News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Love as the fundamental energy

Previous topic - Next topic

EscapeVelocity

I have had many remarkable experiences in the Non-Physical realities. I have detailed some of them on this forum.

I have also had several that took place in my everyday Physical experience. I have seen a ghost; I have encountered a UFO close-up and there are a few other occurrences that I will delay comment on. This is one where I encountered an energy that was simply undeniable.

A long time ago, in a galaxy that seems far away now, in my early twenties, I worked for a new car sales and repair facility. Every December, a number of us volunteered to perform a physical audit of the parts department, which consisted of counting some 20,000 parts and reconciling this count with the computer-generated Master list. Spark plugs, brake pads, clutches, light bulbs, hoses...that sort of thing. This audit process would take most of the day and involved about 15-18 of us working mostly in pairs.

In the morning, we chose partners and I pretty quickly realized that one individual was being ignored by the others, kind of the 'last one picked for the team' type of issue. He was a recently hired mechanic who spoke Spanish and only very broken English. I had only barely met the guy and figured he was from somewhere in South America. As it narrowed down to the final pairings, I spoke up and said that I would work with 'Tomas'. He nodded at me and we got our parts list and set to work. We didn't talk much except to call out part numbers and confirm the counts.

As a bit of personal history, I was already familiar with some Theosophical and Kabbalistic theory; also Robert Monroe's first two books (the third not yet written) and a few of the other then-current OBE books. Also, beginning when I was sixteen, I had started reading the works of Carlos Castaneda which described his ongoing training under the direction of a Latin American shaman, Don Juan. In this training, various techniques in sorcery were discussed including the Arts of Stalking, Dreaming and Seeing, and Cultivating a Warrior's Attitude and developing the Second Attention. It has long been debated as to whether Castaneda actually had these experiences or simply created the stories as works of entertaining fiction. If it was purely fiction, then he did a remarkable job of synthesizing some of the most remarkable subtle aspects of consciousness and perception, and possibly drawn these from one or more disciplines.

Of course, Tomas had no prior knowledge of my metaphysical interests.

So it came as a bit of a surprise a couple hours later when he paused, very intensely looked at me, smiled and said, "You see."

I instantly suspected the meaning of what he was telling me and responded, "If I understand what you mean, then I wish that was the case, but I don't have much of that ability."

Nodding his head and smiling, he said, "No, I can tell. You 'see'. We talk later."

At noon, the teams broke for lunch. I invited Tomas into an empty office to continue our discussion. I honestly cannot remember much of the conversation. For one thing, his English was so hard for me to follow and he was obviously having difficulty choosing words to describe the concepts he was trying to convey. Basically, he described 'seeing' as the sensing of a things' inner nature, its energy, its vibration, its essence. Then he began speaking of the energy of Love and how it radiated from the Divine Source/God and how it permeated everything in existence, ultimately uniting our consciousness with that of the Divine.

I was having to concentrate very hard, focusing on his words. I began to notice the cadence. As I did so, I began to realize that he was purposely creating this cadence and rhythm with his speech. I realized that it was having a hypnotic effect on me and I chose to let it take me deeper. I also realized that I was noticing his breathing. He said, "Good. You have noticed my breathing. Relax your mind, follow my words. 'See' my breath. This is Prana. Energy comes from breath (he pronounced it brauth). He continued talking and I followed his breathing. It looked like he was putting a great deal of focus and concentration into the effort. Each breath originated from the area of his abdomen and slowly, rhythmically traveled upward, expanding into his chest, pulsing upward through his neck and was released or set forth through his open mouth. He wasn't speaking as much now, but when he did, I couldn't even understand a word; I'm not sure I was even supposed to understand at this point. The reason may have been my depth of trance or his changing vocalization or perhaps some of both. The strange, subtle cadence was still there but all the words ran together like a single lengthy phrase or mantra. I could feel my trance moving still deeper.

His breathing slowly progressed, not in speed but in the volume of air he seemed to push through his system. His abdomen seemed to expand even more as his chest did; and the 'pulse' of air that worked it's way upward became larger than humanly possible. His neck visibly bulged on one side as the 'pulse' of air moved through it; this was not a small bulge, I'm talking of his neck volume increasing 30-45 percent as the bulge moved through it. For a minute or so, this had the effect of making me almost nauseous, but I was able to move beyond the effect and recover my composure. This has always been a strange, unexplained aspect of the experience.

I had lost all sense of time. Eventually, I realized that he was no longer speaking and his breathing had relaxed more towards normal. Suddenly, I realized that the environment of the office had changed considerably: It was like the heat had been turned up to 120 degrees F. And yet, it wasn't heat, it was something else. Words barely begin to describe it.

The energy was totally overwhelming...and yet it was and wasn't...it is there in any second you choose to look for it...

Loving, supporting, comforting...and totally beyond all that. All around me and WITHIN me. I was floating within it and soaked through by it. The loving warmth, the support, the acceptance, the un-demanding, un-asking, completely-yielding, YET un-deniable, un-questionable, Impossiblity of Otherness, Simple Oneness that is...

For probably twenty minutes, I caught that waveform, and hung with it; I can tell you that YES, it is there...

That's the best I can give you: the rest is only details...

I looked at Tomas and asked, "What is this energy? How did you do this?" He smiled and said, "I did not do this myself. You and I did this together. This is Love, God's Love. Is it not wonderful?!"

We sat  in silence for a time and just soaked it in. There was nothing more to be said or done. I was in a state of being...

Pure Unconditional Love

______________________________________________________________

Outside in the corridor, we could hear people starting back to work and we realized the entire lunch hour had elapsed. As we left the office, Tomas looked into my eyes, grinned and said, "Your eyes are on fire with Love!"

He walked back into the Parts department and I wandered up the hallway; I wasn't even sure where I was going; I was still pretty heavily 'tranced' and charged up with incredible energy. As I walked past the cashier's booth, there was a person in a clown's costume (this was a Saturday and we often employed a clown to entertain the children); The clown teasingly asked me if I knew her..."Don't you know me.?" It was a girl I had worked with in a previous job, a few years before. I had actually introduced her to the OBE concept a few years before. We had had several partnered projections.

She looked close into my eyes and said, "Your eyes are simply blazing!!

I pretty much lost the rest of the afternoon....

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Stillwater

Yes.

Fire.

There is something very physiological in that sort of energy that people aren't prepared for (I think partially because they are made to feel ashamed of their bodies, and think of sensuality as an impure thing). Our bodies are truly wonderful tools for experiencing things on a profoundly immediate level.

Another aspect is that cultural outsiders are often thought of as the untermensch; people think of command of language as a sign of intelligence and cultivation; they see a person who barely speaks their native tongue, and reason from inference that this person is of low-social worth because they lack even language skills; they overlook that this person may be hyper-literate in their own culture.

It is sort of funny that he had a very Upanishadic Hindu perspective... I always wonder where people pick that stuff up, even in the age of the internet.

I remember when I visited some Hari Krishnas one day, and they made me a fantastic meal, and I tried to return the favor by doing some of their housework unasked; it clearly wasn't lost on them I quickly realized, being people who would know the Bhagavad Gita word for word, the symbolism of reciprocity like that, and I had one of those "Yeah, you get it" moments with them as a result, hehe.

QuoteA long time ago, in a galaxy that seems far away now, in my early twenties

Isn't it funny how our memories bring us back to what increasingly feel like story book moments about a fictional character, rather than our present self? Eventually the memories live on as pure symbols and abstractions.

The stuff we do at a younger age is probably more significant... as we get older, we sort of lose any excuse for acting out... we have read the book too many times not to get it by that point. You can tell with very young kids sometimes that they occasionally will perform virtuous acts without any coaching or indoctrination from their parents... this is an especially wonderful thing to witness when it actually happens.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Kzaal

Just when you pointed out what he said: "You See", I knew where this was going.
Those experiences are incredible, I lived a few of them, once at an homeless shelter where I used to do volunteer work. The cook in the kitchen started talking to me and he was from France, although we didn't speak the same french we were still able to understand each other, He started with: "You, you understand stuff that others don't." And instantly as soon as you hear those kind of words, your neck turns red and you are in sweat but the atmosphere gets insanely powerful.
We started talking and hours went by so quick, he taught me about "Ether" and everything around it, I didn't understand much back then but I was able to follow him too.

Eventually, when it's your turn and you find people like the young adult I was back then, you begin almost the same words that you heard that first time.
That feeling when you are talking with someone who understands what you are saying about metaphysics, about chakras or anything. Your throat chakra (Vishuddha) opens itself and you start listening closely to what the other person says, and you start talking too but, you don't feel like you are talking. Vishuddha when activated and in motion will help you carry all the words you're looking for, to the hearer. The discussion will be immensely enlightening and will leave a very strong impression and memory of the moment. The temperature really feels like it's rising and at the end it become extremely hot but the discussion is so overwhelming that you won't care about anything else.

For me these experiences never happened to me with the same person twice, unfortunately, every time that it happened, after the experience, I either lost contact with the person, even if they began the discussion, or felt as if everything had been told and we didn't talk much about it again.
It's not a negative thing though because the experience's leave a deep emotion and memory of the feeling. Which I think is the goal, it is for you to understand that you are not alone in this and that you are very close to reaching the truth, or that you already found it.

Good read!!!
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

EscapeVelocity

Stillwater-

Fire. Yes! My body was heated up and charged intensely, but my eyes! It just felt like a wonderful fire pouring forth from them!

The Upanishadic Hindu aspect. Yes, that left me perplexed for many years because Tomas left his job only a few weeks later and I never had the chance to find out more. I didn't see him again until 12 years later; we promised each other to get together and discuss it over a beer, but that never occurred either. Like Kzaal wrote, with some of these people we only get the one experience and then they move on beyond our local world.

...a galaxy far away...my little tongue-in-cheek play on a certain movie, but your point on pure symbols and abstractions is an interesting insight.

Kzaal-

...Your neck turns red and you are in sweat but the atmosphere gets insanely powerful...Yeah, you got it! Talk about waking up the energy body!

That is an interesting point about the throat chakra activating and the nearly subconscious following/repetition of his words. I remember that now! At certain points, even though I didn't know or understand the words, I was not simply repeating but was almost in unison with him.

And yes, only this one experience between us, then we lost contact; as if Life had put us together for this one moment to share and learn.

Thanks to both of you for the comments!
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Nameless

That was a powerful experience EscapeVelocity. I'm so very glad you pointed it out so I could come here and find it. Just reading this I felt that warmth although I am sure only a tiny fraction of what you must have felt. I do think experiences like this happen mostly in singularity and no other contact is necessary. I can't say I have ever had such an encounter as this, at least not in the physical although I have met some very 'strange' individuals.

The breath is an amazing thing. Although I haven't studied breathwork very much I can say I have had some pretty amazing reactions to what little I have done. You had a very powerful experience, thanks for sharing this. Doesn't matter that you shared it back in 2015. I think there are others who will find this as fascinating as I do.

Hugs!

Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

That was a fantastic, powerful, eye opening experience  :-o and if my memory serves me correctly, you never did see Tomas again.  Is that correct?

These "chance meetings" further prove to us that there really is no such thing as a "coincidence". He was one of the many sudden Mentors, aka "special people", that we members here at the Astral Pulse seem to have had just kind of had "appear" in our pasts. These " special" people show up, "open our eyes" to what could be, what is and then they just seem to "disappear', almost as if they just came out of the "ether".   :| :?

I too have had similar special people briefly show up throughout my life. But at the time, I didn't realize what was actually happening and why. It wasn't until years later that I got a chance to begin to connect all those "puzzle pieces" together.

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla