News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My Visions

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris

I'll stick with my Katana... Frenchie can't be fast with what's been chopped in half... and then severed some other vital area of his body in one fell swoop.

:)

kakkarot

on the note of speed: japanese master swordsmen can perform an battoujutsu attack so quickly that a normal person can't see it.

a friend of mine knows someone who can, and whose master can do it even better (cause the student kind of cheats [|)]).

~kakkarot

panabelle

"I can certainly imagine myself taking part in this war thing but seriously a demon war that nearly wipes out the human race sounds pretty farfetched."

Well, I'm sure nuclear weapons and the idea that entire continents could be blown up with the push of a button was farfetched a hundred years ago.

About katana - That's weird...My dad went to Japan with my mom before I was born and brought back a samurai-type looking sword. My mom's friend made her a really basic one in college. We keep them both in the front closet, and my little brother and I used to oooh and aaahh over them when we were little. I recently opened the closet door, intending to see if my dad's sword had a "soul" and there was a black katana that I don't ever recall seeing. Peculiar. Or maybe I'm just forgetful...anyway, I see what you guys mean about the rightness of it.

ThE_MaStEr_Of_PuPpEtS

GOOD GOD kakkarot you really can type a lot ! I wish i could type that much.... but im a slow typer and i'm not the smartest person

Veccolo

WOW. It seems a lot of people have visions about a coming war. That Topic brought back some memories about a dream I had some weeks (or months? I don't know exactly) ago:

I don't remember much of it. It starts with some kind of BIG war. This war took place in some kind of desert ... or maybe it was just a destroyed landscape, I don't know. It also was pretty dark, and there were lot of fighting (though I didn't see any enemies at all) and  alot of future-like weapons and machines (do you remember the war scenes of Terminator 1 in the future? It looks similar). It seemed that we would lose this battle. Besides me and a girl I didn't see any other humans, or I don't remember it. This girl wore some kind of uniform, a uniform of a special unit or something. Maybe it was the standard uniform, I don't know. We weren't fighting that much, most of the time we ran around. Well, some moments later the scene zoomed slowly out, and it ended in a silvery thing-which-is-used-to-open-the-car-door. Well, next to the car there was this woman, she had a baby on here arms. She looked at the silver-thing on the car door, with some kind of sad face, and then she went away.

After I woke up I cried for some reason I don't know, which is quite odd because I'm not a guy who cries easily (and it was the first time I cried after a dream). This dream must have some very sad (or maybe happy) message in it which I don't understand, but something deep inside me must have understood it after I woke up, at least I think that.

This dream was the strangest one I ever had. I cried like 5 minutes or so, but I wasn't sad or something like that, I just cried for some reason.

To the last part with the woman and the baby: It seemed that the whole out-zooming scene, the war, was some kind of memory this woman had while she was watching this silvery thing on the car-door. So it means mankind would have survived this war.

I don't know if this dream has anything to do with the visions all the people had (I wish I could remember more of the dream), but who knows, maybe it has. I just wanted to share it.

I don't do much, and I do it well.

Squeek

Wow.  That's alot to read.  Busted through it all in like 10 minutes but hey..

Now James (auraseer, who never comes anymore) told me he used to have dreams similar to kakkarot's visions, except he was doing much better off :X  Then I heard that alot of people are getting these.  There are many things I concluded from it all.  Here's 2.

a)  Kakkarot said that he had experience with seeing people from all over fighting.  Here was my question (I don't think he'll get it because he "left").  Could you identify them as regular people or the militaries of the world?  It'd mean alot.  It's part of my thesis.

b)  So many people claim they have recieved these dreams / visions.  WHY HAVEN'T I!?!?!   :D  I want them too.  :/

~Squeek

kakkarot

a) EVERYONE. everyone will be exterminated unless humanity wins the war. everyone will fight, *maybe* a few will live.

b) not everything is for everyone. and besides, everyone's "visions" and dreams conflict with one another. so like i said, you shouldn't take this vision too seriously unless you really want to delude yourself into believing it.

as for me not getting it: like i said, my senses are growing. i sensed a few days ago that i should check out this forum cause someone intended something towards me and because something happened that i would want to know about (tia left among insults in the degradation of the spiritualness of these forums. [V]). same way that i knew that someone pm'ed me on another forum just a day before i went back and checked that one out.

