The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 28, 2021, 06:00:09

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New to this.  (Read 1821 times)
Squeek
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« on: July 19, 2003, 23:17:07 »

Hi!

It's cool having a place to belong isnt it?  I've found that any place where people talk about the things you love most is a place to fit in.  (Durr :X)  

So glad you're here and hope you enjoy your stay for as long as it may be  Smiley

~Squeek
shorty
Astral Energy 2

frndrms
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2003, 23:37:14 »

Hey!! I've been here for about a yeare and a half now! It's great! Everyone here is extremely nice, and they will answer any question! I'm so thankful to have found the astral pulse! Welcome to one of the best places online!

Michael

P.s. If you ever have any questions, you can im me at drums61999 or frndrms.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2003, 23:37:14 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Squeek
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2003, 00:09:03 »

Oh btw i wanted to add this -->

It's really cool having a friend to be able to relate these to.  You're lucky to have one Smiley  

All my friends want to throw me into a padded room.  I could care less.  Real friends wouldn't care either.

~Squeek
fireprooflighter
Astral Energy 3

fireprooflighter
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2003, 01:09:53 »

Yeah she's the only one though. I'm glad she can talk to me about it because my family thinks I'm absolutely nuts.
vikram88
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2003, 06:05:00 »

Yeah, that's right.

My father believed in some of these stuff but in other things my parents thought I was a cyco.

This is the only site in which I have joined for forum discussions. And I have loved talking to everyone. Everyone over here is very helpful.

I hope you have a good time with us.

Cya...
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2003, 06:05:00 »

Squeek
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2003, 17:19:37 »

Two things:

I have a friend that I interested in this.  But it's seriously two different roads on this.  I've taken the lesser path (traditional if you will) as he has taken the faster path (radical).

Another:  I have joined other forums (veritas, auraseer's..) But again, they aren't my type.  That's why I only post here Smiley

~Squeek
jodinastar
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2003, 22:13:42 »

i feel that way too, its very homely here and nobody treats u like ur thick 4 being inquisitive. xxxxxx
dino333
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2003, 16:45:31 »

Awww... Time for a big, astral group hug[Cheesy]
fireprooflighter
Astral Energy 3

fireprooflighter
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2003, 22:57:15 »

I've only been doing things like this for a couple weeks, Telepathy (My friend and I can send each other colors okay..) Pyrokinesis, telekinesis, and psi balls, but I still feel like I belong here. Is that weird? I feel like for the first time in my life I truely belong somewhere.

I would like to talk to someone just to learn more about these things. [Cheesy]
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: