News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

my mind is sleeping

Previous topic - Next topic

erynys

my mind is slipping. when i get tired, or when i dont pay attention, and im typing, i sometimes type other words, not mispellings or anything, i just start typing other words. whats going on?
im not really THAT psychic. i just like to pretend that i am. :)

Jelal67

Meh, not much. Listening to some Binarual beats to see if the affect me while I am not meditating... you?
I'd rather spend my life attempting to make myself happy rather than prevent myself from being unhappy.

erynys

i meant why am i typing totally different words. -_-

Awakened_Mind

Do the words make any sense if you let it go for a while or are they completely random?

-AM
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

Jelal67

Nothing is primia facie, nothing is done without meaning, even if we do not realize it.
I'd rather spend my life attempting to make myself happy rather than prevent myself from being unhappy.

erynys

sometimes i do. and sometimes i feel like they're the end of thoughts, or the beginning. like just parts. but they're never mine. i kind of wake up and im like, what im i typing, this has nothing to do with what im talking about.

CFTraveler

Are you a very fast typer? You could be expressing hypnagogics in the moments you click out or automatic writing.  Also- are you using Word? Your automatic spell checker may be playing tricks on you.   :lol:

mon9999

maybe you're unconsciously doing automatic typing just like automatic writing

http://www.crystalinks.com/automatic_writing.html

erynys

i dont use word. it happens when im communicating with people. usually when im talking about myself. sometimes i'll even be paying attention, and trying not to mess up, and it will still happen, and i wont realize it until later.

Mydral

Its a focusing problem. Your mind wanders.... it just means you have a short attention span.
In somnis veritas

erynys

lol. i think you're right. my focus is awful. on a more interesting note. who believes in atlantis?

Principle

Automatic Typing sounds unrealistic, I'd be surprised if that actually exists.

The spirit or higher-self, would need to be able to control both hands, arms and wrists,
as compared to automatic writing.

So, Enless you are possessed by a strong spirit,
you are merely doing this because you are in half-awake/half-asleep state.

It can also occur while under the influence of a substance...

shadow.pulsar

Quote from: erynys on March 04, 2007, 02:29:44
my mind is slipping. when i get tired, or when i dont pay attention, and im typing, i sometimes type other words, not mispellings or anything, i just start typing other words. whats going on?

You are describing what happens to me at times almost perfectly.  Nothing to be concerned about, though you might want to get a bit more sleep.  It will help.  The state of consciousness you hit is an in between state.  You are between consciousness and unconsciousness.  It is not automatic typing, though it does exist. The words that you type are from you mind, are what you chose to type, however you can't remember that you wrote them due to you being so tired.  When this happens, if you can, you should go to bed and sleep.  It is your bodies way of telling you it needs rest as soon as possible.

Hope this helps you.

~Shadow~
~Shadow~

---
For channeled, spiritual information and readings, visit http://veranadine.com/
Vera Nadine - Discovering true hope through the magic of spirit.

erynys

hmmmm. cool. but seriously. atlantis. thoughts?