News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Looking for info..

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged_Wolf

My first nasty thought is that you linked to another person, and this really happened to them.  That by itself would be viscerally horrible enough on all levels to make a lot of people shut down.  

This is also virtually identical to a dream my HUSBAND had, of "waking up"--coming to in a place where there are many other people hooked up to IVs and wires, and having medical personnel put him back to sleep again.  He described it as incredibly vivid.
This was years before the movie "The Matrix" came out.

I have to wonder if the rumors are true, and somewhere some people are doing very bad things to some psis.

--Winged Wolf
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."
--Winged Wolf
http://www.lulu.com/wingedwolfpsion
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."

Qui-Gon Jinn

I´m not sure what happened David, but forget you being crazy... when you said you´ve had a head scan, I remember Mobious said he also have had one of those, just like me..  seems we astral travelers have a thing for getting our heads examined lmao... they didn´t find anything abnormal in my head either (they said, I didn´t see the result myself), just a big black void....  anyone else had an head scan in here??

..anyway, I can see why these experiences effected you as strongly as they did - quite understandable.

Be well //Qui-Gon

- Your focus determines your reality -

Dog Faced Liar

I have had a head scan!

Dog Faced Liar

Should make head scans a new topic!

reclining orb

Common sense: take things easy for a bit and give that good feeling a chance to get nice and settled.

Routes of inquiry:
1) Can you think of anything going on in your life/thoughts/feelings that might have led to the 2nd experience?

2) Did you examine the relationship between the presumed experiments and your state of being?

3) Are you back to having regular dreams?

4)Ask yourself, what questions should I be asking?

Best wishes.

cainam_nazier

reclining orb

It has been some time since these things happened.

1.  The 2nd experience.
  - No. things were pretty much normal.  They were pretty good at the time.  No major stress or anything.

2. state of being.
   -As in was I healthy.  Yes. Eating regularly at the time and so on.  At the time of the 2nd thing though I was rather mentally devoid of many things.  But at the time of the first I was fine also.  I just can't remember dreaming.

3.  Dreaming.
 -regular dreaming seemed to slow or stop a few months prior to the first experience and they have never fully return.  I only remember dreams that are highly screwed up in nature.  And even thoughs are few and far between.  Not like before,  when I could remember several more pleasant dreams.  And not to offend but I haven't even had a good erotic dream in some time.  And every remembers thoughs.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com

cainam_nazier

Okay the short version.  I have had a couple of experiences pertaining to various abilities that I have and I am looking for info and or advise.

Some back ground.  
Things have been like this since I was young.  The ability to hear others, mild thought reading, astral sight(? see things beyond the view of the average person. Shadows, ghosts, beings, what ever you want to call them), high control of physical body, seeing things before they happen, and as they happen with out being there.  Started between 6-8 years old, can't remember exactly.  Oh, and I still bear a physical scare from something tha happened a when I was about 10.

Continue.
A couple of years back I started activly trying to improve these abilities through meditation and practice.  I hit a point were I felt I was making considerable advances and was feeling rather comfortable with it. And then I stopped dreaming, and went for about a year and a half until I had one. Its next.

Situation 1.
I had a really messed up dream. Or rather I should state that I hope it was a dream. (advance warning this will be lengthy, unavoidable)  The dream starts out with me waking up a hospital bed, (side note. I work in a hospital),  It felt like a hospital bed, looked like one,  but it was different from ones that I have seen before.  The room was almost all white.  Different shades,  tile/linolium(SP?) floor, hatch panel cieling, 2 foot by 4 foot lights spaced every other panel, White walls, and a 4 inch white rubber trim around the bottom.  The door however was a natural wood brown. No visable lock just a rectagular push plate where the handle should go, and no visable door closer.
I get up and notice right away that I was wearing my grey sweats, only the bottoms, with no shirt.  This is important for later.  I moved to the door and went out into the hall.  The white walls continue as I walk, almost stagger down the hall.  The 1st room I came to was on the left, no door, natural brown wood trim frame.  Inside the room it was set up like a lab.  Brown cabinets, black counter tops, and various equipment.  There was one person(?) inside.
This person was wearing black pants, and a white lab type coat.  I can not tell you what color his skin was or what his face looked like.  But it was a man.  Although there was no facial fetures I could tell that he was surprised that I was up and walking around.  But he did not move, and made no attempt to stop me.
I continued down the hall to the secound room.  Again no door and the same door frame.  This room was similar to the 1st but with out as much equipment and a large counter in the middle of the room with nothing on it.  There was another man in this room with the same description but I knew it was a different person.  This whole time I could hear almost nothing it was like every thing was muted.  This man comes up to me and gently grabs me by the arm.  The guy from the first room had followed me in and he grabbed the other arm.  I was grabbed by the right arm first and then the left.  They vary easily brought me to the counter and laid me face down with my hands crossed under me with my head resting on my wrists.  The noise was slowly getting louder and I started hearing them talk although I could not make any thing out.  But then the very last thing I heard was the guy from the 2nd room saying "don't worry he won't remember anything."  And then he took a large needle and stuck it in the back of my head.
   This is when I woke up.  Lying face down in my bed with my hands folded in front of me and my head resting on my wrists.  The feeling of being stuck in the back of the head remaind.  The thing that really got me was the fact that I was unable to move.  This lasted for what seemed to be about five mins. before I was able to pick up me head.  After that things started to move again.  Also I was wearing my grey sweats.  This is important because out of habbit at the time I would not have been wearing them, or much of anything else. Wink wink.

Result:
Life changed after that.  Every thing that I had been working on for so long was gone.  My whole world looked and felt different.  As a result I became very parinoid, this lasted about a week.  Now I sleep alone so there is no one else to say where I was, or if I got up out of bed or anything like that.  But my room mates never said I came out of my room until I woke up and told them my story.

Things continued liek this for about another year.  My senses dulled and missing.  I eventually became used to it. Then something else happened.

Situation 2.
I was at work.  The guy I was relieving was getting ready to go home.  It was about 11:15pm.  We were talking and I was sitting infront of the computer.  I stood up, got woosy for a secound, things went black, and I wake up on the floor in the corner.  The guy I was working with had the phone in his hand getting ready to call for help.  I managed to talk him out of that one.  A little later I went up to the ER to make sure I was okay physically.  They scanned my head, ran some blood tests, and found nothing abnormal. (physically)

Result:
When I woke up again my world had changed.  Almost everything was back, some things were not as strong but I was almost what I considered normal.  I was also some what tired before and after I woke up it felt like I had gotten a full 8 hours of sleep.  I also was in an extreamly good mood.  It was like some one gave me a stupid pill. I was almost giddy like school girl.
Since then some of my abilities have grown past where they were before some have been coming in cycles.  I also did some research.  I went back and looked at the scan of my brain.  I was looking for where I was poked orginally and I found it.  With some further research I believe I found what that section of the brain does.  It controls memory, some say storage, and some say generation of memories.  But it is agreed that the section it question dealing with memory and some of your more primitive human functions.

So my question to thoughs of you who read the whole thing.  What do you think happened?  Why the lose of ability?  Was it a dream?  Or are there too many details?  Why the sudden resurection?  What should I be doing now?  Or am I just crazy?  I want your 2 cents!

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com