News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Message to humanity

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan McDougall

"I AM" the first song I am music I write the song of existence, I speak to you by my watchers above the moon.     

"I AM" the Painter and paint existence and creation on the fabric of infinite eternal light I  am "HE"     

I AM" the first song I am music I write the song of existence, I want you all to come together and dwell in my mind. 

The white land will have rain and the land of the "tiger submerged in flood and heat...............................................?   

The "Watchers" your personal angelic guides are watching over the forum of humanity to bring about a group mind. 

Those in the narrow black belt will be very significant................................................................? 

Beings from within the universal light view planet earth, the winter of the three second man has come and into the vast void they must migrate, and the earth revert to original beauty in a future time on the horizon not far. 

The end is not the end but a new dawn and the beginning of cosmic humanity. 

The "Watchers" watch, the "Watchers" watch and plan the exit of Man. 

We the "Initiators" inform humanity that you are creatures of a twilight zone and all you have accomplished is but a dream of your new awakening.     

Now in a new future day, in the unending succession of days you will migrate out of the void of into the "Eternal Light" 

Arise and see the dawn of other earths, listen to their sounds of rain, rivers, wind, white water and seas. 

We within the shimmering light the "Watchers" look at "ultimate humanity", surrounded them by a glow of our eternal light, and answered their questing with feelings of pure love.     

How beautiful are all life beings blending with the "Great Ones". Moreover, as they did, every single unique soul began to sing in harmony "how beautiful you are Oh! God.  And blissful to love you forever" 

We 'Messengers' remember so well our contemplation, pondering on how to best serve humanity through the ages. We then fashioned out of thought the "Sword of Flame", to cut the souls of men free from the shackles of the wrongs of their own creation. 

We come with hope from shimmering light realms beyond the universe, which is or self-chosen home. We are the "Great Eyes" roaming all planes of existence as messengers of the Divine. 

He "The Great One" fashioned "PRIMEVAL THOUGHT", for "HE" knew that there would come a time when the souls of men would require more than their own energies their  to cut themselves free from the shackles and creations into which they had weaved into the fabric of existence.     

When the Ascension of the last mortal is completed, They will become unique atoms of awarenesses completing the "GREAT OCEAN OF CONSCIOUS AWARENESS" 

A journey into a far stranger countries is near.   

Mortal humanity will have to exit a bursting world and migrate out into the vastness of the universe.     

Through unification of all human souls on planet Earth, a new giant life form, holding a much bigger spirit within the souls of humans is going to emerge. 'The ultimate beautiful Mandala of human beings'   

Entire humanity, after the unification process with each other, you humans on Earth are going to make the main evolutionary step. 

Multitude cannot exist without its oneness and oneness cannot exist without determination by multitude.   

Something of enormous significance will happen before the American spring merges with summer.........................................................?.   

"However, let not deception rule your hearts for truly not all is well with mortal man, babies cry mothers and the innocent die. The earth is troubled, traumatized and in travail and we agonize with all". 

"Some stand in the wildest places of the earth and form a forest of hands against the black sky, stretching up, reaching for what is theirs to take yet never to attain. 

When your bodies begin to pulsate to a subliminal rhythm and feel the imminence of contained energy, soon to be released rejoice for your redemption is very near. 

Sing songs of ancient names. Of those who come to you by the twelve gates to rescue you. 

Invoke the helpers/initiators/watchers and the Great Eye as they come to you, they are strangers with the eyes of men." 

The growth and development of a great cosmic body that is carrying in her womb the growth and development of a final soul, providing the environment and experience necessary for a gateway back to the "Source". 

This will allow any being from any species and on any frequency spectrum to incarnate learn what it truly means to be in the image of God. Loving, caring, compassionate, understanding, tolerant and so on it goes, all of the qualities that make up and constitute a human being.  A harmonious blend between the physical and spiritual. 

The metamorphosis that you and your beloved planet are currently going through has already been experienced by other greater beings. These beings of composite light are not perfect and the agreement for them to incarnate at this critical stage has been granted under their request so that they may lead by example and take responsibility to right their wrongs of their past. Just like mortal man. 

These more developed souls also known as Ascended Masters are not to be worshipped. Just respected and understood.   

Many claim to be masters but are not.

