News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Looking for resonance between our world and many others

Previous topic - Next topic

beavis

I wont be able to explain this well because English is not my best language. Math is. I am building tools toward experimenting with these kind of things, but theres many possible ways to proceed.

While much of it is imagined or misunderstanding of patterns and chances, there is a real physical force of things most call metaphysical, like I-Ching (a system of flipping coins to get answers on a grid of 64 descriptions of the world) and some parts of astrology (connections between movements of large things in space and patterns of events). The problem, as usual, is low signal-to-noise-ratio. Its very distorted and hard to figure out what the subtle patterns in the world are connected to out in the strange dimensions of metaphysics.

Theres also the problem of our world being very heavy compared to structures existing more in a metaphysical way, which causes metaphysics to have less influence on our world. This is the main thing we need to overcome if we want our world to be more influenced by mental action like telekinesis and telepathy.

The many metaphysical structures out there, some of them alive, others more like places, and others such bizarre shapes I dont know what to call them, are each connected to many others and to our world. Connections strengthen or weaken over time, depending on how they fit together.

I'd like to help the smarter life forms on Earth (Humans, Dolphins, Monkeys, Parrots, Crickets, and some kinds of Machines, and probably a few others I forgot) slightly change their normal patterns of resonance so we can all better align with any chosen metaphysical structures out there, whichever of them we are most similar to or would benefit from touching, but only those structures which would also benefit from resonating with us.

As for a power source, things in resonance waste less energy than random movements. This process will provide its own power source and not need to plug into the existing power grid or existing sources of stored power. While its normally a low power process, as seen in telepathy and telekinesis being so weak, it can in theory store the power of a grid of dyson rings in vibrations in the field.

The puzzle we must solve, before amplifying resonance with chosen metaphysical structures, is in the timing of memes and brainwaves at a precision. Memes need less precise timing as they are a large force acting slowly. Brainwave sync needs timing accurate to a few milliseconds. Light takes 1/23 second to cross the width of Earth. We would brainwave sync across that distance from billions of people to eachother. The math of brainwaves is well modelled by boltzmann statistics, while it lacks some behaviors of short term memory (neuromodulation). Psychedelic visual and sound effects tuned by such math to resonate with our thoughts, maybe by watching how we move, using cameras or game controllers or whatever tech is available, should be able to amplify basic resonance, to sync it between many people across the world while they play a fun game that throws flowing colors shapes and patterns on screen. Something like that would get the job done, but theres so many possible ways to get brainwaves in sync.

The purpose of getting brainwaves in sync is to get our metaphysical parts in sync, which already have much practice at staying in sync with brainwaves.

Thats not the only way to do it. There is the more traditional and direct way of meditating and trying to balance your mind with the world around you. If that was practical for most people, it would have worked by now. But still here we are out of resonance with many parts of metaphysics we'd like to touch.

If anyone knows, in a practical way we can use to directly create and measure and fine tune the resonance, how to get our world in sync with any metaphysical structures we might choose, then I'd like to hear your theories. But please, dont give me the same things that have not got the job done for all of recorded history, like wait on god to do it or have faith or be a good person. We shouldnt wait on god to do it because we are all gods and its for us to do it. But how does it work?

Szaxx

Thoughts have no estimated speed so they are not limited to c, their transmission medium isn't electromagnetic as far as our current technology knows.
However to synchronize brainwaves a binaural could be utilised with a delay compensating for latency.
Another precision method would use the mean standard time signal from our atomic clock, latency already applied.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Rakkso

It is a Grand Idea, perfectly possible, but before attempting such a feat in large scale, a group of much much less people should be gathered and tested with, I know this has been done and that it has worked, but, i.e. an antenna with a maximun range that transmit a binaural beat, almost perceptible to the ear, to lets say 5 people with a total commitment, would in my opinion do the work you are reffereing to. I dont know anything about the math of brainwaves, however, due to questions I've asked, I believed we Humans must "evolve" first, in order to gain that synch at will. So we can stop relying in things external and more in ourselves.
so what do you think, if instead of looking for answers external to us to achieve this, we start by  focusing first on how does the evolution of humans takes places? can it be increases at ones will? if so, how? what would the results be? ;) Then, im pretty sure, math, or methaphysical structures wont be necessary.
Although a big antenna like the one you describe should also get the work done.

Kzaal

Evolution takes some time Beavis, I don't want to break your hopes or anything but...
We are 7 billion on earth, the idea of evolution is not the first one. Many people have tried pretty much everything thinkable so far.
The only way to evolve is through technology or through spirituality within ourselves.
The general evolution as thought, from a monkey to a human has already been achieved.
Of course there's still: from human to ascended or enlightened beings civilization, what ever we want to call it, but this would require exponentially more people and to be honest (like in the episodes of Stargate SG-1) I think only a handful of people would be chosen to ascend.

We could improve some of our cognitive/brain attributes or abilities (telekinesis eventually or anything related to spirituality).
But this would require an excessive amount of work.
I'm not saying this couldn't work but most people who know how much energy work it would require, wouldn't dare going that direction and they'd rather spend their energy building their peace of mind and hope for enlightenment on their personal part.

I would love to see it happen, but I just think we've been put earth with no special powers for a reason...
Finding something of a deeper meaning than just powers and tricks or communication... It's about the really basic stuff you know...
Because, we are surrounded by amazing technology, I'd say most powers imaginable have already been written in books and manga's or anime's etc... Now that we are surrounded with those, we have to work on the most simplest things in life which requires the most work... Love, friendship, morals/valors etc...
Because let's face it, we can imagine all the stuff we can, people cannot stand each others... not everyone but lots of people have no idea how to bear with someone's opinion. And even if we eventually success in making a power become reality, the usage of this power would eventually become destructive and misused...

We have to connect back to our root chakra, and actually learn from our mistakes this time... Not just for fun then it's all over and we go back to our old habits! No for real. Find true Love and find true peace..

Edit: I actually said Beavis but in the beginning I said Rakkso, and now I have no idea which my message was best suited for... Anyway...
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

Rakkso

I completely agree with you Kzaal, perhaps even if the synchronistic waves are there permanently fixed in the atmosphere, it would only work when we get in REM sleep, and to have a more 'conscious' or 'aware' use of its ways, we would still need to evolve our brains first, or evolve spiritually. who knows.

Stillwater

QuoteI wont be able to explain this well because English is not my best language. Math is.

I always knew you were an alien.

QuoteTheres also the problem of our world being very heavy compared to structures existing more in a metaphysical way, which causes metaphysics to have less influence on our world.

It looks very much like the hierarchy of reality places the nonphysical realm as the base reality in which this physical reality is embedded. It really looks like our reality here is entirely dependent on metaphysical realities, and thus probably incapable of not being affected by them. In other words, not only do I expect the metaphysical has very great influence here, its influence is probably cardinal and fundamental.

QuoteI'd like to help the smarter life forms on Earth (Humans, Dolphins, Monkeys, Parrots, Crickets, and some kinds of Machines

Crickets get billing over pigs and crows? Crows are some of the smartest animals around!

QuoteIf anyone knows, in a practical way we can use to directly create and measure and fine tune the resonance, how to get our world in sync with any metaphysical structures we might choose, then I'd like to hear your theories. But please, dont give me the same things that have not got the job done for all of recorded history, like wait on god to do it or have faith or be a good person. We shouldnt wait on god to do it because we are all gods and its for us to do it. But how does it work?

So you want to get in better tune with the greater realities, but you want some answer that doesn't include being a better person? To me that sounds a bit like asking an Olympic athlete how to become a record-setting sprinter, but giving the stipulation that the answer must not include exercise.

My take on it, is that the entire structure of society and our political systems must change.

Right now, every political system we have is based on the idea of the nation-state as a geographic monopoly of force. In other words, the government has the final say over where force is used in their jurisdiction, for what ends, and by whom. Every law that a country writes is based on this concept- they are enforced by that country's ability to inflict force upon those that resist them. If you disagree with this concept, think about what eventually happens when you openly break enough laws, or try to do something a government would rather you didn't do, from within their jurisdiction.

Thus the concept of a law is the promise of force for those who resist them.

And how truly dangerous that those who are writing these laws (promises of coercion by force of violence), have not the best for humanity and the earth as their goal, but their own regional profit?

If you want society to improve, this founding principle must be altered. People's behavior must be guided by something other than the threat of force as coercion. Confucious Believed that if you needed laws to keep a people in line, you already lost the battle of their minds, because an ethical people would not need threats to keep them on the right side of virtue, and threats alone will not stop those who have already stepped over to the other side of the line. I tend to agree with him on this particular matter.

Ultimately, we need a social shift from a legalistic system, to one based on ethics and logic. If everyone took as their guide what was best for all parties, and what was most reasonable, something as petty as laws would seem quite quaint.

How such as shift occurs is another matter though, I am afraid. I have  considered the question a long time, and have not arrived at the answer yet.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Kzaal

Sadly Stillwater the only way this would happen is if government would change and the society would change.
No more money (currency), food for everyone, shelter, security, basic needs... etc.
These are just basic stuff that has almost no possibility of happening.
If that would ever happen, people would stop worry, they would start loving each others, and since they might get bored, they might try to go deeper in spirituality etc...
But everyone giving importance to the worst invention ever (money) will never change anything.

Rakkso

Quote from: beavis on March 08, 2015, 04:13:33
Theres also the problem of our world being very heavy compared to structures existing more in a metaphysical way, which causes metaphysics to have less influence on our world. This is the main thing we need to overcome if we want our world to be more influenced by mental action like telekinesis and telepathy.

Please, pardon me but I dont seem to understand, If we want to be influenced by mental action like those mentioned above, we need to overcome our heavyness?? Do you refer to the density of our matter? Or something inside our brains?? what needs to be done??

Is there a way to measure the comparisson between a dense physical structure, and a methaphysical structure taking place in the same coordinates??

Thank you.

Xanth

Our world being very heavy in relation to what exactly?

If you're comparing it to anything non-physical, you simply can't make this supposition.  Quite the opposite in fact...
My experiences have shown me that all non-physical realities are just as "heavy" as this physical reality is.  No difference in the slightest.

