News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

oh my god!!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

astral man

Hey guys, guess what?!?!?! well i suppose you already read in the title, but i saw my first spirit!

I had been invited to perform a piano piece at an annual concert that was being held this month. I went there feeling very happy that i had been invited because it is a rare thing to be invited to, but my happiness soon died away as i found out one of the major organizers of the concert had passed away. Several times throughout the opening speech i heard the speaker say..." and i am sure (persons name who i forgot >.<) is here watching us today" and surely enough they were! During another persons performance, my eyes unfocused and i began to see auras as i usually do...Then it happened... All of a sudden, there was a translucent black and white/clear figure floating across the stage and down into the audience! I could see their face in great detail and from what i saw, i presumed it was the woman who had passed away. I had not actually met the woman before. Unfortunately i could not find where they had floated to after several minutes and then gave up looking and prepared myself to perform.

Well that is my story, i just thought i would let you know  :wink: hehehe
cya
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

falsetigerlimbs

That's incredible! I'm amazed you managed to focus on your performance after experiencing something like that!