Standing on the bare ground, bathed by the blithe air, and uplifted into infinite space, all mean egotism vanishes. 

We become a transparent and vanish.  We are nothing! "I AM" sees all; the currents of the Universal Being circulate through everything. 

We all are part or parcel of God. 

Moving into mystic light the evolved promoted soul, at last reaching its final incarnation and beautiful state. 

Your Soul will expands to infinity" and becomes one with the Divine Composite Mind, knowing everything.     

When reaching this state of absolute, the vast horizon before you becomes limitless time, past, present. Future all merge into "ONE" and you become God, and yet at the same moment remain the minutest quantum particle, incredible and contradictory as this seems to you confined now in material bodies.   

Entire existence, the universe and all are blazing grids of soul of infinite multi colored lights spread out into infinity and glorious beauty. 

Now a vast Super-consciousness of countless dimensions planes and degrees that contain every thought deed, word, everything that has happened will reveal to you that everything in creation is one huge interconnected "Whole" of all life in creation. 

All things are possible now to your new awareness's   

You revert to "Omega Point" again, in the eternal cycle of existence.

Then you become co-creators at the new "Alpha-point" 

Reach the Ocean vast of deep understanding,   

Like a vast tide, "BEING" will have engulfed the shifting sands of being, within a now tranquil Cosmic Ocean of inter-connectedness 

Like a mirror polished to give a perfect reflection of the Sun, all those apparently separate rays of consciousness would know themselves to be the same "Eternal Light". 

"Now we can at last create a New Reality"     

And our spirit moved upon the void of new nothingness and said to the dark. "Let there be light"   

The great wheel of existence turned to a new creation. The golden infinite Sun rose out from the limitless plane from the Alpha-point of nothingness.   

Now all things will reach zero non-dimensional nothing and only new something is now possible, indeed we are "Omega Point" again   

A new dawn in the everlasting ever-turning wheel of life, existence and creation begins to revolve by the hand of the Ultimate "One". 

Shackles of learning are thrown off as all knowledge amalgamated into one unimaginable vast new Oneness of all particles containing life.   

Then there was "THOUGHT" Now together we must "THINK AGAIN" AND begin  making better than before and the light split into infinite fragments of blinding incomprehensible beauty.   

"I AM" the never resting ceaseless eternal creator I never stop creating. 

"I AM" the everlasting sustainer of all things.   

"Know this all souls are eternal having no beginning and no end and expand out into eternal infinity"....................................? 

You were distributed and spread out by "countless rivers of forgetfulness" into realms, planes and dimensions of the infinite cosmos, for a purpose of progressing by learning, so that you might become Co-creators of your own realities. 

Successful souls come back through "countless rivers of memories" to merge with the "Final higher Self", assimilating into the "Super-consciousness again".   

Nothing can be destroyed or added to existence, which is the building block of creation.   

Failed souls that have done wrong will be banished for a while or converted to mindlessness and regenerated, successful souls will retain their unique awareness within the "Infinite Cosmic, Mind". 

Just. Think" do this and it is done, do that and it is done, continue this and it continues, stop and it stops, create this and it is created. Sustain and it is sustained.   

Coming back to original, "Thought" you must cross the countless rivers of memory and know all things again before new knowledge are added...   

Let us create new man. "It was the first day of order in the new creation" all old things will pass away into the darkness. 

The great journey into ever better new realities must continue to progress forever.   

"GREAT FATHER SPIRIT" moved upon the void of new nothingness and said to the dark. "Let there be light" 

The "Lord" formed us from his being and substance us in the beginning of his works, before all else, at the "Alpha Point"   

When GOD set the heavens in their place, we were there, before he made   
the earth, we were his darling children and played the creation game, in   
eternal joy with him. 

We will become was his craftspeople and his companions and   
delight. 

Wisdom and word is our names and we were with him before creation began   
other creation.  .   

We created everything together with mighty superstrings we weaved together  colossal   
strands of energetic light colored in beautiful magnificent   
opalescence into the very fabric of reality and a new unimaginably   
beautiful realities will be born in glory and delight.   

We sing the song of creation together as new existence began to   
vibrate with countless frequencies of light, glory translucent and   
everlasting with the vibrations of the song of creation. The singer   
sang the song, the painter the painting, the creator the creation.   

