News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My telekinesis jouney so far (6 days) and help request please

Previous topic - Next topic

Little_One

Anyone here do pk? It was my childhood dream and now that i'm stable (job,house), I picked it back up again.

I'm 23. I read a theory that it takes at least 10,000 hours to achieve mastery in any given field and I'm definitely committed to telekinesis. In fact I'm married to it :D, till death do us apart. I spend a little over 1 hr a day, so it'll take me till i'm in my 50s to be a "master" hehe. I'm willing to wait.

So far I have moved the psi wheel, almost every session. Sometimes im good, other times i can't make it shake at all.

I managed to move a pen today, i was so excited i had to stop my practice and go lift weights in my basement haha. In fact I didn't even know if it was real, I guess time will tell with enough practice.

Help:
I get a terrible, TERRIBLE energy in my head sometimes and this has only been happening since I started doing pk. Sometimes it makes me feel like I'll go crazy if I go any further and it scares the tinkle out of me. Right in the middle of my skull and it won't go away at all. What should I do and what energy exercises can I do to control this? It just feels like my head is a battery that has been charged one too many times. Also I'm looking for tips to increase my strength. Thank you for reading!

CFTraveler

Energy work.  If you want to do TK you gots to learn energy work, and when you get good at running energy learn to ground it.  This will help with the head thing.

Little_One

i wanna be strong like rainsong. she can lift about 65 pounds. no bs. if it takes me 20 years i'll do it.

Mydral

Can you describe the energy in your head and the way you practise TK?

Asking because I can switch on and off something in the center area of my forehead and move it around to crown chakra at will which is energy based. Just no clue what the hell to do with it.
In somnis veritas

CFTraveler

<butts in>
Bring it down to your heart chakra, pump it out through your arms to the palms of your hands, and practice making chiballs and going from hand to hand.  From there on you're on your own.
<ducks out>

Mydral

Having trouble moving it into my hands and out. From head to heart is better since its connected. Maybe goto practise more, but I do not feel proper connection from heart to arms to palms.
In somnis veritas

CFTraveler

Quote from: Mydral on March 11, 2012, 12:36:12
Having trouble moving it into my hands and out. From head to heart is better since its connected. Maybe goto practise more, but I do not feel proper connection from heart to arms to palms.
Then prestimulate arms first- Sponge hands, then forearms, then arms, and then  do your energy moving.

Szaxx

Hi,
Your hands are the main recievers of energy and possibly transmitters for your purpose.
Read. Astral Dynamics (the book) around page 50 theres lots of relevant info there to help you.

Hope this helps you.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Mydral

Hmmm ok will describe in more detail:

The way I can feel energy is tingling sensations and in case of heart chacra its tingling + the energy/emotion you feel at a point of euphoria except that I am not in that state mentally, I can just feel the energy.
Hands would also be tingling which can increase or decrease.

Now I can at will make any of these things happen, even simultaneously... although I cannot hold that up for too long, especially in the heart/chest area.

The point being... even though this is nice and all, and I can do this for years. I still have 0 clue what to do with this.

If I put my hands close to each other or want to make a ball I can feel warms. Just that again, what now?

As in how should I focus whatever this is or what can I even do with this? Should I try to move objects or what lol?

I know I am transmitting energy or so, but up to this point I just feel even if I am doing that.. it is not focused and it just drains or goes no where and does nothing.

EDIT: Thanks for the tips and help so far :)
In somnis veritas

CFTraveler

You can stimulate the areas mentioned and then get your hands together, (don't rub them) get them very close to each other, feel the 'magnetic pull' between them, 'rub the air', so to speak, separate them a little, feel the 'plasma-like' feeling, and see if you can keep 'rubbing the air', stretching it a little, then get closer, stimulate it more and keep going 'in' and 'out' until you can feel the energy between your hands (about the size of a tennis ball) between your hands.  At this point, toss it from side to side and you can feel the 'energy' moving or being tossed.
If you can do this, you have made your first chiball. (or psiball or kiball)
After this, you're on your own, I've never used it for anything but feeling people's energy bodies and the such.
There used to be a lot of psi tk type sites out there, I've never been 'too much into it', so I've just glanced at them, and ATM I don't know which ones are better or anything at all.

proyect_outzone

QuoteIf I put my hands close to each other or want to make a ball I can feel warms. Just that again, what now?

As in how should I focus whatever this is or what can I even do with this? Should I try to move objects or what lol?

QuoteAfter this, you're on your own, I've never used it for anything but feeling people's energy bodies and the such.

Here is a full method for basic working with your energy sensing.
Quotehttp://www.out-of-real.com/obenew/ht/maintext.htm#(M.2)

In the other parts of this text can you find, what you can do with it. To find out this, you can try to check the backlinks in the right column there. They lead to parts of the text, which refer to the respective points.