News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Metaphysical Connection or Imagination?

Previous topic - Next topic

solemnone

Hey guys! I have been having an ongoing problem for years where I get intense thoughts, feelings, and emotions associated the someone I have known in the past. The experience is unlike anything I have ever experienced where it almost is invasive. I do not know if my "brain" and "emotions" are triggering such or if there is something else at work.

I have spoke to spiritualist regarding the subject and they seem to believe that the "connection" that the person and I had is still very much active-- despite not seeing them in years. I know that what I am feeling is not simply nostalgia because there is a wide range of emotions and almost this feeling of the person being with me.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be great! This topic may come up again in another section-- because I have gotten frustrated with it that I am almost wanted to pay a therapist to help me. I think the worse thing about the whole issue is this has been the only thing in my entire life that I have not been able to control. :( Thanks again!