The Great Amalgamated "Soul Thought/Mused for a brief moment and "perceived" within its colossal "MIND" a new reality and said let us create existence again. 

Thought came before imagination.

Imagination flowed out from thought and conceived perception.

"Thus came the first perception" which is glorious pure composite multi –dimensional colored lights. 

"If something" is not "perceived' by anything it does not exist"   

"Perceptions are the building blocks of existence and creation" 

If we are the only existing "ONE OR ONES" then we perceive ourselves or self from within our minds /thoughts. 

God THE EVER EXISTING ONE" perceives everything regardless. HE alone inhabits the highest realm of existence. 

Everything is in God's imagination. Without it, nothing would exist. 

When a soul finally reunites with "Source", it retains a certain amount of its individuality yet is still in complete harmony with all other thought beings.   

The Godhead is an ever-expanding energy force and each returning spirit, having achieved that degree of fineness, breadth of thought and understanding, adds to the infinity of experience within the Godhead. 

The spirit itself continues to expand into infinity complete harmony and oneness until it finally merges into such greatness that there are no words to describe it.     

When a soul reaches its final destination, it is immersed in this unimaginable inconceivably beautiful spectacular dimension! Iridescent rivers of sound bounded by rainbow shores of pulsating light. Thoughts appear as kaleidoscopic patterns of light and sound. You walk across fields of ideas of knowledge and understanding. Under a sparkling crystal skies of inspiration. 

When you enter this final realm, do not try to rationalize or understand it is beyond human understanding. Just accept it all, go with the flow and enjoy it! It is that "Great City of Revelation"     

All realms exist in the same space, and yet remain separate and distinct by the vibration or frequency of consciousness, forming and creating each beautiful realm. We are "everywhere" and "everywhen" at the same moment, time and space are no more. than illusions.     

"The tree that falls unperceived makes no sound"     

Danger comes from the crescent moon.     

Within the primeval moment, I awoke alone in the infinite darkness.     

I was mind and original thought and mused what I was.     

"I am" GOD said I in my imagination, the prime mover, the First Cause, the unmovable Rock     

There was nothing but "I" then in the lonely dark.     
My lonely heart cried out to the infinite night     
and I began to imagine creation and eternal companions.     

"Let there be light" I spoke     
And there was light in the void of everlasting darkness     

From my imagination, I created all things in beauty and light     
And was pleased by my mighty effort     
A new creation began again out of the chaos of the previous     
In this new creation darkness is banished forever     

I am first awareness     
I am mind     
I am thought     
I am imagination     
I am light     
I am everything
I am everywhen
I am everyhow
I am everywhat
I am that, this, who, why,
I am do.     

I imagined in my mind humanity     
creating man in my image ("imagine-man")     

I perceived my handwork and was pleased.     
the ever-repeating journey began again 

"We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively......................     

Creation continues ceaselessly in advancing into an infinity of realms, dimensions and strange other realities   

The end is nothing but a new beginning   

We must all go through the twelve gates   

Bonds of true love transcend death   

Some Tools to create Happiness   
SELF APPRECIATION:. You must love yourself before you can love others   
FULFILLMENT doing what you want to do without hurting others   
LOVE   
GRATITUDE:    thinking about what one has and not what one does not have results in peaceful bliss   
FORGIVENESS:     

Love is the opposite of hate which the source of all fear. 

The universe is awash with life, both good and bad.

The entire world is a theater and GOD IS THE DIRECTOR   

Life is a classroom   

"DEATH IS UNNATURAL AND NOT GODS WILL"!!   

The heavens declare the glory of god   

The stars sing mystical songs of great beauty across the vastness of the universe.   

GOD is the singer and the song, painter and painting, composer and music, scriptwriter and author of existence HE IS ALL IN ALL.     

A fiery arrow will miss its mark and many will die in fervent heat. ..................................................?   

The battle against Diabolism continues "Out of intense complexities, intense simplicities emerge."   

The end of time is just another way of saying the beginning of immortality   

Join the transcendental eternal ego of never ending potential.   

Everything that can be imagined will be imagined or has been imagined by man is a reality out there in the vast somewhere.   

Everything that can happen will happen.   