~kakkarot

Tayesin

Hi.  This is intersting stuff.  About 4 years ago I was doing a soul journey to an area I called the high ground, a kind of meeting place.  I was approached by what we call an alien, but a different kind.  He was around 7 or 8 feet tall, elongated arms and legs, cylendrical chest and built like a top athlete.  His skin was a purple, south african black colour.  There's a heap of stuff I won't go into detail about so as I don't write a book here.

He thought to me, "My race will be in your world soon, many of us are already there.  Not all will choose to do what you will call the evil things.  There are 'good' and 'bad' in all, some of us will work with you...(meaning us humans), as a 'resistance'.  He then spoke his name, so I could here it, in his native tongue.  Won't even try to decipher it for you.  He continued, "Do not be fooled into thinking that your race cannot harm us, you have the ability.  You will know when my race are on world, by their eyes.  Look there.  Tell others. Be careful of who you tell, it is a dangerous time.  We will come behind your sun, there you will see us."  

This makes me wonder at SOHO photos that show an object has been staying close by our sun for this year so far.  One set of 'pristine pics' shows the object deflecting a huge solar flare around itself.  Hmmm, makes you think.

Back to the tale.  The visitor then astralled away up into the air.  For the first time, I got to see a silver cord.  And it is a beautiful Live Silver.  So I knew he was astralling to give a message.  You can bet it spun me a bit. I asked a Guide how did the alien know to come here ?  The answer was, "Before you incarnated, you chose to do this work.  Remember, he is not an alien, his soul is no less than yours, so he is a brother.  He has asked, now is your time to do it."

And a lot more was said and done, but I learned that we are being faced with a very possible, 'Signs'-like scenario.  Sounds stupid huh ?  

So it doesn't surprise me that some of you are having this concept awakening inside you.  The spiritual/psychic energy that you will use for defence is inside as I'm sure some of you know.  Inside is how you get to the energy so that you can bring it into the world when you need it.  To get it is one thing, to master it will take courage and open mindedness.  I have seen that these things will happen and I have no reason to doubt something that has been with me for so long.  

Thanx for letting me rave on LOL [:P]

JTR

Well I just heard about this "war" yesterday and I started thinking... Might this have anything to do with my dreams and visions? ok I've got some strange stuff that happens to me.

a) One night I was in a dream, some sort of demon dark entity thing was against me. I went through this whole journey to try to defeat him and I realized it was all a dream... the demon then wouldn't let me out of the dream (whiched seemed like forever). Finally I screamed "LET ME OUT OF THIS DREAM!!!!" and it said in a calm voice as I faded back into conciousness, "We will meet again, when we do..." As I woke up in my dark room I could see this Black entity thing float into the ceiling leaving no trace of himself.

b) now sometimes when I'm fading into sleep I will hear screams and growls and such. I will bolt up out of bed and nothin is there.

c) 1 dream I had I don't even remember, only thing I do remember is waking up and saying, "That power is incredible. I have to defeat them..."

don't know if any of these things mean anything. But since these dreams I'm scared of going asleep to find these things.

Awakening

Hey! I just posted about warrior/leader/battling evil dreams. I dont think the people who make the decision are scientists, i think they are us...the people who have woken up, who have been chosen, the indigo children, the old souls born to fight this battle of good and evil, i think i may have a part in it. I think energy rather than strength will be the weapons we use, energy through physical attacks is quite possible. Read my warrior post, tell me what you think, if you would. ANY suggestions ANYONE has about strengthening your energy/gaining abilities/etc. i would really GREATLY appreciate,

my aim is TheWayIwas AndAm
email is maxpowers87@msn.com (i have msn messenger) thank you!

Awakening

oh yeah, and the whole girl thing.. I think i understand that. Im sure the main force is a masculine power, so it only stands to reason that it can only be defeated by an feminine force..(spell?) well, Yin and Yang. Good Evil. Opposites. I think the Feminine side represents more of a light side, symbollically. I wonder if it could be a man utilizing the feminine energy..Doesnt matter, as long as the job gets done...I wonder what my role in all this is, i suppose it will come to me, first big step this saturday...

panabelle

Does anyone know how to find this girl? Or how to even tell if she's the important one everyone is visionizing about? For all we know right now, it could be me! That would be cool. [|)]

"Im sure the main force is a masculine power, so it only stands to reason that it can only be defeated by an feminine force..(spell?) well, Yin and Yang. Good Evil. Opposites. I think the Feminine side represents more of a light side, symbollically." I agree, all men are evil. [}:)] Just kidding, I know what you mean. [:D] Couldn't resist.

And Squeek, now that you have Kakkarot's answer, let's hear that thesis! I'm curious.

P.S. - Signs was the best movie! [:D]

Ranegath

I have had visions such as these for as long as I can remember. I once met a Watcher on the moon and I could see the earth in the distance. He spoke to me of how the earth was "doomed" unless some of us assisted or otherwise. So I came, others have come with me, but the fight will need many more. Whether they be human or not human, the horde cares not what essences they destroy. The dark lords wish to squish the budding human planeswalkers. The guides have what is left of the Sumarians knowledge of planeswalking. I feel the war isn't far off now..the events have already begun. Some human planeswalkers have attacked me but I bear them no grudge. I don't walk the light like most of you do. I use the shadow, because I fight the neverending darkness. I only use a sword against your negs as a type of insult, my greatest weapon is my hands. Whether or not you want my assistance in this war, isn't optional. Already a dark lord has noticed my presence, and likely he will notice all you higher planeswalkers soon.

fireprooflighter

For about a year I've been dreaming about war, nuclear war, biological war, human vs human in pyschical contact war. And its beginning to give me this feeling that there's something in the future I should be ready for. :-/

Marker

quote:
Originally posted by Ranegath

the horde cares not what essences they destroy. The dark lords wish to squish the budding human planeswalkers.

The guides have what is left of the Sumarians knowledge of planeswalking.

what is this "horde" you speak of composed of?  Astral beings, creatures or do they have a physical representation as well?  If these evil beings are being united, who is uniting them, and what is their final goal (wiping out the human projectors can't be that hard yet) ?

as far as the Sumerians knowledge, any help would be much obliged.  Is there a way for us "human planeswalkers" to find this knowledge to be of greater threat when the horde comes?  Is there a definitive way for us to come in contact with these guides, so they can teach us what we do not know?

-Kyle

panabelle

Oh yes, I just love it when everyone ignores my questions for months. [:(]

Seriously, there are about six or seven questions on this thread that never got answered. I haven't a clue why it died, this is one of the most credible "prophecy" threads I've ever seen.

kakkarot

why? what makes it so credible, panabelle? i'm quite surprised myself that it hasn't died off completely already.

quote:
Does anyone know how to find this girl? Or how to even tell if she's the important one everyone is visionizing about?
that's assuming there is only one the world over. the knowledge that the visions carried to me may not have been complete, or even true in any sense. i have talked to a few others though who have had disturbingly similar visions, and just as i am sure that i already know "the girl" in question from my vision, they are sure they know "the girl" that is important to their future. it is possible then that there are many such small groups of people who have something important to do in the war. or maybe we're all just insane [|)].

what were the other questions, panabelle? (and perhaps you should IM squeek to let him know that this topic has been "revived")

~kakkarot

kakkarot

ah, the thing that really started it all off in my life. or rather, the thingS, since there was five of them.

well, i guess i'll start of with Vision 0.5: well this one wasn't really a vision (hence the 0.5), but ... well, i'll just talk about it and you can see for yourself. i was walking home one day when i saw three kids who were riding on bicycles. now, i daydream a lot so i figured i could turn this into a daydream (yeah, i daydream a LOT). i started thinking about the future and that monsters would somehow wander the earth, with humans wanting to destroy them (yeah, my daydreams are weird too). so i started daydreaming that i could teach those kids that i just saw how to fight against them. in this daydream i was only a teacher, and though i may be powerful enough to actually fight the monsters, i left that to others. these kids to be specific. my daydream went on to do something with them saving the day (wouldn't be much of a daydream if there wasn't a day to save, right?), and so the final part of the daydream was them standing magnificently in triumph and with me standing in the background and off to the side looking at them with pride.

this is where the weird thing happens. as the kids (well, they aren't kids anymore, but you know what i mean) are standing in triumph and i'm off to the side, i lose control of my daydream. it zooms into the image of me and i become a shadow image of what i just was. then i turn and leave, just take a step and disappear, with a distinct feeling that i have to be somewhere else, somewhere important, as though my fight (the real fight) was just beginning now.

and that's when the daydream ended and i was once again in the real world. i was totally weirded out by this, so i shook my head and heaved a great sigh of confusion. i tried to make some sense of it, but i couldn't so i just stored it in my memory and ignored it.

i think it's might be important to discuss one other thing though. at the time when this "vision 0.5" occured some of my other daydreams gave me the same feeling of them being "kind of what would happen in my future". like another daydream where i imagined that i was much older and had a kid, and i trained the kid in the martial arts and in energy use, and those two things just felt so "this kind of thing is like the things that will happen in my future" that it creeped me out again.

Vision 1 (don't worry, there not all this long): a few months later, i was thinking about the future - earlier in the day i had been daydreaming about some possibilities of what the future might be like - when i suddenly looked upward into the sky (about 45 degrees up) and stopped thinking. then something like a movie started playing in my eyesight. all i could do was watch as it played out.

well i don't remember which part it started out with, but i think it started off by showing me my three possible futures. the first possibility showed the side of a building, really high up off the ground (the "camera" was high up off the ground, not the building), zooming into the building slowly while communicating to me that in this possibility i chose to disbelieve in the existance of the supernatural, in God, in the energy that i was just getting used to feeling, etc. still zooming in, a single window was highlighted, and i could just barely make out the sense that there was someone in it. at this point, the vision communicated to me that i would be very successful in my chosen career, that i would be rich, more or less happy with my life, and i may even have a girlfriend or wife; a pretty good life for anyone, really. and the vision kept zooming in and i could make out a person in that window, and i knew it was supposed to be me, and he was sitting at a desk, working at a computer, oblivious to the world around him. then, as the vision was still about 20 ft away from him, he turned and looked out the window at the same time that the vision started zooming in quicker. he looked and whatever he saw shocked him because he got a look of complete terror on his face. when the vision was only about 5 ft from the window, i got a strong sense that the zooming effect was caused because the vision was looking out of the eyes of a monster of some sort and that it was about to crash into the window. at the moment of the impact, the feeling of my life shattered along with the window, signifying to me that the vision-me just died. i, the real me, was shaken and frightened by that.

the second possibility started immediatly after the first one ended. the second one was more peaceful, more happy. it quickly erased the fear i felt and replaced it with tranquility, a sense of serenity. the vision was that of a farm. it panned across the ground and came upon a house. i didn't see anyone, nor did i feel anyone's presence, but the vision again communicated to me. this time, i would choose to believe in the things that i could have chosen to disbelieve; God, the supernatural, the energy, etc. but this time i had found love in my life, true love, and that was what i lived for, my love was who i lived for and with. my life was incredibly good, while not rich in money, i was blessed greatly by love in my life. i sensed that i might have a child or two, and that it would be a loving family too. it would be like the life that most people don't believe could happen. but then, that peace was disturbed, though not broken. i sensed things coming towards my house, my life. it's not that these "things" were coming for me, but that they were spreading out upon the entire earth and my wife and i were "just another target for their destruction". in the vision, i saw myself, finally, standing between my loved one(s) and the approaching "things", ready to fight with my life to protect my family. the vision imparted to me that the vision-me would be able to fight most of them off, but eventually my love and i would still parish. but it also imparted that we would not be heartbroken over it, after all we had found love and we truly had found the happiness that most people can only talk about.

the third possibility started now. this one was very vague and generalized, and i don't remember it very clearly. something about -> this time i chose to live for God, and to do that which He had chosen for me to do. that it wouldn't be easy, that it wouldn't be pretty, that there wouldn't be much reward in it on earth, and that i would very likely not be able to change the way things will be anyway. but i would get a great reward for it in heaven, after it was over, whatever the result. and that was it. very vague.

but the second part of "Vision 1" was about the events leading up to ... "something". according to the vision, in the future an event would occur that had never occured before. this event would take mankind by surprise, but the vision wasn't clear as to whether the event would be something like a discovery by humankind, or if it would be something like an alien invasion; just that something "new" would happen. and because of this event, society would have to make a decision as to how they would react to this event: to either accept it and its consequences and possibilites, or to reject it or fight to prevent if from occuring or from continuing to occur. if society accepted it, which the vision let me know was the most probable outcome as things are now (or rather, as things were back when the vision was imparted to me), then it would force a smaller group of people to have to make the decision again. this small group had more control over whether the event would be allowed to continue, or would be prevented or fought against. something like a group of scientists who knew the FULL ramifications, both good and bad, of the event, or like a group of politicians who had final say as to what would happen. again, the vision imparted that eventhough this decision was less "set in stone" for its outcome, it would still most likely be to accept the event. otherwise, if either group - society or the small group - rejected the event, then nothing bad would happen. and finally, the vision let me know that if the event was accepted, something bad would happen.

and that was the end of the first vision. though i still don't clearly remember which part truly came first. but anyway, this vision kind of creeped me out again (very creepy time for me). and i thought about it a lot. i tried my best to go over every detail again and again, trying to figure out exactly what each thing meant. but it didn't get me anywhere since the vision was completely self-evident; no hidden or distorted meanings. i also thought about which of those futures i would rather have. i immediately chose to never try to get the first possibility, which meant that i had to make the firm decision to believe that the supernatural, etc, was all most likely real (keeping reasonable doubt because i won't just blindly believe something without good proof). trying to decide between the second and third possible futures was a much harder decision, and i don't think i really decided at that time. i think i tentatively decided that unless i fell in love and truly wanted to give up doing God's will and just live my own life, then i would do what God wanted me to do.

Vision 2: again it was a few months until the next vision. this time, i was lost in thought about something when once again i just suddenly looked up into the sky, at the same angle (just want to point out that i wasn't looking straight up. there really is no special significance to the angle. no, really: there isn't... really.), and just stopped thinking. once again, something like a movie started playing in my eyesight. this one was something a lot more like some of my daydreams. me and some friends were out somewhere, a ways into the future. i couldn't make out the identities of any of my friends, they were more like shadow images of people, and they just felt like they were my friends. actually, i felt that i would meet most of them later in life, that i didn't know them now. also, i couldn't tell if there was four or five of them, but it certainly seemed like there were either four of five of us. well anyway, my memory of this vision is really poor, but in the vision i remember that we were fighting creatures, or rather beings since they kind of seemed sentient. but they were also really strong compared to normal humanity. but my friends and i were stronger; not a lot stronger, but enough such that we were going to easily win that fight.

actually, i think the most important things about this vision weren't what i was being shown, but rather what i could sense of the world in the vision. somehow i could sense beyond the constrictions of the scene of the movie, could feel out into the general events of the world at the time. i could sense that the fights that my friends and my vision-self were getting into were merely a forerunner to a war that was about to occur. i remember clearly that it was like we were fighting beings in pre-war times that were leading up to a war. i could sense that fights like these were taking place all over north america, i couldn't sense the rest of the world, and that normal humans were having a really hard time fighting back against them, even when using advanced technology.

and that was all that happened in that vision. it seems like the entire point of this second vision was to let me know that i wouldn't be fighting alone and to let me know that what we would be fighting would be strong.

Vision 3: a while later (i think it was a few months between each vision, but i don't remember clearly for the rest of them. probably doesn't matter though.), i had the next vision, same things happened: stopped thinking, looked up into the sky, movie playing. this one i remember very little about. more fighting, this time in the full-blown war. humanity was loosing, our group was doing fairly well. humanity had gathered itself into large armies, led by powerful leaders but were still loosing. we were growing stronger, but we fought stronger and stronger enemies. ie our enemies were becoming as strong as us. before one-on-one fights were heavily stacked in our favour, but in this vision one-on-one fights were about evenly matched. and all the while we were purposefully heading towards the "center" of the enemy, so that we could try to take out their most powerful force (forces?) soon. by the way, in the visions my friends and i have been fighting close-combat, no ranged weapons, and i don't think we even had ANY weapons actually; we may have just been fighting with only our bodies (hands, feet, etc).

but i think the importance of this vision was that humanity was loosing, even though my friends and i weren't, that time was a very small commodity at this point. as well, as the enemies we were fighting were stronger and stronger than previous ones, we had to rely more and more on fighting as a group rather than as individuals; we had to rely upon each other and help each other.

Vision 4: the main fight. This was The Vision of the series. my friends and i were flying (something we certainly hadn't been doing in the previous visions) and fighting a gigantic "thing". in the vision, it was standing beside buildings and was about the same size as them. i don't know if that was meant as something literal, or something figuritive but it is a scary example either way! in this one, it took all of us to fight it and we were on the loosing end. it was in this vision that i VERY strongly felt that the enemies were demons, whereas in the previous visions i couldn't discern what the enemies were at all. however, it still wasn't explicitly "stated" in the vision that the enemies were demons.

but anyway, while "we" were fighting the thing, i could feel that we were outmatched and that we were probably going to loose. we were giving it our all, trying out damndest to destroy this thing, not even caring if we died after this fight, as long as we destroyed it. we still couldn't possibly win. but then i felt something odd, the vision kind of centered on one of my friends: a girl, and i'm surprised i could sense her gender since i couldn't sense much of anything about my friends in any of the visions, but it was definately a girl. i somehow knew that she was the key to our victory, that somehow we had to focus our power on her and she would be used as a focal point for our combined power and that hopefully this would allow us to win.

then the vision ended. there was no ending to the fight, it was a cliff-hanger, with the vision giving me a strong indication that the ending would be decided when we got there in real life.

Vision 5: when this one came upon me it took me by surprise because i had thought that the last one was the, uh, last one. but anyway. this one started out with ... nothing. i got the impression of nothing. not that i didn't get an impression, but that i got the impression of "NOTHING". ie, nothing-ness. no image, no sensations, no communication between the vision and me, just nothing. then i saw the earth, like it was from orbit or something. i could see half of the earth, which finally brought me some relief, until i tried sensing what was happening on the earth. nothing. nothing was happening. nothing moved, nothing fought, nothing celebrated, nothing mourned, just nothing. as though all were dead.

this was because all WERE dead; i sensed no life on the planet. none. this scared me greatly, and i started begging God, whom i was sure was giving me these visions, to let someone live, to let someone survive, to let humanity win, to just please do something so that not everyone was dead. i was begging God out of fear, out of shear terror that humanity would be entirely obliterated.

and i guess He heard me, because i felt a slight "twitch" in the vision (which i don't recall having told the people whom i've previously told about these visions), and suddenly someone stood up on the planet. i sensed life. oh, you so wouldn't believe the relief that i felt upon sensing that person stand up, upon sensing that someone lived. i started thanking God for changing such a frightening vision and then others, too, started standing up. i was even more relieved, filled with hope. and i waited, watched to see how many would stand up, hoping that many would. it turned out that only a small amount stood up; the size of a small city. but they were still something, someone lived, and for that, even only that, it would be worth fighting for. the people who stood up started doing things, things that contributed to their chances of survival. like building homes from the destruction, gathering everyone together so they could all help each other out, gathering food and water, scavenging whatever they could that would help them survive, etc. it would not be an easy life for them, but at least they lived.

i couldn't possibly tell if myself or any of my friends were in there but it didn't matter, even if we died it would be ok since that was what we had expected, but at least someone lived; our efforts were not in vain.

at the end of this vision, i clearly heard something tell me that the outcome of the war depended solely upon who won, and that if i wanted people to live, then i would have to fight as hard as i possibly could to make sure it happens.

and that was the last vision i had. again, i was shaken, and as i put them all together, rerunning them through my head from first to last, it only shook my up more and more. i couldn't possibly know whether this war would ever come to pass, but i did realize that if it did, i would need to be ready for it. even if it didn't come to pass the things that i would get out of being ready for a war, all the skills, the strenght, and the abilities, would be extremely helpful in letting me live an easy life.

so that is what i decided to do. i decided to train as if the war was coming, to do that which God obviously wanted me to do. i thought it would be nice to fall in love and live such a great life, but i also wouldn't want it to end in such a bad way, so i couldn't possibly choose that life.

and so i trained. it was a mistake of mine, however, to allow myself to become fanatical in my training, for being that fanatic about it caused a lot of problems for me. i allowed my goal to become different from what God wanted me to do; my goal became to gather as much power as i possibly could, so that i could do my absolute best to win. such foolishness (even with good intentions) took me close to death and insanity on many occasions, so i am very glad that God has opened my eyes to it and allowed me to try again, from the beginning. and i'm glad that i can start all over again while keeping the lessons i've learned so that i hope i can do a better job this time around.

"It is important to remember, that when fighting monsters, one does not become a monster themself." -(i forget who wrote this quote)

~Me

(wow, it's one-thirty in the morning. this only took me two-and-a-half hours straight to write)