeblebrox, didn't you hear, I come in sixpacks?"
- Douglas Adams

TheSeeker

Hello everyone, I have to rant for a second.  It seems to me, that ever since I've gotten into metaphysics I've come across many people with the 'look at me' complex.

What I mean is, people take an experience and blow it out of proportion so that they get attention, or even imagine an experience and say they experienced it.  Then you have people who ask "Am I the anti-christ?" or "Am I the one?"

I'm not picking on anyone in particular, I'd just like everyone to ask themselves if that is what they're doing before they post, or before they give their 2 cents in a conversation.

I'd like to come here for genuine good information, based on actual experience or just good ole discussion without people's ego's distorting reality.  [/rant]