Time is relative to movement, or fundamental vibration 

Matter at the ultimate fundamental level is just emptiness' and void   

You and everything else are subjective and relative, only God the original thought/mind is ABSOLUTE   

Though the underlying Field of the cosmos forever persists, the universes created from it, one 
after another all have a beginning (Alpha) and ending (Omega) point.. 

When a consummated life reached in the Omega of each universal cycle to reappear as the potential intelligence of the next Alpha cycle, the essentials for such intelligence must be retained.   

When you know everything, it true that you are then omniscient?   

If no single mind at any time can contain everything known, may not countless minds, interlinked as one, contain it?   

If you become part of a "cosmic mind" that can accomplish whatever the Laws allow, would that be sufficient for the term "omnipotence"?   

Infinity is impossibility even for God who is also in an eternal cycle. The greatest number even in Gods mind is still infinitely removed from infinity.   

Light must separate from Dark forever very soon!   

1) God can separate himself from his creation but always, but at the same time be a separate mind, f exist within the "Super-consciousness" together with you. 

2) God is not how we want him to be "He is how he is"  (but he is trying his best)

3) We can have access to the Divine mind, but on his terms and conditions 

4) Every action and reaction of ours has "eternal consequences" 

5) Evil is a reality, good is a reality, love is a reality and hate is a reality, truth is a reality and a lie is a reality, etc, etc, etc. 

6) God is everything and everyone to all his creation 

7) There is many dimensions of dark as well as many heavenly dimensions of light out in the afterlife realms. 

8) The movie that is human history is almost played out 

8) God is not a human concept.   

9) Humanity is a concept from Gods mind and thoughts. 

The abductor will be shot and killed by the snipers bullet!!.......................................................................?

Love is the greatest emotion but it must become active, directed and focused towards the greatest need. 

From Indonesia, comes the threat of the minute live/dead monsters now residing mostly in birds.......................................?

We will come through the twelve gates of Absalom bridge to warn! 

A new cycle of creation is about to begin by cosmic time measure. 

Out there, the great telescope in the void has observed the Great Eye. 

Worlds are already ascending into the Light and descending into eternal dark, within the material universe 

The purpose of life is simple, to live it to the full, learn and not hurt others in the process. 

Life is Gods greatest most beautiful blessing

Love is the eternal sustainer of life.

Love is GOD. 

You are not the same person you were yesterday, or the very next moment or tomorrow and indeed into the ever changing "Now"

Time is an illusion you never actually reach any moment once you think you have reached it, it is already gone into the future 

Yesterday is only a memory, tomorrow a dream and now gone before you reach it.

From the islands of Indonesia trouble and death from the little virus monster, now in the birds.....................................?. 

Love must be more than a subjective emotion, it must become active, directed and focused towards the greatest need. 

You are the consolidated result and ever changing unique person, due all acts of nature together with all subjective and objective choices made before the moment of reading this quote. 

You are as unique as any snowflake or lily of the field adding to the beauty of the composite existence of the "Cosmic Mind" 

To have faith and deep belief in something is good, but to know it as an absolute realty and truth is the ultimate blessing in the search for meaning. 

It is more blessed to give than receive. 

You are a monad of differing levels of conscious awareness's, both awake and asleep, only become fully awake when final merging with the Divine Source is achieved.

"Every exit is an entry to somewhere."

The bees of life are dying and all flesh must eat grass. 

The earth is a projection of thought and thought is self-aware and interacts within itself to greater or lesser degrees

Sometimes it is necessary for darkness to descend before people can become aware of a light that has been shining all along, so the "God of Light and glory" allows this to happen

We are right next to you but also infinitely far, we come as strange thoughts just before sleep, whispers in your minds, shadows on the peripheral of your vision, smells of long forgotten realities, sounds of the oceans of existence in other dimensions and other realms of strange unknown realities.

Heat great heat as never before as trees and forests burn in diverse places.

People rage as hunger grows across the globe..............................?

Forests even rain forests burn as never before as heat dries the earth in diverse places............................?

Negativity so long left to flourish, must first be eliminated, before the great change of goodness and blazing new light can come...

The great change must come from within the awareness's and consciousness of those that love the Light

The one known, as "Evilian" shall rise but be put down by the "Glorious One"

Lean, trust, hope, believe, have faith and know the Right Rock of your preferred destiny.

The "terrible one" will be brought to nought............................?

