News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Many questions

Previous topic - Next topic

cloudymoon

I'm curious about telekinesis, meditation and astral projection. I'm a little skeptical, since I have never seen any of these things happen but I'm just interested in any tips, advice and experiences anyone would like to share. Also, this may be a little off subject but I figured ti might fit in under the meditation category: has anyone, when meditating or even not, felt like they weren't on this planet anymore? I know thats weird but just, as I said, curious. Well thanks!

General-Army

im the same way, im skeptic until i try it or see it, make a psi ball then you know its true, if you do it enough, im not sure if it will happen in your case, you may encounter random telekenises or telepathy. Sometimes you might hear a friends question in the back of your mind, then a second later he says it.

Kerrblur

I am a logically thinking person also General-Army, and I always questioned what I did...  But there is only one way to find out if something is true sometimes - which is proving it to yourself only...  

only recently have the western world of science know-how began to study this world of un-seen logic.. But until its out in the open, It is souly on you to find out truths...

I had a hard time believing Telekinesis and all that, and hard the darnest time figuring out how to stimulate and feel this energy everyone always spoke of...  But you can only learn this by going out and buying books, not just Internet ok....  there's lots of Great titles out there you can get for yourself.

one I suggest you get for starters is 'Mastering Astral Projection' by Robert Bruce and the other guy....  and you will learn basic knowledge on what your doing...  Also don't hesitate to ask question here though...  there's a lot of good information on this website btw... just do a quick search on here..
Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds

Rastus

It's kind of like explain 'Blue' to a blind person.  Only your not blind, you just have your eyes tightly closed. Open your eyes and Re-member what you already know.
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

Kerrblur

Yea, if you are to learn Astral projection, exercising energy development, so forth,  you Have Have to read read read, read every book you can! go out and get all the books on astral projections that u can...

I have alot of Chinese alternative medicine books that i bought from..
www.redwingbooks.com

there's everything from acupuncture to Chi/Ki to herbal supplements
Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds