News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Effect of Crystals Experiement

Previous topic - Next topic

Karxx Gxx

wow.. gained a lot of intel about you know, hah. also like your dojo
Also, you kind of seem to be living the life i want, rather, i am going to live.
The hard part is where to start really. Going to the basics because i need a good foundation (meditating, and some new.)
I would like to seek help from you from the future though because i do need guidence.

Anyways im going to do research on magets right now, and crystals.

"She described how the energy can be passed through the crystal into the higher planes and be used with our chakras to store a limitless amount of thought energy"

Now this is interesting. I could meditating, put energy into this crystal everyday and release the energy when i want?
If not, explain that crystal, think it was quartz..?
Also, what links can you think of that give valid info on crystals and magnets or whatever you used. I would like a amplifier and healing one  :-D
Your way is The way

venseph

I have done many forms of energy works.  I have a very large collection of crystals and I love them.  One thing I was taught by my ancestors was not to use them.  Of course when I was a kid I did the exact opposite and used them for everything.  Today I figured out why (since my family never told me) I shouldn't use them.  Our abilities and perception on this world comes from our own energies and minds.  All energy we use comes from ourselves or around us.  All matter in this universe at one point was crammed into the space of a subatomic particle before the 'big bang' if you believe that theory, which I do.  Time and space is just our perception.  I have no troubles using the same energy you may or may not get from a smokey quartz in your hand while my hands are empty.  We are all born from star dust, and all stars where born from gas clouds, and all those gas clouds where crammed into that gamma burst if you believe in science at all.  Time and Space is merely our illusion, and if you understand this you can connect to your higher self and harness the same energy from the ground, possibly 100 unowned crystals, all willing to aid you, merely because of asking.

Trading dead men on paper for pieces of the planet to call your energy tool does not make it more yours.  It just makes the seller more rich. 

That is just my opinion.

I do believe that some people NEED to own crystals.  I feel it has to do with self confidence.  If you can memorize all the crystals and there 'claimed' properties then you are creating bookmarks in your own mind to be able to harness those energies.  But at the same time you are also giving yourself a handicap, making yourself dependant on not only owning these stones, but needing them to be on your person.  Those are two handicaps I do not wish to have but they are a pretty nick knack

Karxx Gxx

yea, i kinda lean towards the big bang. and i watched something about star dust not to long ago, (well how suns are made and how they die)

But i see where your coming from. I just want to know about everything i can because one day i may need it to help with something (healing).
Also, as i read, quartz can hold infinate energy or something close. if i constantly put my energy into it as a storage, it could be handy for later (if thats how it works anyways) but i understand where you are coming from and agree for the most part  :-(
Your way is The way

Ident

You have access to inexhaustible energy simply by reaching for it. When you're giving healing, it freely flows through you to the recipient.

Dreamshards

I have found that crystal work is excellent for beginners when it come to channeling your own energies for magickal work. I would use a crystal or stone of some sort in almost every meditation or ritual when i was quite younger. In my own belief the stones do hold some energy and healing properties as everything from this earth is pulsing with energy. I might have the same effect i do with stones as i would by picking up a handful of dirt and putting it in a bag and using that in the same sense. At the same time, different crystals and stones have different effects upon us. I still think this has a lot to do with the different personalities we hold inside simultaneously. None the less, they are still very interesting to work with and your research is also moving.

Chaos Mage

Real crystals.
Awesome.
Hope the experiment works out, you can verify if the crystal is, firstly, doing anything, then secondly, if it does what your reference source says it does.

I've been doing a nightly meditation, with imaginary crystals.  It seems to really boost my energy.  But since I started wearing them, it gets harder to breathe.  They are water based, rather than electricity or shadow/darkness based.  Made some good psi balls, looks like psi balls are a water basis.  I think that's what I'll go do after a chakra meditation.

After years of internet, it's gonna feel good to get back into doing what life things are supposed to be.  Psi balls are one of those things.
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control

MrMinimal

Sorry guys the experiment was pretty much canceled after school and work started taking up a lot of my time.. I might do it over the summer still