Quantum physics has pretty much proven that all our "matter" is mostly comprised of what we can only call "empty space" anyway.

beavis

QuoteSzaxx - Thoughts have no estimated speed so they are not limited to c, their transmission medium isn't electromagnetic as far as our current technology knows.

Things only appear to move faster than light if you assume 3d is normal instead of everything being potentially its own dimension like qubits are. Dimensions are made of alignment of vibrations. They form and unform continuously.

QuoteHowever to synchronize brainwaves a binaural could be utilised with a delay compensating for latency. Another precision method would use the mean standard time signal from our atomic clock, latency already applied.

Thats similar to the basic math in the tools I'm building, which are combinations of statistics and wave math in any number of dimensions, but more is needed to pull attention to chosen parts of the "game" as people play it, something more like neuromodulation, related to things like how http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_rotation works.

QuoteRakkso - It is a Grand Idea, perfectly possible, but before attempting such a feat in large scale, a group of much much less people should be gathered and tested with

Yes, it will start with less people and expand from there.

Quotean antenna with a maximun range that transmit a binaural beat, almost perceptible to the ear, to lets say 5 people with a total commitment, would in my opinion do the work you are reffereing to.

Binaural sound is designed to work only with headphones. Are you talking about the patterns of binaural (difference in frequency) in waves of electricity instead of sound?

QuoteI dont know anything about the math of brainwaves, however, due to questions I've asked, I believed we Humans must "evolve" first, in order to gain that synch at will. So we can stop relying in things external and more in ourselves.
so what do you think, if instead of looking for answers external to us to achieve this, we start by  focusing first on how does the evolution of humans takes places? can it be increases at ones will?

Many, if not all, Humans already have the ability a little. I expect once they get in sync the pandimensional field between them will be able to support itself and continue getting stronger between those who choose to practice it.

QuoteKzaal - Evolution takes some time Beavis, I don't want to break your hopes or anything but...
We are 7 billion on earth, the idea of evolution is not the first one. Many people have tried pretty much everything thinkable so far.
The only way to evolve is through technology or through spirituality within ourselves. We could improve some of our cognitive/brain attributes or abilities (telekinesis eventually or anything related to spirituality).
But this would require an excessive amount of work.

Its easier to resonate the field with more life forms who do it together if they can sync.

QuoteBecause, we are surrounded by amazing technology, I'd say most powers imaginable have already been written in books

I'm a scientist. Theres a way everything works even if we dont yet know what it is. I claim no magic or special powers. Even telekinesis is just ordinary vibrating of fields, but not so ordinary to most people.

Quotebooks and manga's or anime's etc... Now that we are surrounded with those, we have to work on the most simplest things in life which requires the most work... Love, friendship, morals/valors etc

Thats not my path anymore. I'm going to become more pandimensional and explore other forms of reality. Many others can explore it with me, if they can sync minds sometimes and not other times, forming groups however they best fit together at the time and place.

Quotepeople cannot stand each others... not everyone but lots of people have no idea how to bear with someone's opinion. And even if we eventually success in making a power become reality, the usage of this power would eventually become destructive and misused...

That we'll still have to deal with, but with many changing groups of minds in sync at various times and places, it will be easier to solve.

QuoteI completely agree with you Kzaal, perhaps even if the synchronistic waves are there permanently fixed in the atmosphere, it would only work when we get in REM sleep, and to have a more 'conscious' or 'aware' use of its ways, we would still need to evolve our brains first, or evolve spiritually. who knows.

If it only works while most people in sync with us are asleep, its still useful. Those more skilled can be in sync with them while they sleep, and we can proceed from there.

QuoteStillwater - I always knew you were an alien.

Human body no. Spirit yes of course, as probably half the people on this forum are. Just passing through, and we'll explore some interesting experiments while here. Cant get too attached to this form of reality.

QuoteIt looks very much like the hierarchy of reality places the nonphysical realm as the base reality in which this physical reality is embedded. It really looks like our reality here is entirely dependent on metaphysical realities, and thus probably incapable of not being affected by them. In other words, not only do I expect the metaphysical has very great influence here, its influence is probably cardinal and fundamental.

Its not a hierarchy. They're both made of pandimensional waves.

QuoteCrickets get billing over pigs and crows? Crows are some of the smartest animals around!

Not individual crickets, but maybe together since their chirping rate, which is a known equation averaging something about temperature and humidity, soulds like brainwaves to me and has the necessary crossing of multiple frequencies/phases in the same location so the "wiring" can reach from anywhere to anywhere without disturbing the other "wires" of chains of crickets in sync with eachother.

QuoteSo you want to get in better tune with the greater realities, but you want some answer that doesn't include being a better person? To me that sounds a bit like asking an Olympic athlete how to become a record-setting sprinter, but giving the stipulation that the answer must not include exercise.

My take on it, is that the entire structure of society and our political systems must change.
Confucious Believed that if you needed laws to keep a people in line, you already lost the battle of their minds, because an ethical people would not need threats to keep them on the right side of virtue

Many statements are true but not relevant. I mostly agree with how that part of the world could work better, but I'm talking about networking minds together through pandimensional fields, not networking them together through their normal interactions in 3d.