Any final comments if none given I  consider it complete

Love 

alan
Take Care

Alan

Kyrin Blair

Watchers irk me.

And your post is too long. If you really want to get through to this generation, go with short and to the point.

Honestly, if it weren't few a few keywords, I would have totally overlooked it.

:D
-Supreme Fluffer of Fluffies
"I came into this plane with an attitude and a 3-foot Pixie Stick; I see stupid everywhere, and I plan on doing something about it."

galaxy_storm

I've read about the first half page of your post.... then I got lost because I had no idea what are you talking about.
Sorry to ask like this, but what was the point of your post?

Flow...

Alan McDougall

Hi the point is that it has no point, read each paragraph as a separate message of truth, there are also prophecies that have taken place or are taking place such as.The white land will have rain and the land of the "tiger submerged in flood and  heat...............................................?    (The land of the tiger here is Myanmar and relates to the terrible cyclone there. It was posted on another forum long before it happened. I can give proof if required

Read the rest, try and perserver and read closely and you could read real truths of what is soon going to happen on earth

alan

Take Care

Alan

Adun

Why is myanmar the land of the tiger? Why didn't it just say myanmar in the prophecy?

Psan

LOLs... :D

Can anyone please put it down in one line?

Alan McDougall

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

From my post "ANOTHER FORUM"

"the land of the tiger submerged in flood and heat"

World's Largest Tiger Reserve Created in Myanmar"

Myanmar land of the tiger

The world's most ambitious project to establish a protected region for tigers to escape extinction has been given official approval by the Myanmar (Burma) government. 

The signing of the document by Myanmar leaders more than triples the size of the 2,500-square-mile (6,500-square-kilometer) Hukawng Valley Wildlife Sanctuary, which was established in 2001. The increase in size will expand the sanctuary to an area more than twice the size of Yellowstone National Park in the U.S.—or nearly as large as the state of Vermont.

Quote:
my post repeated

"the white land will have rain and the land of the tiger submerged in flood and heat and submerged in flood and heat
[Reply #52 - May 7th, 2008, 1:04am     
      (Jan. 15, 2005)

"GO TO LINKS BELOW TO VERIFY  SOME OTHER PREDICTIONS IF YOU GUYS WANT TO LOL AT THIS JUST SAY SO AND I WILL GO ELSEWHERE"

On April 16, 2002, Kevin Williams published on his website the near-death testimony of Alan McDougall which contained the following vision of the future

: http://www.near-death.com/newsletters/2005/0115.html

"While this omnipotent being was speaking, I could see a panoramic view of planet earth, as if I was a space man observing the earth, all the time, from the window of a space vehicle. The voice that I took as God, was not pleased with what was happening on our planet, and kept referring to humanity in the terms of "mere mortal man, I am displeased with you" (I cannot remember why he was displeased). While this unseen being "God" was speaking, the earth was revolving and stopping at intervals over each continent, in turn, where a warning message was given to each continent. 

What I can remember was that he was saying to humanity that he was displeased with their evil actions in some way. The frustrating part is that I could not retain all that was said to mere mortal man, by this being, while I was with him viewing the earth. I do, however, clearly, remember two warnings:.

One that a cataclysmic event would start from the Indian subcontinent The great Tsunami 

The other that the Middle East crises would not be solved by the peacekeeping efforts of man and that divine direct intervention would eventually come to the earth[/highlight], sometime in the future, because of the unbelievable evil that some mere men were perpetuating and directly responsible for on earth (rape of the planet
(September 1, 2005)       

On April 26, 2005, webmaster Kevin Williams received an email from near-death experiencer Alan McDougall informing him of a dream he had the previous night. The subject of the email was "Dream of a disaster from Alan" and this was the contents of the email (verbatim):

Dear All, Last night the 26/4/2005 at 4 a.m. "I dreamed of a disaster happening somewhere on the Earth at the time that the young peaches are still green in South Africa. This is between August and October. Love, Alan." This came to pass with hurricand Katrina. 

Alan also predicted the Tsunami Disaster that hit Indonesia on Dec. 26, 2004 (see Near-Death Newsletter Jan. 15, 2005

http://www.near-death.com/newsletters/2005/0901.html

http://www.near-death.com/newsletters/2005/0115.html       

"Just to verify the truth about my prophecies!!

