News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My Spiritual Service

Previous topic - Next topic

PerspectiveShift

Hey omcasey,

That is really cool that you are learning the abilities to show a tid bit of what you are seeing to the world through crystals. It is very interesting and brings up another unique skill we can develop and use to get us all closer to getting to know the metaphysical other than whats already out there (like channeling etc). Just another path opening up.

I liked what you said about that when the collective consciousness continues to awaken, these beings will express themselves more with our permission. I feel like we've already been in quite a shift in consciousness these past few years. I definitely have and feel like it's still happening more and more.

Your words also jumped out at me when you were talking about the beings first showing up as cartoon-like, and then more and more become real like in this 3d reality. (Ive heard that it can become even more real than this reality) This explains my lucid dreams being more cartoon-like at times and how my more classic OBE experience seemed much more real and intimidating.

I agree with Lumaza with the interviewer trying to compare her abilities with yours. A big sign of lack of confidence on her part which is interesting for me seeing it in the spiritual space, but hey, we are all beings learning how to become better. Being a good interviewer does really take a lot of practice.

Omcasey, I've actually watched a couple of your videos on youtube before I knew that it was you here on the forum. That's super cool! I'm planning on going through your training on AP on the youtube playlist there. I watched the first video and you have a very interesting and valuable perspective on it.
Be the change you want to see in the world.

omcasey

Thank you for listening in, PerspectiveShift

It is always good to hear that people are making use of the videos.

Have you ever experienced anything like what I saying in the interview, when shifting out ( OBE ) ??

It was always so fascinating to me, watching that happen.

I'd be in a full OBE, the brainwaves would begin shifting back toward beta and I would get pulled from the experience, real as real could while directly there, and it becoming less like reality and more caricature for a certain expanse ( where other things would happen and the scenes begin to change ), then fully like a cartoon at a certain distance. SO strange, and yet amazing at the same time. So pleased I was given the opportunity to watch it happen. Again and again, not just once. Often the little caricatures, or cartoon symbols of the main players in the experience would pop out at me at the very end. Almost identical at times to ( some ) hypnogogics pre-experience.

PerspectiveShift

I have never experienced beings changing in front of me. But I have seen faces (that I don't recognize from waking state) in the hypnogogic imagery that seem pretty realistic. All human looking faces. I've also had lucid dreams that are a bit more on the cartoony side. But I have yet to have a very realistic experience. (other than the classic OBE experience, but it was very foggy) I think my awareness has to develop more.

I've been practicing to be with the darkness in front of my eyes and be aware of the scenes that come in. Staying aware of the imagery to the point of entering the reality is much easier said than done. I've done it once by fluke where I randomly started imagining myself doing handstands and after a few attempts at getting my handstand, I popped into a scene. That was a bit more on the realistic side, but I didn't see anyone in the dream.

But, the classic OBE experience I had was just freaky. And seemed very realistic, but I didn't see anyone there either. It's also interesting how the next day the experience lessens/fades a bit in your mind to try to convince you that it wasn't as real as you initially thought. Almost like a distant memory. It's very interesting.
Be the change you want to see in the world.

omcasey

Six years ago, January 2016 I put out this call for a regression therapist.

That call was magically/wondrously answered just a couple months ago, April 3, 2022 by one Crystl F. McCall. Once we met, we dove right in and began working together immediately. It was agreed in the beginning that we would share this material, notably any and all of it which was particularly interesting, relative to the work with the crystal. I have had time to finally begin working with the recordings and getting them out. These are the first two:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoWXJ7FHObo&t=5s

This upload (above ) contains clips from our first session together. I formatted the content so that you can get a feeling for the QHHT style induction and process of moving through a session. Included are two mundane lifetimes and section "speaking with the subconscious". We are no longer using this process and instead just diving quickly and going directly after material that is associated with the crystal work and the beings who are coming through to us in this way.

We are mining now only for this specific data.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5LhmGt2mwo&t=66s

In this session ( above ), the second of its kind, we skip the QHHT induction and process and slip directly IN with the simple suggestion to "fall into consciousness" and "take a deep breath" ( this is all I need ). We then go directly after information related to the crystal work and the beings who are coming through to us. I am able to consciously shift from here to there, relaying to you the 'in-between' areas I often pass through. One of these areas is a cartoon area, where everything appears as a cartoon. Crystl is familiarizing herself with this tendency of mine and bringing us both up to speed on its function and purpose. Once making our way through this area today, a portion of which lands us on the continent of Africa, we shift directly into Egypt, and from Egypt to Aldebaran; we are following a being named Al-Ahn, a Feline/Human hybrid who has transmitted to us through the crystal.

You can see Al-Ahn and keep up to date on these sessions here
Or this is the direct link to the YouTube playlist

Casey