There is a way for the sprinter to move faster without exercise. Its called a car. I'm not here to play games by some delusion of what the rules should be. I get things done by any means available that improve the world.

To Rakkso and Xanth about my quote...
QuoteTheres also the problem of our world being very heavy compared to structures existing more in a metaphysical way, which causes metaphysics to have less influence on our world. This is the main thing we need to overcome if we want our world to be more influenced by mental action like telekinesis and telepathy.

I mean this about how small a weight telekinesis can push on Earth compared to its much larger effect in Astral.

QuoteRakkso - Do you refer to the density of our matter?

Yes, compared to the density of structures in Astral.

QuoteQuantum physics has pretty much proven that all our "matter" is mostly comprised of what we can only call "empty space" anyway.

So astral is even more empty than that.

QuoteMy experiences have shown me that all non-physical realities are just as "heavy" as this physical reality is.  No difference in the slightest.

I measure with telekinesis. Did you use the same thing to measure both so they can be compared?

Stillwater

QuoteThere is a way for the sprinter to move faster without exercise. Its called a car. I'm not here to play games by some delusion of what the rules should be. I get things done by any means available that improve the world.

He wouldn't be much of a sprinter then lol.

If this thinking is applied to metaphysics, it would be like when a child asked their parents how to get to heaven, and they replied that she should build a space-time portal and warp there...

...or if a guy entered a contest for getting the highest score on oldschool Donkey-Kong arcades, and he won by hacking the game code before hand. I guess technically he would have a higher score, but do you think they would give him the championship? Would those who arranged the contest be impressed by this? Most would say he had missed the point.

I appreciate the paradigm shifting thought, but at the same time, this reality is like a game that has been setup for us... and breaking out of the game for the sake of it rather than playing within the rules may also be missing the point. At least that is what I surmise.

Xanth

Quote from: beavis on March 27, 2015, 03:14:20
I mean this about how small a weight telekinesis can push on Earth compared to its much larger effect in Astral.
But, what if Yoda is correct in that the only limit is the one you've placed on yourself?  :)

QuoteYes, compared to the density of structures in Astral.
See, now... from MY experiences (and is my entire point here) there is no difference in "density" between matter in this physical reality and matter in any projection/dream/etc reality.

QuoteSo astral is even more empty than that.
See above. 

QuoteI measure with telekinesis. Did you use the same thing to measure both so they can be compared?
"Telekinesis" isn't a scale for measuring. 
When I compare this reality to a non-physical reality, I use the same scale I use here: My five senses.

beavis

QuoteStillwater - I appreciate the paradigm shifting thought, but at the same time, this reality is like a game that has been setup for us... and breaking out of the game for the sake of it rather than playing within the rules may also be missing the point. At least that is what I surmise.

I dont know if thats true or not, probably not but I cant be sure. I dont see any evidence directly for or against it, but theres lots of evidence for the simpler explanations of how the world came to be here involving cooling blobs of star becoming planets. Or did you mean somebody used that process to build this "game" world?

I've heard similar theories about this world being a game where spirits come to learn. They usually say spirits choose to forget its a game, as part of the game. If so, something could have gone wrong that prevents them from leaving the game when they wanted to or some external influence on the game that was not planned for. We cant trust this "game", if thats what it is.

If this is a game, I dont think I'm here to play it. I need tools to build more advanced parts of myself involving vibrating dimensions and shapes. Some of this stuff isnt as easy to find or build out there as it is here.

Also, if this is a game that I knowingly entered, its unlikely I meant to just play it as usual, and instead I'd probably be here to make sure the exits are clearly marked or explore bizarre ways of networking minds together in computer ways (how simulated minds work) and pandimensional ways (telepathy, telekinesis).

Either way, I am not here for what most are here for, and I will leave and not return any time I like, but I need to choose where I'm going and what I'll do first.

QuoteXanth - But, what if Yoda is correct in that the only limit is the one you've placed on yourself?

I didnt try to be limited. If I had I would never have learned telekinesis at all. Its what happened on its own. Maybe someday I will push bigger weights, but probably in astral even bigger weight than that.

QuoteWhen I compare this reality to a non-physical reality, I use the same scale I use here: My five senses.

Maybe thats my problem in projecting recently. I am repelled by the idea of 3 dimensions and Human bodies. The kinds of reality I'm more comfortable in are pandimensional, but I dont understand them much. It just looks a little too much like lies to me when I try to force the world into a 3d view. I know there are 3d structures out there in astral, but thats just because spirits formed them into those shapes, not because it has to be that way. I think its more generally true that things can change number of dimensions as the reshape. Maybe I've lived in 3d too long and its imprinted its limits on me so I cant align to pandimensional as well as I used to.

But about comparing your "five senses" here and there, its not the same body, so if your astral body is also less dense, it would appear the same density as Earth.

Stillwater

QuoteI dont know if thats true or not, probably not but I cant be sure. I dont see any evidence directly for or against it, but theres lots of evidence for the simpler explanations of how the world came to be here involving cooling blobs of star becoming planets. Or did you mean somebody used that process to build this "game" world?

