News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

my technique for seeing auras

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwathren

"Everything returns as before, and there is nothing new under the Sun, and man never changes although his clothes change and also the words of his language change."
Mika Waltari "Sinuhe"

dkj400

krmason

I'm not sure how soon.  In fact, when this first started it was at my sister in laws funeral.  Then, I was in my office and was reading this site when I noticed smoke coming from my keyboard.  Of course I freaked.

then, I noticed it was coming from my hands and then when I used my technique, the aura came.

I pratise at least a half hour at a time.  

When I am in my office, my hue is purple.  In the bath it is green(water is my healing element) and when I wake up it is a light yellow.

You will probably see the white halo first.  That means your eyes are adjusting to see the aura.  Don't give up.  Concentrate on relaxing first, then look through your fingers.

good luck.

krmason

Here is my training technique on seeing auras.

first I sit in a room that is relatively quiet.  I use one that has a gray carpet with with walls.  It really helps when you have contrasting surfaces.

Hold your hand out so that you can see the carpet through your fingertips.  Then focus on the carpet, so your hand is out of focus.  Soon, you will see small wisps of smoke coming from your hand and a colour hue will develop.  As you stare at the carpet longer the hue will get bigger and more colors will appear.

With lots of practice, you should be able to do this with any part of your body or anywhere else.  I was able to track peoples auras in a shoping mall by simply relaxing my vision.

There are certain things to look out for.  If you get a white aura, this is a known physical thing with your eyes.  It is not an aura.  This is commonly seen by people who are tired and see a white border around people they are talking to.  There is actually a phamplet in my doctors office explaining it.

There is also a shadow effect when being unfocussed.  That is, two fingers will seem to merge and create a show around your fingers.  

The first sign is the smoky wisps.  IF these are present, then you are seeing your aura.

At first, I was only able to see about 1/2 inch.  Now I amd seeing close to 6 to 8 inches with lots of colors.

Ken