I posted this info. on the forum some time ago and no one showed any interest, so I just removed it then.

Any comments?  just me guessing again, come on!!

alan

JUST MORE GUESSING?

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

Source CNN breaking news

Alan
Take Care

Alan

interception

Kyrin Blair

I agree that Earth is going to go through many changes, some more extreme than others, in the upcoming years of the century.

However, the general trend I have found in my spiritual exploration is this:

Things tend to be neither one extreme nor the other.

As for the state of the world, the two extremes would be:
a) There is absolutely nothing spiritually going on
z) There is going to be a spiritual war/revolution/second coming/cleansing/what have you

The answer lies somewhere in the middle, in the grey.
-Supreme Fluffer of Fluffies
"I came into this plane with an attitude and a 3-foot Pixie Stick; I see stupid everywhere, and I plan on doing something about it."

Alan McDougall

GUYS

Come on be a little patient somethings just cant be summerised. Take each line as a separate message, consider who is the speaker, tear it apart if it is nosense to you. Take a year if you want to but please make meaningful comments and dont give into irritation.

Regards

Alan

Hopefully your future friend!!!!!
Take Care

Alan

Mydral

Are you suggesting that the bird flu with mutate and spread from human to human?
In somnis veritas

Alan McDougall

Mydrad

QuoteAre you suggesting that the bird flu with mutate and spread from human to human?

I am suggesting no such thing!!

alan
Take Care

Alan

Tayesin

Hi Alan,
I don't know where these words of wisdom are coming from my friend, but most of it seems to be belief-system related, and this I find almost intolerable these days. No offense meant there. It's just that most of the information around today, and historically, has absolutely no reference for where we are actually going and will experience. So they cannot provide us anything of value and therefore must be thrown out to make way for the 'new', which hopefully will not be made into more belief-systems.

I cannot take each paragraph as a truth, unless I've had the direct experience for myself. So far it's taken over 30 years of direct experience to reach my current understandings

QuoteThese more developed souls also known as Ascended Masters are not to be worshipped. Just respected and understood.

This is one such thing I have a problem with. All souls are perfect and equal already. None is more advanced than any other, we are simply having the experiences on offer in any available world/reality in order to provide the creative awareness/god/universe with experience of itself.

You have ascended from previous realities prior to your current one, so in confined terms then you too are an "ascended master", as are we all, we just haven't regained our memories as yet. Well, most haven't, yet.

But I do agree with not worshiping them, in any fashion, including raising them up on a pedestal-level above our own souls.

QuoteMany claim to be masters but are not.

Yes, I agree. And this is true for many souls having rounds of human incarnations. Unfortunately, most people are still looking outside themselves for all their answers, when the reality is this: all information is already present in you, and all you need to do to get to it is to find simple methods to make contact directly with the Teacher inside of you; your Higher-Self... an "Ascended Master" already.

I mean no offense, so I hope none is taken. I just had to offer my perceptions here as we are running out of 'time' and need to get clear about things.
:wink:

Alan McDougall

Taysin

QuoteThis is one such thing I have a problem with. All souls are perfect and equal already. None is more advanced than any other, we are simply having the experiences on offer in any available world/reality in order to provide the creative awareness/god/universe with experience of itself.

Now how do you know for sure that all souls are perfect, if they were created perfect there would just be potential. How on earth can anyone, even God improve on perfection? If souls start out a absolutely perfect as you suggest there is only one way they can progress, using an oxymoron here, "downwards"

I see souls created innocent not perfect as this gives them a free will with potential to learn

And all souls are most definitely not perfect and equal, what about the herachy of angels and archangels and Christ, Man!! I am simply not his equal and neither is my soul which is just another word for my Brain

Your comments are appreciated

Alan
Take Care

Alan

Tayesin

Quote from: Alan McDougall on May 27, 2008, 07:01:11
Taysin

Now how do you know for sure that all souls are perfect, if they were created perfect there would just be potential. How on earth can anyone, even God improve on perfection? If souls start out a absolutely perfect as you suggest there is only one way they can progress, using an oxymoron here, "downwards"

I see souls created innocent not perfect as this gives them a free will with potential to learn

And all souls are most definitely not perfect and equal, what about the herachy of angels and archangels and Christ, Man!! I am simply not his equal and neither is my soul which is just another word for my Brain

Your comments are appreciated

Alan

Hi Alan.

The reason I say all souls are perfect is because they are only disseminated energy of the One, and as such are perfectly created equal. We need to move away from the human perceptions of souls here in order to get a clearer picture. Esu, Jesus, was human like you and me, a soul choosing to send a small 'parcel' of it's aware energy into this construct/incarnation here, just like us. This does not make him higher or holier than any other. It makes him the same.

His 'mission' is not so different to many people today, of attempting to get people to see that we are all equal, we need to come from Love to make the changes within ourselves and to the world around us, etc. I think he tried to show this at dinner with his parents and invited townsfolk, which was a Hebrew tradition at the time, where good wine was given to the affluent invitees and heavily watered-down wine was given to the Pleb invitees. Jesus, it is written in historical papers ("Jesus, the Man". BBC TV Documentary), chose to give everyone good wine because he saw the inequality of the culture he chose to be born into. See what we humans did with that story?

In fact, what he spoke about is no different to what many people today have discovered for themselves and attempt to offer to humanity in more modern terms without all the religious bafflements attached to it. The phrasing of the times is something we have to account for, because it is what people of the times were able to listen to about god, heaven, etc. It was the easiest way to get ideas across to more people without losing their interest with new-fangled concepts they were simply unable to comprehend. These new ideas would grind against the long, traditional beliefs of the masses and Jesus wanted to avoid that problem by making the listener's more comfortable. Today we aren't so restricted in our ability to get ideas across global distances, even ideas that seem vastly different to what is usually thought, and even if they grind on people. Which is something we are meant to take notice of, because that grind tells us we have a problem with the information and we need to look at why we believe what we believe.

So we can say Jesus saw no difference between all people, men and women; when he said something like, "These things and more you will also do." We were being told that we already had what was needed to do it too, we are equal. No difference; equal. Since Jesus is attributed with a level of consciousness while being in the flesh (third eye chakra, Christ Consciousness) we can assume then that all people can awaken to this same state if the fisherman teaches people how to fish for themselves.

Because souls are perfect already, there is no need to progress towards anything! Souls are a vehicle of awareness, not a physical thing like a brain which is only a neck-top bio-computer, while awareness is the energy force operating it's functions.  A soul simply gathers experience from the incarnations it chooses to have, from all the realms in which it is active, in order for this thing we call god to come to know itself, just as we do while incarnate. As above so below.

This idea of us having to perfect our wayward little souls is based in control of the masses, it is a man made drama of those who have controlled us for so long by continuing to tell us what we should choose to believe. A soul being already perfect cannot be harmed in any way by our actions and thoughts, nor can it be made less perfect. It is what it is:-  "We are energetic probes created by the Universe, and it's because we are possessors of energy that has awareness, that we are the means by which the Universe becomes aware of Itself" - Carlos Castaneda quoting Don Juan Matus.

And that one quote sums it all up for me my friend.

Lastly, Alan, could anything created by 'god' be anything less than perfect already at it's creation? All is perfect, exactly as it should be, and this includes the soul that we really are yet have little memory of because we are incarnate. Therefore, regaining our own memories can be a perfect path to remembering what we are already, which is vastly different to what we think we are while perceiving with our human perception-filters made rusty by dogma, belief-systems and the indoctrinations of long term society that were forced or replicated into us from early childhood.

As is often seen in the Christian Bible, "For those with eyes to see and ears to hear......." This alerts us to important information and tells us to take of the blinders of belief we wear by choice. Today there is a growing number of people who continue the 'mission'' of Esu, to show others how to fish for themselves, and this too is perfect for the times.

Be well brother.

Mydral

Quote from: Alan McDougall on May 26, 2008, 10:33:47
Mydrad

I am suggesting no such thing!!

alan

"From the islands of Indonesia trouble and death from the little virus monster, now in the birds.....................................?"
"From Indonesia, comes the threat of the minute live/dead monsters now residing mostly in birds.......................................?"

Well what else should that mean then?
In somnis veritas

Alan McDougall

Myrdal old man

You seem to have taken a dislike for me without first giving me the space to ground myself in this forum. Would you like me to go elsewhere?

