News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

New to this.

Previous topic - Next topic

Squeek

Hi!

It's cool having a place to belong isnt it?  I've found that any place where people talk about the things you love most is a place to fit in.  (Durr :X)  

So glad you're here and hope you enjoy your stay for as long as it may be  :)

~Squeek

shorty

Hey!! I've been here for about a yeare and a half now! It's great! Everyone here is extremely nice, and they will answer any question! I'm so thankful to have found the astral pulse! Welcome to one of the best places online!

Michael

P.s. If you ever have any questions, you can im me at drums61999 or frndrms.

Squeek

Oh btw i wanted to add this -->

It's really cool having a friend to be able to relate these to.  You're lucky to have one :)  

All my friends want to throw me into a padded room.  I could care less.  Real friends wouldn't care either.

~Squeek

fireprooflighter

Yeah she's the only one though. I'm glad she can talk to me about it because my family thinks I'm absolutely nuts.

vikram88

Yeah, that's right.

My father believed in some of these stuff but in other things my parents thought I was a cyco.

This is the only site in which I have joined for forum discussions. And I have loved talking to everyone. Everyone over here is very helpful.

I hope you have a good time with us.

Cya...

Squeek

Two things:

I have a friend that I interested in this.  But it's seriously two different roads on this.  I've taken the lesser path (traditional if you will) as he has taken the faster path (radical).

Another:  I have joined other forums (veritas, auraseer's..) But again, they aren't my type.  That's why I only post here :)

~Squeek

jodinastar

i feel that way too, its very homely here and nobody treats u like ur thick 4 being inquisitive. xxxxxx

dino333

Awww... Time for a big, astral group hug[:D]

fireprooflighter

I've only been doing things like this for a couple weeks, Telepathy (My friend and I can send each other colors okay..) Pyrokinesis, telekinesis, and psi balls, but I still feel like I belong here. Is that weird? I feel like for the first time in my life I truely belong somewhere.

I would like to talk to someone just to learn more about these things. [:D]