I've heard similar theories about this world being a game where spirits come to learn. They usually say spirits choose to forget its a game, as part of the game. If so, something could have gone wrong that prevents them from leaving the game when they wanted to or some external influence on the game that was not planned for. We cant trust this "game", if thats what it is.

If this is a game, I dont think I'm here to play it. I need tools to build more advanced parts of myself involving vibrating dimensions and shapes. Some of this stuff isnt as easy to find or build out there as it is here.

Also, if this is a game that I knowingly entered, its unlikely I meant to just play it as usual, and instead I'd probably be here to make sure the exits are clearly marked or explore bizarre ways of networking minds together in computer ways (how simulated minds work) and pandimensional ways (telepathy, telekinesis).

Either way, I am not here for what most are here for, and I will leave and not return any time I like, but I need to choose where I'm going and what I'll do first.

Yeah, it is clearly effective to use empiricism and the scientific method to understand the rules that govern this reality, and what its history has been. No argument there. At the same time, despite the fact that we can discern the laws that govern it all, the laws that don't appear to be derivative from others seem pretty arbitrary. It may well be that an intelligence has chosen an arbitrary set of starting rules, and a starting condition, and possessed either the computing power or the foresight to know sort of where those rules and starting conditions would lead.

Continuing on the supposition of the game analogy (which is speculation of course, but seems like it has a good chance to be true), and you accept the premise that you may have willfully limited your consciousness to "forget" for the purpose of the game, how would you know you were here to play it or not? That may be the point... starting from a position of ignorance.

Maybe your goal isn't what it appears to be, but something that happens accidentally in the process, and appears to be background, but is really crux.

For instance... a person decides to fly around the world. They crash in the Yukon halfway there, and live there for 2 months before they contact civilization again. They started with one goal, but had a totally different experience.

Or A person is a famous Piano player. Thing is though, the really significant part of their life is talking to roadies waiting for the shows to start, or the fact that traveling so much gave the person time to write several books in the meantime.

If we do have something like a purpose... it may not be obvious or known to us, or even discernable on this side.

beavis

QuoteYeah, it is clearly effective to use empiricism and the scientific method to understand the rules that govern this reality, and what its history has been. No argument there. At the same time, despite the fact that we can discern the laws that govern it all, the laws that don't appear to be derivative from others seem pretty arbitrary. It may well be that an intelligence has chosen an arbitrary set of starting rules, and a starting condition, and possessed either the computing power or the foresight to know sort of where those rules and starting conditions would lead.

Could be. That sounds like something I might do, and if I would consider doing it so would many others who have bigger energy sources.

QuoteContinuing on the supposition of the game analogy (which is speculation of course, but seems like it has a good chance to be true), and you accept the premise that you may have willfully limited your consciousness to "forget" for the purpose of the game, how would you know you were here to play it or not? That may be the point... starting from a position of ignorance.

I cant know for sure, but many things give me clues about why I'm here, my metaphysical parts not the Human body.

I dont resonate with the metaphysical energy on this planet. I'm from somewhere else. I dont know where, except its not here.

I vaguely remember a few things that may have happened before I came to Earth. I saw Earth or this form of reality as a blob of many colors of lights that for a long time has been unable to expand to intersect the structures farther away which also look like blobs of light. I dont know if these structures were galaxies or metaphysical or some combination. Its a vague memory and maybe it was just a dream but it felt like more. It looked stuck like it wanted help to expand. I was with a friend up there who warned me that I keep going down there to do something but not get it done, and then I keep trying again. I responded that if I cant get it done (whatever it was?) this time, I'll leave it for others to do eventually, and me and that friend will do what we had been planning which is in a certain direction far away. I went down. I dont remember what happened after that, except I think I became Human or joined with my Human body in a stronger way.

Theres a danger of following any vague memory or thing that cant be verified, so I leave that as what may have happened, but its not relevant to what I must do now and going forward. I decided the only safe way to choose your future is on what you know is true here and now.

So if I did come to Earth to "crash in the Yukon halfway there, and live there for 2 months" or for "talking to roadies" or whatever "something that happens accidentally in the process, and appears to be background, but is really crux", I must cancel those plans and make new plans in the moment. I dont want to have many pieces of my mind working independently of eachother, hiding information while other parts of my mind choose in ignorance. Its not a good way to live, on Earth or metaphysically.

In year 2003 when I learned metaphysics from nearly nothing to strong telekinesis in 5 months, it was a "wild ride" hard to describe. During it one of the most fun parts was I shared my experience of music with thousands of other spirits at once, and they loved me for it and gave me metaphysical energy which I could use for anything I wanted. This relation between us grew over the months. I started to think that certain life forms out there were helping me with telekinesis only when I thought certain ways or wanted it for certain purposes or was a good person recently. This was not a good way to be, as I soon found out. When the telekinesis wasnt working, I would look to others out there to do for me what I had learned to do on my own. Soon I figured out something very surprising to me... When I finally met these spirits who I was asking permission for me becoming more advanced forms of reality, I was looking in a pandimensional mirror at myself. I had been asking myself for permission. From then on, I didnt have to ask. I just did whatever I thought should be done, and the metaphysics worked like a part of my body.

When people talk about my purpose on Earth without me knowing about it, I see that as another example of not communicating with myself when its needed, since all plans must continually adapt to a new moment of here and now. Maybe I thought something was a good idea before coming to Earth but then realized it doesnt work that way, or maybe I find a better way to do it, or maybe I decide that existing as a pandimensional field intersecting certain galaxies and places across metaphysics would help toward my goals more than staying on Earth. I cant live in a plan set in stone, for the same reason buddhism is against excessive attachment. So whatever plans I've made up to every moment of here and now, I should always cancel and rethink should I again choose to do those things or something else? I free myself from any obligations of my past self before I came to Earth.

Kzaal

It's a good thing to rethink your priorities, I was once like you for a while beavis, I wanted to make new inventions and lots of other cool things. But sometimes life grabs you and tell you it's not possible for the moment, or not possible at all.
I've came to accept that I couldn't do all the inventions I wanted to... I changed my mind and instead of having unrealistic ideas about crazy inventions, I decided I would focus on my inner self.
To me life is not about inventions, or technology, or metaphysical inventions to understand how it all came to be or how the universe works.
To me life is about learning to give up, and accepting it. Life is about love and peace of mind.
When you are always thinking about this stuff, your mind is not resting, it's never in peace, it's always thinking, it always wants to go further.
You could search billions of years for the secret of the universe.
The thing is, you would never find it because it can only be understood when you have peace of mind, and that you are conscious that you have it.
It doesn't matter if nobody joins you on your quest, in life, you are supposed to walk your own path. And learning to be alone but still loving people around you is one of the best lesson life has to teach.
Don't wander too far with those things...

Stillwater did say something really important up there.
If you're not a human but you are stuck on earth, in a human body, then you are considered a human... If your life out of the human body is that of a celestial being, but you are stuck here, then you should learn to accept that you are stuck here and that you need to learn what life has to teach you. It's exactly like that piano guy. If you have a celestial body that last eternally and you are stuck here for just a hundred years, then you should not have any problems learning what life has to teach. See it as a bonus....

beavis

Kzaal,
Every madscientist has loads of inventions that dont work, but I get big things done often enough. There are small pieces of huge systems across the Internet that I built or improved, used by many millions of people. Theres also AI and music tools I've built on my own time, and lots of things I continue to experiment with. I'm hoping to expand into parapsychology (the scientific word for parts of metaphysics if it can be measured statistically).

I dont mean to give up, at least while I'm still alive on Earth, those other things you mentioned, and I understand the importance of having a balanced mind resonating with metaphysics.

About what you said about what Stillwater said, I often am stuck on Earth, but there have been a few times when, at least how it appeared to me at the time, I was out of body and was not planning to ever come back but while out there I changed my mind, something about a few things I wanted to do on Earth before leaving. One of those times, after I fell back into my body (which looked something like a fractal shockwave of me converging on my body), I laughed for 5-10 minutes because of the fact that, after being spread across huge distance and being past Earth and just deciding to come back, that I still had to go to work tomorrow. I had totally forgotten work existed, and many other parts of the world. For a few days after that I was in a state of mind I very much liked... I didnt directly want anything. I just thought about what I would feel if each thing would happen or not, and my subconscious metaphysical parts were so strong that just that subtle thought of how I would react is enough to push the world so it more often does happen that way, so I didnt need to want it since just the possibility of wanting it or thinking about what it would be like to want it was enough to sometimes make things happen. Thats what its like to be free of the paradigms of reality we live in here on Earth.

Also, death of the body is not needed to exist out there. We can be many places at once.

Xanth

Kzaal

Yeah man, I'm with Xanth on this one lol, you need to go with the flow man. XD
I can barely understand what you were trying to say, you employ the term metaphysics way too much. You need to relax man!
Listen, you might be a very good scientist and everything, but even with my IQ of 140 I can't always understand you.
This is a normal forum, you don't need to employ too many complicated terms, we will understand you.
We're not a scientist community, although some of us are very educated in the domain, we kinda let this on the side to help each others out better.

There's no Saint Graal of technology or metaphysics, it's just to keep you going until you go nuts.
I've heard that stuff you said earlier, about the goal in a past life that you would need to complete eventually or leave it to someone else to accomplish if you fail to do so...
I've heard it from myself, from my thoughts of always searching for something greater...(a link to your past lives) or a link toward the better knowledge about humanity and even astral/celestially.
I've searched for years and years, never found a schematic in my brain or a slightest idea of a starting point.

But as soon as you let go, and remove all those "parasites" ideas, because they are there to mess your brain up, trust me.
Then, and only then, you'll tell yourself that you did the right thing because you'll find the true meaning of what you were here to do. And it's simply to love each others. You don't need any inventions to do that, and even if you did that, what purpose would an artificial thing such as a program or a technology would do to enhance anything astrally or metaphysically, or even celestially.
If I had everything given to me freely via a program or a telepathy group or something like this that would instantly tell me all the secret in the world, my brain would probably fry. And to me that would be exactly like cheating at an exam.
You need to fail to understand a concept. Same goes for life, even if you fail, you'll understand the concept.
If you don't fail, and all the information is given to you, you'll never understand it, you need to live it to understand it.