Quote"From the islands of Indonesia trouble and death from the little virus monster, now in the birds.....................................?"
"From Indonesia, comes the threat of the minute live/dead monsters now residing mostly in birds

I am simply not going to elaborate as this is exactly as I received this message from the Super-Consciousness. Everything in existence is linked in some way like a great cosmic internet if you like.

"You could learn much if you would just come out of the box of your own beliefs" And of course on a more personal note so can we from each other.

Alan
Take Care

Alan

Tayesin

Quote from: Alan McDougall on May 28, 2008, 02:28:22
Myrdal old man
You seem to have taken a dislike for me without first giving me the space to ground myself in this forum. Would you like me to go elsewhere?
I am simply not going to elaborate as this is exactly as I received this message from the Super-Consciousness. Everything in existence is linked in some way like a great cosmic internet if you like.
"You could learn much if you would just come out of the box of your own beliefs" And of course on a more personal note so can we from each other.
Alan

Alan, don't leave this forum.

There is much you have to offer, and much to experience. If you leave now because of some adverse reactions, the gem that is waiting inside you to come out will not be shared for those who can see and hear. You must expect everyone to be at different abilities to comprehend, so the hardest task of all is finding the words to speak for all to hear. We could say it is an ingrained part of the road you have chosen to take in the public domain.

QuoteA warrior of light is reliable........

His heart replies: "When you defend your ideas in public,
you then have to make an effort to live accordingly."

Mydral

Quote from: Alan McDougall on May 28, 2008, 02:28:22
Myrdal old man

Alan

I don't have a disliking against you.
What I said here is not negative, at least I don't see it that way. I just interpreted the message in a way which tells that the bird flu will mutate, I didn't mean to attack you with this.

Don't leave the forums.
In somnis veritas

Alan McDougall

Thank you guys, Mydral and Tayesin

I am also at fault by not carefully thinking out the wordings of my posts Sorry. I will in future do my best not to give a wrong slant on myself.

It is nice to know we are now eternal friends

Regards

Alan
Take Care

Alan

loppoppy

whoops didnt mean to post on this topic, if anyone read that disregard it...and delete this post if u want
for what shall it profit a man if he is to gain the world and lose his own soul?

kurai kokoro

I am Kurai Kokoro, and I chose not to be human but only as the wind.

if you can figure this out I will share the truth of it's meaning,
"head for which you must go, leaving your mark for others to follow."

the obvious truth of this meaning truely is hidding behide the vail of normal thought.

also do not believe the world will end when you think for when god is ready it will be done

also within 6 months there is going to be the 3rd and last world war.
"I am the Phoenix that engulfed the dragon."

loppoppy

kurai kokoro...

1. learn to spell
2. learn how far u should go before losing all credibility (as in the whole world war 3 prediction).
3. If your gonna do something like that at least try and throw in some form of proof so that people who are really bored can take the time to disregard ur effort.
4. You can look at that first line in many ways and it can have many meanings to different people. For people to share your trail of thought they would have to
    A. Be wise and understand where your coming from
    B. A bit of a mentalist like u
    C. Have a lot of gas

i look forward to enjoying the lack of a world war 7 months from now...because it will mean another numpty has been proven wrong =).

for what shall it profit a man if he is to gain the world and lose his own soul?

kurai kokoro

Quote from: loppoppy on August 21, 2008, 19:11:39
kurai kokoro...

1. learn to spell
2. learn how far u should go before losing all credibility (as in the whole world war 3 prediction).
3. If your gonna do something like that at least try and throw in some form of proof so that people who are really bored can take the time to disregard ur effort.
4. You can look at that first line in many ways and it can have many meanings to different people. For people to share your trail of thought they would have to
    A. Be wise and understand where your coming from
    B. A bit of a mentalist like u
    C. Have a lot of gas

i look forward to enjoying the lack of a world war 7 months from now...because it will mean another numpty has been proven wrong =).

yeah i would hate to see another world war as well. and you are truely wise.
"I am the Phoenix that engulfed the dragon."

Alan McDougall

Kuria,

QuoteI am Kurai Kokoro, and I chose not to be human but only as the wind.

I think I get it you are "PUMA" the spirit of god no less. But there is abslutely no 3rd world war lurking around the corner, really there is not my friend so relax
Take Care

Alan