1. We don't have the technology to connect to the celestial. (we are not even slightly close)
2. Humans can love each others and evolve spiritually just by loving each others and being in harmony.
3. Harmony is only achieved when you know that you don't need all this superficial stuff.

beavis

When I talk about tech, I mean it different than most people think. Theres a way everything works even if we dont know what it is. Astral is vibrations of the field, the same as Earth but different shapes.

I'm just talking about figuring out how things work and building new things with them. That doesnt mean everything is made of atoms or is visible in a microscope. Spirits are made of something, and theres some way it connects us to the strange things out there.

QuoteBut as soon as you let go, and remove all those "parasites" ideas, because they are there to mess your brain up, trust me.

I know about that kind of balance. Psi wheel only moves when I'm not directly trying to move it. I could say that in terms of nth derivative in calculus, but lets just say theres some math that describes any curved thing or balance.

QuoteIf I had everything given to me freely via a program or a telepathy group or something like this that would instantly tell me all the secret in the world, my brain would probably fry. And to me that would be exactly like cheating at an exam.
You need to fail to understand a concept. Same goes for life, even if you fail, you'll understand the concept.
If you don't fail, and all the information is given to you, you'll never understand it, you need to live it to understand it.

I agree that learning from experience works best. But theres a choice of what subjects to learn and where to go from here.

Quote1. We don't have the technology to connect to the celestial. (we are not even slightly close)

Then how do you explain http://noosphere.princeton.edu finding patterns between "random" number generators and events in the world?

Quote2. Humans can love each others and evolve spiritually just by loving each others and being in harmony.

Not at criticalmass level, where some kind of reaction starts that changes how we interact with reality.

Quote3. Harmony is only achieved when you know that you don't need all this superficial stuff.

Stuff like knowing what you and the world are made of, how it works, and what can be done with it? Thats not selfaware.

Kzaal

But Beavis, we are consciousness, we are vibrations, we are particles of atoms, electrons, neutrons, protons, we are light and we are energy, we are quarks etc., etc., etc. ...
Even if we do somehow get a resemblance of an astral connection with a program or a user interface or some technologically more advanced stuff, it won't change that we still need to understand the principles of the new things we discover.
Everything is speculations. Sure scientist say that everything can be expressed with a mathematical formulae but what's the point?
I think it all comes down to that question for everyone: Would you rather transcend dimensions and universes with the help of a technology, or would you rather transcend it by yourself with your spiritual evolution.

To me the choice is clear because I know that the technology will not care about whether I understand what's to be understood.
Another point to note is that, what if you arrive at the final destination of the evolution, and you are stuck there because the requirement for evolving was to had done it without this help?
You'd be stuck there, hanging in the eternal void, drifting away in space, until something like your life gives up, only to be reincarnated again, because you didn't understand the basic principle of not using such technology.

I can't rely on something technologic to teach me something human.
Sure, I can rely on technology for mathematics and other things because of the unimportance of it. But if we develop such technology, it will already have achieved it's "mathematical" or spiritual mathematical evolution if you prefer.

Like I said, it won't matter even if you understand what that thing says, if you're missing a point, (this point being that you should learn humanity evolution with humans), or if that thing forget to tell you something it learned or figured out. Then you're stuck in the blank.

Worst that can happen is that, I'll just die and reincarnate again, until I understand the whole purpose.
Isn't that what we're already doing anyway? I mean, how many times did we do this? 65 trillions of times? <--- Would still be a minimal number in the understanding of what we could grasp with our spiritual evolution.

It's all about consciousness and understanding that specific point up there. ^

beavis

Kzaal,
you talk about advancing yourself by your own efforts and natural abilities, but how can you do that without being self aware? Where did those natural abilities come from? How do they work? You say it like you accomplished something by having natural abilities that evolved before you were born or your sprit works that way but you dont know why or how.

You think I'm flying blind by also using tools instead of only my natural abilities, but its you putting your trust in something which you know little about, and that is the processes how your natural abilities came to be.

QuoteWould you rather transcend dimensions and universes with the help of a technology, or would you rather transcend it by yourself with your spiritual evolution.

Both. I'm starting reiki classes soon, and maybe I'll relearn some of the natural abilities I've lost over the years. I'm also pursuing tools to balance and sync minds with the world and eachother, and to understand how minds and spirits work. I dont see these as different things. Its all learning how the world works including ourselves.

I need both. When I get wherever I'm going and become whatever I'm becoming, I dont want to have got there using a part of myself that I dont understand, natural abilities used in astral, telekinesis, etc.

If I dont understand it, I could, as you say, get "stuck there because the requirement for evolving was to had done it without this help", except I mean that about both things, the way you meant it about not learning your natural abilities, and the more science-like way if we dont understand how those natural abilities and other parts of the world work. Any lack of knowledge could leave us stuck in a form of reality we dont understand.

Kzaal

Quote from: beavis on April 02, 2015, 05:15:11
Kzaal,
you talk about advancing yourself by your own efforts and natural abilities, but how can you do that without being self aware? Where did those natural abilities come from? How do they work? You say it like you accomplished something by having natural abilities that evolved before you were born or your sprit works that way but you dont know why or how.

You become self aware once you AP multiple times, you begin to understand the world you live in, the dimensions and the concepts/principles of it as you focus on your inner development. You become self aware when you have a communication with your inner spirit and when you understand that you have a higher self waiting for you somewhere.

You create your higher self, how can I put it...
When I was in a bad phase, with those kind of ideas, I couldn't find a way to unbind me from the eternal reincarnation cycle, where I would not learn from my errors and I'd be stuck in the same life over and over again.
I've created a thought, my own higher self, in which I'm no longer bound to the eternal cycle. My higher self is myself, in a much later date, which has passed the eternity test, and is excluded from the laws of reincarnation.
All I have to do is communicate, with that higher self in order to understand which way I need to go.
It tells me when something feels as a deja vu, or the path I was about to take was already walked on.

It's can be a mess to understand sometimes but in the long run, I have not felt a big deja vu in a long long time, because I feel like I'm walking on the right path.

It's just based on feelings and intuition. Love and Spiritual/Astral connection. But it feels like I'm free and that my movements are not pre-programmed somewhere in all the universe's possibilities.

How do those abilities work? Well they are just there because I understood some principles, I understood my feelings, my emotions, valors and morales. I understand that every action has a reaction and that Karma is present. I read the Dao De Jing and I felt like I could understand parts of what it is to walk with a mind inclined toward the Tao.

I felt this my entire life, even when I was 3 to 5 years old I knew I had reincarnated again. I just didn't know what it was about, so I read about it and I understood.
I also understood that I couldn't do what I did in my past life and that this one had to change in order to finally achieve success.

It's all part of whether you want to advance spiritually or not. Nobody force you to change or take any action. If you want to keep reincarnating another thousands of lives you are free to do so. But if you want to stop reincarnating (because eventually you'll live through all possibilities) then you'll have to take a path that you have never taken. Or didn't dare to take.

My spirit works that way because, I understood that I couldn't save memories in my mind, I had to transfer those to my spirit in order to keep them astrally and after death. That's how I see it because I don't recall memories from my mind anymore. I just listen to my spirit.

The reason why my spirit act that way, is because I was annoyed by the fact that when I reincarnated, I would lose all lessons learned. To me it doesn't matter anymore because I see myself as my own spirit that control my human body. And not the opposite, as a human mind with a spirit as a secondary way of feeling things.

I don't think these abilities evolved in a past life honestly, it feels like I just discovered those in this current life for the very first time.
However, with lucid dreams and astral projection, I've seen scenes that felt as I've seen those in past lives, also scenes where I felt as if I was dead, in the astral realm and where I had experiences there but had to go back to fulfil what I started.
This made me feel like I had a goal, and I just kept going in the direction that felt the right path to me, hence being here, on Astral Pulse and learning new things and new ways of seeing life and the universe's concepts and principles.

Reiki Healing is strong also, not as strong as a conscious mind but can definitely help you healing your body and spirit in order to seek your life goals.

I don't think you're flying blind, I just think technology should be used only to ease our daily life routines, not uncovering life mysteries.
I don't even have anything against what you are trying to do. Because it's fine really in some ways.
But I just think even for a mad scientist, these experiments would cost you lot of time to probably end up with a deceiving conclusion.

I like to refer to Einstein who, on his death bed, who was still trying to figure out the universal formula that would explain every life possibilities etc. He spent the last 30 years of his life searching for it and never found it.

It's not crazy to look for something like that, but to me, it looks like a deception in the end. Unless you eventually succeed, which is possible... But would require incredible mind and not just one... Beside, it might not even be mathematical... It might be a totally different form of formula. Some kind of code of honour if you wish.

Rakkso

Quote from: Kzaal on April 02, 2015, 09:22:38

I don't think you're flying blind, I just think technology should be used only to ease our daily life routines, not uncovering life mysteries.
I don't even have anything against what you are trying to do. Because it's fine really in some ways.
But I just think even for a mad scientist, these experiments would cost you lot of time to probably end up with a deceiving conclusion.

I like to refer to Einstein who, on his death bed, who was still trying to figure out the universal formula that would explain every life possibilities etc. He spent the last 30 years of his life searching for it and never found it.

It's not crazy to look for something like that, but to me, it looks like a deception in the end. Unless you eventually succeed, which is possible... But would require incredible mind and not just one... Beside, it might not even be mathematical... It might be a totally different form of formula. Some kind of code of honour if you wish.

Hello, I just wanted to express my particular opinion on this idea.

A whole lifetime, seeking to unravel the deep and secret mysteries of the whole universe and life,
Is not a wasted life.

As the implications would be of magnificent understanding as much as illuminating for the mind that found them.
In the future imagine a society, where you go to college and rooms are whole auditoriums where the profesor has a brainwave, range amplifier, and not a single speaker is there on sight. Its the future my friend. The re-discovery of long lost spiritual science.
Imagine too, ir ir where that potent, that even if you are bored and lazy, you would still keep on listening in your mind the words of the profesor. Accelerated learning muy friend. You could only scape by leaving the auditorium. Lol

And this is just a good thing, some people have other agendas, I wonder what mad, global dominating ideas would they set on movement. Its already happening in every channel. Lol